I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest terry188
Your last flashing did not end so the phone will not turn on. You have to flash it again. just remember not to turn the phone on when using octans... it detects the phone by itself.

Remove the battery for it to shut down first.

It still can not detect my phone while the usb connect...i think u r right the last flashing is not yet completed..i using JF5....the error screen is like below...

post-711672-1281704510_thumb.jpg

post-711672-1281704559_thumb.jpg

Guest Lancez

open octan and select the ROM you wanna flash, click detect. turn off your phone then connect to your pc. when "start download" button bacome clickable, start flashing the normal way. i have had this problem b4 and it was easy to get phone back alive.

Guest terry188
open octan and select the ROM you wanna flash, click detect. turn off your phone then connect to your pc. when "start download" button bacome clickable, start flashing the normal way. i have had this problem b4 and it was easy to get phone back alive.

when i connect my offline phone to PC,the start download wont become clickable..i wait for more than ten minutes the button still disable...

Guest Lancez
when i connect my offline phone to PC,the start download wont become clickable..i wait for more than ten minutes the button still disable...

try to hard reset your phone by using 4 bottons, then flash it again.

Guest terry188
try to hard reset your phone by using 4 bottons, then flash it again.

Finally i can flash my phone already...very thanks for help guy..any good WM without bugs that i can download??thanks again

Guest Lancez
Hi Lancez,

What is the interface for this ZHJC2_LITE_0715 WM6.5

A window titanium or not interface at all?

Thank you.

rgds, follower

nothing at all.

Guest Pow Wong

Hi Lancez,

I have installed your JE3_v.T WM6.5.3 rom. The rom run fast and nice.

However, I cannot dial / receive "video call". I have tried to install a samsung dialer which I downloaded from other forum. But, still fail.

How can I enable "video call"? Thank a lot.

Guest jmsmartins
Hi Lancez,

I have installed your JE3_v.T WM6.5.3 rom. The rom run fast and nice.

However, I cannot dial / receive "video call". I have tried to install a samsung dialer which I downloaded from other forum. But, still fail.

How can I enable "video call"? Thank a lot.

download and install the dialer cab from twu2's JE1 thread and it should work

Guest HAL_9000
can you please make a Lite rom with JF5 like JF5_v.T WM6.5??!!! I love wm without Samsung App! Thanks

sorry , JG5

+1 :D

Edited by HAL_9000

Guest dinhductao
which rom did u flash? u can try to set USB connection to mass storage the choose my storage. connect to ur pc, if ur pc detect an external disk then just format it, should be able to bring it back. if not, u might wanna take it to servic center.

It's Sonblack's SB29 ROM from PDAViet. I've tried by all means myself but my PC doesn't recorgnize My Storage. :D Now, I've bought a 4GB T-Flash card and used OK. Using internal storage maybe faster external T-Flash card. But I still worry about the guarantee because I've flashed cooked ROM not official ROM so they can refuse to resolve it even it is still under warranty. Anyway, thanks for your reply, Lancez!

Guest Lancez
It's Sonblack's SB29 ROM from PDAViet. I've tried by all means myself but my PC doesn't recorgnize My Storage. :D Now, I've bought a 4GB T-Flash card and used OK. Using internal storage maybe faster external T-Flash card. But I still worry about the guarantee because I've flashed cooked ROM not official ROM so they can refuse to resolve it even it is still under warranty. Anyway, thanks for your reply, Lancez!

in that case, u can use Rodrigo's O2utility tool to convert official ROM to .nb0 then flash it on your phone. and also, if its SB ROM, i think u should ask the same questions over his thread. i think he should be able to help u out since its his ROM, he knows much more than i do :D

Guest Lancez
can you please make a Lite rom with JF5 like JF5_v.T WM6.5??!!! I love wm without Samsung App! Thanks

+1 :D

+1

i really dont have much time lately, i'll see what i can do when i have more free time.

Guest dinhductao
in that case, u can use Rodrigo's O2utility tool to convert official ROM to .nb0 then flash it on your phone. and also, if its SB ROM, i think u should ask the same questions over his thread. i think he should be able to help u out since its his ROM, he knows much more than i do :D

Thanks, Lancez! It seems a good solution for me. I'll try O2Util.

Guest johnchua55

in my benchmark tests .... internal storage "My Storage" is always slower than external SD card (8gb) at least for read speed .... way way way slower.

Just when i've started to enjoy my O2 with newer roms ......... my storage dissapears on me again for the 3rd time !!!!! arrrrrghhhhh ......

Hi Master Lancez,

I like to thank you for your great roms. BTW I quite a noob and need some help form you.

I am now using your JF5_v.T WM6.5 Rom. It is great but there is a problem I am facing. When sending sms, the phone can't seem to connect to contact, as a result can't get number form the contacts. I only flash the PDA part, is this the root cause of the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Guest pulak861
Hi Master Lancez,

I like to thank you for your great roms. BTW I quite a noob and need some help form you.

I am now using your JF5_v.T WM6.5 Rom. It is great but there is a problem I am facing. When sending sms, the phone can't seem to connect to contact, as a result can't get number form the contacts. I only flash the PDA part, is this the root cause of the problem?

Thanks in advance.

in the JF5_LITE_0716 WM6.5 division( its the one below the rom u downloaded) there is """"""""u can use JE2's cabs to install additional apps.""""""""""..... click the JE2............. then scroll down to get """"Samsung Phonebook, i8000nxxje2_samsungphonebook.cab (2.2 MB)"""""""""" D\L it.... install it............ hope this solves your problem.......

in the JF5_LITE_0716 WM6.5 division( its the one below the rom u downloaded) there is """"""""u can use JE2's cabs to install additional apps.""""""""""..... click the JE2............. then scroll down to get """"Samsung Phonebook, i8000nxxje2_samsungphonebook.cab (2.2 MB)"""""""""" D\L it.... install it............ hope this solves your problem.......

Thanks for your help Bro. Had tried but seem the cab is no more avalivble. Will try to find it or any kind soul can provide me with the cab. Thanks.

Thanks for your help Bro. Had tried but seem the cab is no more avalivble. Will try to find it or any kind soul can provide me with the cab. Thanks.

Problem Solved. thanks everyone.