Original i8000 rom

Guest DivineBlader

Guest DivineBlader

any1 has any idea of how to revert back to i8000 default samsung rom? i am gonna trade in my phone soon and my friend says that they wont accept phones with custom rom.

thanks!

Guest shadowangel
any1 has any idea of how to revert back to i8000 default samsung rom? i am gonna trade in my phone soon and my friend says that they wont accept phones with custom rom.

thanks!

any MST you download can be a default samsung rom (MST only - not NB0). just flash the one of your region with everypart and it will be default :(

Guest jmsmartins

once when i flashed my phone with only CSC and i selected my language, somehow the phone recovered my original ROM. there's a post about this here in modaco. seems like we have a "security copy" of our original ROM in internal storage and it comes out ocasionaly. for me came out when i flashed a certain CSC.

our u can try shadow's trick, probably it's not your original ROM but it should do the trick :(

Guest Del1701

You can try changing language in the samsung settings, this should flash the original rom back, or the last samsung rom you flashed, then just change back to your language in the samsung settings.

This worked for me last week.

Edited by Del1701

Guest DivineBlader
You can try changing language in the samsung settings, this should flash the original rom back, or the last samsung rom you flashed, then just change back to your language in the samsung settings.

This worked for me last week.

ok..i am not really sure how you do that. i tried changing the language in regional settings but didn't seem to work..any more instructions to get this working?

@shadow

my phone is kinda screwed now..my phone is from singapore..im guessing its xso or something like that..but my phone now has jd1..using your rom atm too. any links to these files that can let me revert back to almost original rom? thanks in advance!

Guest Del1701

Just go into samsung settings,then general settings, then press view more and language change is there under DivX Registration.