++ THEME ++ NEO TITANIUM WVGA BY SV0911

Guest sv0911

Hi Friends,

i decided to upload my own modificated Neo Titanium Skin WVGA 480x800 also with Landscape..

based on greatbal´s and also on Blazingwolf´s work the "Neo Titanium Shadow"..!!

Also thanks to monyozt who inspiered me with his own thread.

I made this skin primary just for my own use and for me it is perfect as it is..! :(

post-696397-1280234079_thumb.pngpost-696397-1280234106_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1280234122_thumb.pngpost-696397-1280234169_thumb.png

I made two versions of it because i personly prefere a screen without the white big clock on it and also no

provider-text below the clock...!!! So you can choose between a version without the clock and without provider-text

on screen and one with the clock and with provider-text on screen..!!

Many of the members who are using my Titanium Weather Full Screen and/or my S2U2 User Weather Full ScreenS2U" asked me several times if i could upload my self modificated Titanium Theme with my own modificated/created icons and so on....!!!

I don´t want that the users default windowstheme will totaly change that´s why i decided to seperat the Anastasia taskbar

and the glassy buttons (sorry, i can´t remember who created them..) and put them as single cabs into the zipfile, so the

users have the possibility to choose to install them or not..!!! Also the wallpapers a single jpeg_images which the users

can by themself choose to use by changing their Windows/Wallpaper Settings..!!

In this theme there is also no shadow/layer on the screen because i prefere to see the backgroundimage and my Full Screen Weather and not some Layers...!!!!!! So please don´t ask me to put them back in the theme..!!

On my screenshots below you will see my version with my Titanium Weather Full Screen which you can seperat download here: Titanium Weather Full Screen because it is not in this theme included..!!!!

To get my Neo Titanium version to work, do the following steps:

-- Disable first default Titanium today screen (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

-- Install the cab to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device..

-- Enable Windows Default.. (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

To enable/disable the plugins or to change the order how they appear on your titanium screen

you can use showaco´s CHome Editor

There you will also find instructions how to use it....!!

The skin supports the following plugins:

CClock

CCalendar

CMessageCenter

CWindowsLive

CNotification

CVoicemail

CPhone

CText

CContact Picture

CEmail

CTestUI

CWelcomeCenter

CMusic

CPhotos

CMyTitanium

Opera

ATFavePeople

COffice

TitaniumWeather

CLauncher

Beware friends,

if you are using a stock rom, than it is not sure that it will be working for you because of the different cpr´s

You have to edit manualy the splugins cpr..!! But i´m sure you will get some help to get this running also on a stock rom..!!

Therefore i will as usual post in the next few days a second post on this thread with GREAT SOLUTIONS..!!!!

Enjoy

Greetings sv0911

As usual: I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by installing this cab!. :(

Download Link Version: SV0911 NEO TITANIUM WITH CLOCK

Download Link Version: SV0911 NEO TITANIUM WITHOUT CLOCK

EDIT:

Hi Friends,

i changed in my skin some icons...!!

If you like them, let me know so i will upload them..!!

Here some screenshots with my new Titanium Full Screen Weather theme "FANTASY FLASH":

post-696397-1280700081_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1280700093_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1280700104_thumb.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT AND GIVING SOME RESPONSE !!!!!

post-696397-1280234079_thumb.png

post-696397-1280234106_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280234122_thumb.png

post-696397-1280234137_thumb.png

post-696397-1280234154_thumb.png

post-696397-1280234169_thumb.png

post-696397-1280234192_thumb.png

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

If someone just like to use my modificated wallpapers (i found the default one somewhere on the net for a long time ago..

so all credit for the default image goes to the creator..!!!)...... here they are:

Greetings sv0911

post-696397-1280240244_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280240253_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

on the screenshot, is it the big clock or the small clock?

:P The big white clock: Showing time on the screenshot: 11:38... this one is

in version 2 not on screen.. B) I terminated it.. vaporized it.. atomic destroyd it :( :D :( ..

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911
sv0911 - Ich will ein Kind von dir! :P

(German Joke)

THANK YOU! (Just installing right now!)

:( :( :P da muss ich aber erst mit meiner Frau reden, die hat da

nämlich die Patentrechte drauf..

Freezy, du haust mich weg..!!! B) :D

Great thanks for your response bro...!!!

My wife is still laughing like a maniac...!! :D

I hope everything will work fine for you with the theme....!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Daley Lay

Hi, anyone can help to mirror example 4shared.com? i am on share network, i am not able to download the file, thanks.

Hi my Friends,

i decided to upload my own modificated Neo Titanium Theme WVGA 480x800 also with Landscape..

based on greatbal´s and also on Blazingwolf´s work the "Neo Titanium Shadow"..!!

Also thanks to monyozt who inspiered me with his own thread.

Many of the members who are using my Titanium Full Screen Weather or my S2U" Titanium Full Screen Weather

asked me several times if i could upload my self modificated Titanium Theme with my own modificated/created icons and so on....!!!

I made two versions of it because i personly prefere a screen without the white big clock on it and also no

provider-text below the clock...!!! So you can choose between a version without the clock and without provider-text on screen and one with the clock and with provider-text on screen..!!

I don´t want that the users default windowstheme will totaly change that´s why i decided to seperat the Anastasia taskbar

and the glassy buttons (sorry, i can´t remember who created them..) and put them as single cabs into the zipfile, so the

users have the possibility to choose to install them or not..!!! Also the wallpapers a single jpeg_images which the users

can by themself choose to use by changing their Windows/Wallpaper Settings..!!

In this theme there is also no shadow/layer on the screen because i prefere to see the backgroundimage and my Full Screen Weather and not some Layers...!!!!!! So please don´t ask me to put them back in the theme..!!

On my screenshots below you will see my version with my Titanium Full Screen Weather which you can seperat download here: Titanium Full Screen Weather WVGA because it is not in this theme included..!!!!

To get my Neo Titanium version to work, do the following steps:

-- Disable first default Titanium today screen (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

-- Install the cab to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device..

-- Enable Windows Default.. (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

To enable/disable the plugins or to change the order how they appear on your titanium screen

you can use showaco´s CHome Editor

There you will also find instructions how to use it....!!

Beware friends,

if you are using a stock rom, than it is not sure that it will be working for you because of the different cpr´s

You have to edit manualy the splugins cpr..!! But i´m sure you will get some help to get this running also on a stock rom..!!

Therefore i will as usual post in the next few days a second post on this thread with GREAT SOLUTIONS..!!!!

Now lets have a look on some screenshots (The first one with clock and the second one without clock)....!!!

Enjoy

Greetings sv0911

As usual: I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by installing this cab!. :(

Download Link Version: SV0911 NEO TITANIUM WITH CLOCK

Download Link Version: SV0911 NEO TITANIUM WITHOUT CLOCK

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT AND GIVING SOME RESPONSE !!!!!

Guest binh_hdda

Several year ago, I used Weather Panel program so it can make weather animated icon. it's really great. I hope you can make animated icons for this program.

Guest Freezy1982
Great thanks for your response bro...!!!

My wife is still laughing like a maniac...!! :(

I hope everything will work fine for you with the theme....!!!

1) ... probably not everything... :P Please check the uninstallation of your theme. Installing works fine! (I took the one without the clock) But if I uninstall your theme, TitaniumWeather is disabled too! (But still available in WindowsUninstallMenu & Registry)

Note: Weather was installed & working before changing to your theme.

Perhaps there is a problem with the MortScript (.mcr) file wich is deleted with?

2) I like the way and the layout of your theme very much! But I would suggest other, more clear Items in the list of Titanium. They seems to be in QVGA - a little bit diffuse... Do you know how to implement new Icons to this theme? I would search for new ones if you could implement those :P

Anyway - really nice! But first I will try some additional settings like Commngr, AppLaunch and others.. Maybe we could implement those as well in future :( ?

GreeZ!

Guest sv0911
1) ... probably not everything... :P Please check the uninstallation of your theme. Installing works fine! (I took the one without the clock) But if I uninstall your theme, TitaniumWeather is disabled too! (But still available in WindowsUninstallMenu & Registry)

Note: Weather was installed & working before changing to your theme.

Perhaps there is a problem with the MortScript (.mcr) file wich is deleted with?

2) I like the way and the layout of your theme very much! But I would suggest other, more clear Items in the list of Titanium. They seems to be in QVGA - a little bit diffuse... Do you know how to implement new Icons to this theme? I would search for new ones if you could implement those B)

Anyway - really nice! But first I will try some additional settings like Commngr, AppLaunch and others.. Maybe we could implement those as well in future :( ?

GreeZ!

Hi my Friend,

the uninstalling issue that you describe sounds strange to me because i uninstalled this

theme maybe 50-100 times when i was working on titanium weather and other stuff.. I never had

this problem. :P This theme is just like a big layer with a cpr file and does actually not infect so

many parts of the system. If you look at the cpr you can see that for example the titanium

weather also is just only a panel in this theme which can esay changed by appearence and things like that.

If i uninstall my theme, it has nothing to do with the titanium plugin. So something has got wrong

during your uninstallation :( that you lost the mscr..!! But that must be something on your system..

As i said bro,

uninstalling this theme is independent from titanium weather..!!

Just overwrite the mscr..!!

Yes my friend, you are very welcome to look for new great looking icon´s

if you find some who are matching the theme i would love to implement them into this theme of course..!!

Great thanks for your response bro..!! :D

Keep it going and let me know..

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
Several year ago, I used Weather Panel program so it can make weather animated icon. it's really great. I hope you can make animated icons for this program.

Hi my friend,

i´m already working on it.. but it´s not that easy,

titanium is behaving like a virgin doing its first tabledance in front of the crowd :(

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest Lancez

hi, sv0911

thanks for the beautiful titanium thmem. i was wondering if u can give us a list about which titanium plugins are supported. im using clauncher,notification,fav people and weather (regular weather:))plugins for titanium. wonder if they can be installed on top of ur neo theme. better yet if u can come up with an all-in-one cab with all those plugins + ur full screen weather, that'll be awsome!

thanks

Lance

Guest sv0911
hi, sv0911

thanks for the beautiful titanium thmem. i was wondering if u can give us a list about which titanium plugins are supported. im using clauncher,notification,fav people and weather (regular weather:))plugins for titanium. wonder if they can be installed on top of ur neo theme. better yet if u can come up with an all-in-one cab with all those plugins + ur full screen weather, that'll be awsome!

thanks

Lance

Hi Lance,

here a list with the plugins in this theme:

CClock

CCalendar

CMessageCenter

CWindowsLive

CNotification

CVoicemail

CPhone

CText

CContact Picture

CEmail

CTestUI

CWelcomeCenter

CMusic

CPhotos

CMyTitanium

Opera

ATFavePeople

COffice

TitaniumWeather

CLauncher

I just had crashed my whole system while updating my s2u2 thread, so sorry for the short anwser..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Lancez

thanks for the quick reply. so everything that u listed above is in the cab, if im not mistaken. or i have to install them after ur neo is installed first? thanks again.

Lance

Guest sv0911
thanks for the quick reply. so everything that u listed above is in the cab, if im not mistaken. or i have to install them after ur neo is installed first? thanks again.

Lance

Hi my friend,

again sorry for a short answer.. i´m still trying to get the system running

correctly...

Please you have to install first the plugins you like to use and after you installed

the skin you can enable the plugins by using CHome Editor..!! For me personaly

it worked best by doing it this way..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Omega Ra
Hi my friend,

correctly...

Please you have to install first the plugins you like to use and after you installed

Greetings

sv0911

so the procedure is, install plugins, install your skin, enable titanium, use Chome Editor and enable panels...

Guest Lancez
Hi my friend,

correctly...

Greetings

sv0911

ok, thanks for the instruction.

Guest Greg330

hi,

superbe once again thank you

just a few questions please :(

the first , every time i add a panel that isn"t on the file , and edit the cpr to fit the theme, it shows up nearly ok , but in condensed mode the icon is invisible. any idee ?

the second , any chance we get the samsung plugins mod ? :DD

thank you anyway its super.

Guest sv0911
hi,

superbe once again thank you

just a few questions please :(

the first , every time i add a panel that isn"t on the file , and edit the cpr to fit the theme, it shows up nearly ok , but in condensed mode the icon is invisible. any idee ?

the second , any chance we get the samsung plugins mod ? :DD

thank you anyway its super.

Hi my Friend,

to fix icons in condensed mode you have to change the bronzeres.dll

which you can do with "pe explorer" but after changing the dll you

have also to singn the dll with msigner..!!

To get the samsung plugins moded maybe this link will give more

information how to do... its a thread from: asus535

Let me know how it works for you..!! :(

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Greg330

hi ,

i dont understand why the cpr links to a png file on the program files folder for those condensed icons.

i looked in the dll and found none f the small icons that are visible on the home screen.

here the Stext modified to have samsung sms app

perfect working order excepte when you are in any other tab

1 st on the link

post-612234-1280454492_thumb.jpg

2 before the sms tab

post-612234-1280454604_thumb.jpg

i still cant understand what is wrong because i copied Text plugin icons names and all.

same on the time ( sclock ) that is suposed to be the first link but invisible, unless on it

post-612234-1280454684_thumb.jpg

post-612234-1280455226_thumb.jpg

its not impossible to use but looks unfinished.

if you could indicate what i have missed out please. i am not a programer but used to be a network admin ... my prog is very limited. ( am beter with a V8 lol )

thank you

if you want my cpr to have a look its all clean and tidy.

SPlugins_480x800.txt

Guest previa
Hi my Friend,

to fix icons in condensed mode you have to change the bronzeres.dll

which you can do with "pe explorer" but after changing the dll you

have also to singn the dll with msigner..!!

To get the samsung plugins moded maybe this link will give more

information how to do... its a thread from: asus535

Let me know how it works for you..!! :(

Greetings

sv0911

Many thanks sv0911. very nice theme. :(

post-454755-1280468602_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1280468612_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1280468638_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1280468649_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1280468672_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1280468697_thumb.jpg