[ROM][21/09/10] My Ultra Lites

Guest shadowangel

Guest johnchua55

just flashed your JF5 ROM and all i can say is GREAT work !!!

smooth fast .... only thing missing i suppose would be the newer java version in JF5 .... which have some differences to the java installed in other ROMs

the older java couldn't access My Storage, the java installed in stock JF5 is able to

Guest shadowangel
just flashed your JF5 ROM and all i can say is GREAT work !!!

smooth fast .... only thing missing i suppose would be the newer java version in JF5 .... which have some differences to the java installed in other ROMs

the older java couldn't access My Storage, the java installed in stock JF5 is able to

Go to My 4shared (on my signature)... I've cabbed some JF5 apps and I think Java is there :(

Guest shadowangel
i tried it ..... it always ends up ..... unsuccessful installation

weird as it even doesn't reg anything... just copies files to windows folder... Attached is a RAR... just copy its contents to the windows folder (aside the java.lnk that you must put on start menu\programs)

Java.rar

Guest johnchua55

thanks a lot shadowangel !!! This ROM is really great everything retained and added is what i want !!! and also it has the Coolest boot screen i've seen so far :(

Guest Dwarlor

Probably the fastest Sense Rom for O2 by far! And I have tried a few.

Just wondering why I can't get the Sense clock to 24h display. I have tried all the usual settings (regional etc.)

When I scroll down to the shortcuts on the home screen the time IS displayed in 24h mode.

Any ideas? I'm using your JF5 - WM 6.5.3 Build 23128 Rom...

Oh and a big thanks to you for a wonderful ROM !!!

Guest shadowangel
Probably the fastest Sense Rom for O2 by far! And I have tried a few.

Just wondering why I can't get the Sense clock to 24h display. I have tried all the usual settings (regional etc.)

When I scroll down to the shortcuts on the home screen the time IS displayed in 24h mode.

Any ideas? I'm using your JF5 - WM 6.5.3 Build 23128 Rom...

Oh and a big thanks to you for a wonderful ROM !!!

have you gone to Sense Settings=>Locale and text=>Regional=>Use 24 hour format?

For me it's disabled but if I change to another locale it gets enabled again... I've seen somewhere that there is a regkey for that...

Boa tarde Shadow, está ROM só com WM tem suporte a Brazil-Portugues?

Está ROM já usa o WM 6.5.3 ?

No... this is english only (6.5 and 6.5.3)

Guest msilence

For me it's disabled but if I change to another locale it gets enabled again... I've seen somewhere that there is a regkey for that...

:( - Obrigado! Thank!

Guest msilence

Guest shadowangel

If I recall correctly, if you install the 23128 sense and disable it on home, you won't even notice it there and you can consider it an ultra lite ptbr rom

Guest wittanny

Hi Shadow,

Thanks for your contribution. I'm using 6.5.3 Build 23128. It seems that security check was not disable. How to disable it?

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow,

Thanks for your contribution. I'm using 6.5.3 Build 23128. It seems that security check was not disable. How to disable it?

It seems newer WM Build requires new security check disabler... I'll attach the newer SDKCerts2015 I'm using :(

SDKCerts2015.rar

Guest Dwarlor

Did go there and the checkbox was checked and greyed out... But, if I change the regional settings to another region ( e.g. South Africa ) and then change the settings and then change it back to Dutch it works...

So it Works! :(

Guest wittanny
It seems newer WM Build requires new security check disabler... I'll attach the newer SDKCerts2015 I'm using :(

Thanks, Shadow.

Guest shadowangel
Did go there and the checkbox was checked and greyed out... But, if I change the regional settings to another region ( e.g. South Africa ) and then change the settings and then change it back to Dutch it works...

So it Works! :P

:(

Thanks, Shadow.

You're welcome! :(

Shadow... I was about to sell my Omnia. You just brought it back to life! This ROM is just AMAZING!!!!!

Just two shortcomings:

1) Some apps that depend on .NET 3.5 seem to crash

2) Photo Album isn't working. I'm running the 6.5.3 ROM so I tried the JE1 cab as recommended but it didn't work. Should I try the JF5????

Thanks again!!!!!

Guest shadowangel
Shadow... I was about to sell my Omnia. You just brought it back to life! This ROM is just AMAZING!!!!!

Just two shortcomings:

1) Some apps that depend on .NET 3.5 seem to crash

2) Photo Album isn't working. I'm running the 6.5.3 ROM so I tried the JE1 cab as recommended but it didn't work. Should I try the JF5????

Thanks again!!!!!

Can you be more specific about the error you are getting on .NET? One thing that could be happening is that I removed SQLMobile's DLLs so if the app searchs for it, it will crash... Would it be this the error?

As I mixed JF5 and WM 6.5.3, some apps made for JE1 doesn't work... try JF5's or JE2's photoalbum that it will work :(

Can you be more specific about the error you are getting on .NET? One thing that could be happening is that I removed SQLMobile's DLLs so if the app searchs for it, it will crash... Would it be this the error?

As I mixed JF5 and WM 6.5.3, some apps made for JE1 doesn't work... try JF5's or JE2's photoalbum that it will work :P

Shadow... first of all.... do you have a paypal account? Would be really a pleasure to buy you a beer for all the hard work and specially your patience with the WM Dummies like me hehe :(

About PhotoAlbum I just realized that JE2 works... and btw... it's ROCKING FAST!!! :(

About .NET it happends with Ricardo Frailes F1 2010 app Just installed and when I run update it gives me a message saying "hexadecimal value 0x1F, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 1."

Two other issues:

1)The security certificate insn't disabling. I've installed the new SDCerts posted here but it didn't work for me.

2) I couldn't manage to get Smart Search to work. Tried both JE1 and JE2 versions. It install's but when I run it only says "Notify initializing" and than closes.

Anyways I'm in love with this ROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Edited by c3p9

Guest shadowangel
Shadow... first of all.... do you have a paypal account? Would be really a pleasure to buy you a beer for all the hard work and specially your patience with the WM Dummies like me hehe :(

About PhotoAlbum I just realized that JE2 works... and btw... it's ROCKING FAST!!! :(

About .NET it happends with Ricardo Frailes F1 2010 app Just installed and when I run update it gives me a message saying "hexadecimal value 0x1F, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 1."

Two other issues:

1)The security certificate insn't disabling. I've installed the new SDCerts posted here but it didn't work for me.

2) I couldn't manage to get Smart Search to work. Tried both JE1 and JE2 versions. It install's but when I run it only says "Notify initializing" and than closes.

Anyways I'm in love with this ROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

about the smart search I don't know... never used... this kind of error may be some missing dependencies of the problem... try looking for that...

That update you mentioned is part of the app? Have you tried installing .NET again?

I've ttached the SDKCerts I use to install anastasia's taskbar... It works for me and has to work for you! :P

SDKCerts_2015.rar

Guest mureta

Grande shadow ! Blz meu browwww ???

Bunito issssssssssso aquiiiiiiiiiiiii rapah ! Perfeito.Excelente trabalho.

Vim ver sua arte. :( :(

abcs do mureta.

Guest mureta

shadow tudo blz meu brother ???

tô precisando de uma grande ajuda sua,poderia ser ???

depois q gero uma rom,não consigo mais gerar outras,pois,fica dando este erro :

ERROR! platformrebuilder (errorlevel: -1073740777)

Press any key to continue . . .

ERROR! CreateROM (errorlevel: -1073740777)

ERROR! NB 2 NBH (errorlevel: -1073740777)

....downloaded the latest visual kitchen ....read alot before I started to cook and then it just doesn't go!! no matter what I do!....neither on Windows 7 or XP it just get the same error......

Ock passou uma dica,e pelo q entendi,ou não,acho eu,é que não pode haver subpastas na cozinha visual...se vc entender que ele quis dizer me passe por gentileza,senão terei de parar de cozinhar,senão vou terminar é brikando o meu PC de tanto reiniciar.

Dica do ock :

Check your EXT folders in Visual Kitchen, structure should be something like (pardon my crude illustration)

EXT

L__M2D

L___ HTCFramework

L___GoogleMaps

So there shouldn't be subfolders under HTCFramework, GoogleMaps etc.

Mas não sei como proceder,se vc poder me ajudar serei mais que grato shadow.

Lancei a rom agora direitinha,pode conferir lá.

No aguardo,

abcs do mureta.

Guest shadowangel
shadow tudo blz meu brother ???

tô precisando de uma grande ajuda sua,poderia ser ???

depois q gero uma rom,não consigo mais gerar outras,pois,fica dando este erro :

ERROR! platformrebuilder (errorlevel: -1073740777)

ERROR! CreateROM (errorlevel: -1073740777)

ERROR! NB 2 NBH (errorlevel: -1073740777)

....downloaded the latest visual kitchen ....read alot before I started to cook and then it just doesn't go!! no matter what I do!....neither on Windows 7 or XP it just get the same error......

Ock passou uma dica,e pelo q entendi,ou não,acho eu,é que não pode haver subpastas na cozinha visual...se vc entender que ele quis dizer me passe por gentileza,senão terei de parar de cozinhar,senão vou terminar é brikando o meu PC de tanto reiniciar.

Dica do ock :

Check your EXT folders in Visual Kitchen, structure should be something like (pardon my crude illustration)

EXT

L__M2D

L___ HTCFramework

L___GoogleMaps

So there shouldn't be subfolders under HTCFramework, GoogleMaps etc.

Mas não sei como proceder,se vc poder me ajudar serei mais que grato shadow.

Lancei a rom agora direitinha,pode conferir lá.

No aguardo,

abcs do mureta.

Just sent you a PM :(

Guest mureta
Just sent you a PM :)

Blz meu bom ! Tudo certo aê ?

Vou te responder por aqui mesmo....seguinte,essa cozinha q uso,é uma cozinha pronta,então pra embananar ainda mais,não sei te dizer ao certo se consigo ou não entendesse,mas devido a explanação do problema,vou procurar isso,comparar e fazer os procedimentos descritos.Como te agradeço hein shadow!

Valeu de montão.

Obs : reparei q vc somente responde em inglês aos próprios brazucas,inclusive a mim,isso é Lei aqui do Fórum ou vc não quer misturar em seus posts ing-por-por-ing ??? Te pergunto tb porque sou mais que novato,iniciante nesse Modaco, e se causa algum problema por fugir do idioma "deles",se for vero isso,acho q vou ser banido,rssssss,me perguntam em português,respondo em português...ou simplificando,é obrigatório sempre responder em inglês ???? Achei estranho mas...tudo tem um causa, com ou sem efeito. rsssss...

Em relação a sua pergunta do EXTReloc :

Pesquisei aqui mesmo no fórum e encontrei isso,como não tenho um inglês afiado,e sim xinglês,de uma sacada aqui e veja se resolve tua dúvida,pelo visto tem pano pra manga aqui : rsssss

EXTReloc

abcs do mureta.