New Pure ROM eng JH1/JH2- pure/mix 21916/b7620

Guest sh.a.rk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest GUCCI OMNIA

Hi Sh.a.rk

I have been testing many roms ever since switching from your JH2 pure rom (Rapid's, MS Teams, etc). I haven't been able to find a sms program as good as the one in your rom.

Your sms program was great for many reasons:

1) to enter the receipeint all i had to do was start typing in the to field and it would auto complete. where as most other have so many steps just to enter the receipeint - click to, click phone book, click search, click contact, click done... all very annoying.

2) it was threaded without the green and orange bubbles

3) it was fast

Do you know I would be able to get your SMS program on to other roms? That would be awesome if you could tell me please.

p.s. any plans on makig a new rom?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vlada_dorov
Bluetooth work in versions with samsung settings. For pure versions unpack samsung settings to windows folder and reboot phone.

i did as u said .. unpacked the zip new settings folder to the windows folder and rebooted the phone but nothing happened , there is still no camera or bluetooth !?

Guest omomomomnia2

hi i tried all of ur rom its pretty good

however i want to use korean regional setting its seems to be working on pdanew32 rom but others are not working

is it possible to make cab file for regional setting plz?

• 4 months later...
Guest deadcore
Hi Sh.a.rk

I have been testing many roms ever since switching from your JH2 pure rom (Rapid's, MS Teams, etc). I haven't been able to find a sms program as good as the one in your rom.

Your sms program was great for many reasons:

1) to enter the receipeint all i had to do was start typing in the to field and it would auto complete. where as most other have so many steps just to enter the receipeint - click to, click phone book, click search, click contact, click done... all very annoying.

2) it was threaded without the green and orange bubbles

3) it was fast

Do you know I would be able to get your SMS program on to other roms? That would be awesome if you could tell me please.

p.s. any plans on makig a new rom?

hi Gucci,

1. There is only unskinned samsung sms aplication,you can do that in every ROM, here the Reg:

HKCU\Sofware\Microsoft\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMStext\DLL

change the value from mms.dll to htmlnote.dll

note: - to enter the receipeint all i had to do was start typing in the to field and it would auto complete this only work @ wm 29***,23*** etc, but not work @ wm 21916

2. "threaded with the green and orange bubbles" is from astrounot wm threaded sms,you can uninstall this :D

to.Mr. sh.a.rk

p.s. any plans on making a new rom? :) B)

Edited by deadcore

• 1 month later...
Guest deadcore

What I have to do after flashing, if *2767*3855# not working? Is hard reset neccessary?

you can do a hard reset from phone,

1.switch off phone

2.press volume up + key lock ( do not release )

3.press call button + switch off button

4.after vibrate, release all button

5.select format to hard reset..

• 4 months later...
Guest watsson

Hi, everybody.

I have a petition to all.

Almost all links to rapidshare on the first page are dead. Could anybody share "working" links instead of them?

Especially interesting all links relating to versions vith gwes.exe of B7610/B7620.

Thanks beforehand...