New ROM V. 6267

Guest Eric.Druse

Guest sukh singh

WHY for the LOVE of god would you post a screen shot :( might aswell post a picture of you having a s***! If its real give a link! why beat round the bush...

Guest MrPokeylope
WHY for the LOVE of god would you post a screen shot :( might aswell post a picture of you having a s***! If its real give a link! why beat round the bush...

Calm yer baws boy :(

It's a yankee update. You don't sound like you're from the states :P

**POST EDITED BY MODERATORS**

Guest maskaler

It's odd that there's no link or info provided as to where it was downloaded from, unless Dell released it and pulled it due to bugs and you timed it perfectly (wrong!)

Guest sukh singh
Calm yer baws boy :P

It's a yankee update. You don't sound like you're from the states :P

:( I just want a update :( I want you yanks to have your Dell streaks too! Will have so much more coming for the streak then! I want choices of roms I had in my HTC tytn II days lol

Guest popetodd

Eric's denials not withstanding, he has yet to produce the link to this magical build as asked for and instead has decided to produce his evidence of this phantom ROM in the form of a dubious screen shot.

Eric, what's up? You either have the download link or it doesn't exist, which is it?

Or are you just some Applehead fanboy trying to rile up the Android users for fun?

Guest Eric.Druse
Can you explain how you menaged to get the update ? And it's UK(EU) or US model ?

Oh, man, it's not official release yet. It's for US model updates. I got it from special channel for test purpose :(.

Guest Eric.Druse
Eric's denials not withstanding, he has yet to produce the link to this magical build as asked for and instead has decided to produce his evidence of this phantom ROM in the form of a dubious screen shot.

Eric, what's up? You either have the download link or it doesn't exist, which is it?

Or are you just some Applehead fanboy trying to rile up the Android users for fun?

Sorry, bro, I can not give a link for it because it's in my hard drive, not official release yet. And, by the way, I heard that android 2.1 is coming.

Guest s.joel.kong
Sorry, bro, I can not give a link for it because it's in my hard drive, not official release yet. And, by the way, I heard that android 2.1 is coming.

i believe him, check out his pictures of the Dell Streak with eclair...

Guest ben.g

hello everyone, i have this build. its running on my dell streak that has tmobile 3g bands. i've been wondering if i was the only one with this build number until i found this thread. i posted a post, haha, on xda developers regarding this earlier today.

heres the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...619#post7456619

if that doesnt work here it is again without http

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=7456619#post7456619

post-677208-1280728933_thumb.jpg

post-677208-1280728954_thumb.jpg

Guest fards
I have the same build with my unlocked french one :)

what is the baseband of your version? the last two digits of the OEM ?

the others are getting 00, the UK are 21 the US 31(we think)

Guest fards
thephonehouse.fr unlocked for 499 €

ah the french branch of "the carphone warehouse"

interesting that it's got 00 baseband then, we presumed they were the prototype at&t ones..

lets hope the roll out is going global then :)

Edited by fards

Guest JFDee

Hi,

I just bought my Streak in Germany at an electronics store; it's officially available from today or so.

It has build 6267 on it, the Baseband version has at the end:

...1100-EU

And I'll never accept any of my Linux-based devices having no su access ! :)

I can be patient though.

Thanks for daring to dance around so close to technology's edge!

Guest fards

if one of you that has this new build could extract the boot.img then maybe Paul could look at it. but I suppose that's not possible with out root :)

Guest Eric.Druse
video the after the root problem, version build 6267

help help help?????

That's what I met before. I posted it already,but without video. Did you use 4399 root image for 6267? That's what I did and had this phenomenon.

Edited by Eric.Druse