New Pure ROM eng JH1/JH2- pure/mix 21916/b7620

Guest sh.a.rk

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

Thanks for all your efforts! i am about to flash for the first time in hopes to have a faster phone. do you know if this should work with the i8000l . backing up my original Rom seems way to confusing/difficult so I am very hesitant to brick my phone.

Lite Rom with only samsung settings and camera. JG5 based small fix >100mb Ram >360mb free space.

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/415782354/...0NXXJG5_S_C.nb0

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

just tried it and works great! thanks!!!

Thanks for all your efforts! i am about to flash for the first time in hopes to have a faster phone. do you know if this should work with the i8000l . backing up my original Rom seems way to confusing/difficult so I am very hesitant to brick my phone.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

sorry for all the posts, just 1 question: i really liked how on the stocked roms, when viewing pictures you can turn the phone sideways and the picture will auto-adjust to landscape orientation. can anyone please reccomend a simple procedure to get this future back while using this JG5 pure rom. Much appreciated,

i8000l

just tried it and works great! thanks!!!

Guest plguzman

That ROM with just Samsung Settings and Camera is just the perfect ultra lite ROM. So far, only "X" button not working. Other than that, just perfect.

Guest micmac
That ROM with just Samsung Settings and Camera is just the perfect ultra lite ROM. So far, only "X" button not working. Other than that, just perfect.

still waiting for d perrfect rom by shark ;)

e.g --> eng ROM JG5- lite with B7610 gwes.exe

:huh:

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
still waiting for d perrfect rom by shark ;)

e.g --> eng ROM JG5- lite with B7610 gwes.exe

:huh:

what does B7610 gwes.exe do? and where can you d/l it?

thanks 4 sharing

Lite Rom with only samsung settings and camera. JG5 based small fix >100mb Ram >360mb free space.

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/415782354/...0NXXJG5_S_C.nb0

is this the last rom?

is this the same with "Rom based on newest MS build 21915 (JG5 is 21914)//http://www.rapidshare.com/files/415524347/pdaNew21915b.nb0 //Samsung settings NEW with camera driver http://www.rapidshare.com/files/415789066)/New_settings.zip)?

thx in advance for your answer.

PS: Has this release that language problem (hungarian in opera and sms samsung) fixed?

Edited by kvist

For correct work X button - paste this file in windows folderXCloseButton.zip

All rom is last and all Rom is test :huh:.

Hi shark, thanks for your hard work. One last request, can you provide touch player cab or tell us which files are needed and put where get touch player work? twu2's cabs don't include touch player. I guess the Samsung touch player is the most power economic one. Thanks again. Great effort.

Guest sh.a.rk
Hi shark, thanks for your hard work. One last request, can you provide touch player cab or tell us which files are needed and put where get touch player work? twu2's cabs don't include touch player. I guess the Samsung touch player is the most power economic one. Thanks again. Great effort.

:huh: Touch player, mms, video call is specific samsung apps and create working cab in pure Rom is very hard.

Pure rom prefered users don't need samsung apps.

For others users I'am create Lite rom .

Guest speedfrog
New rellase with last MS build 21915 and JH1 driver and small apps, settings B7620 in zip archive

Can you list which program that is in the rom and a memory screenshot?

:huh: Touch player, mms, video call is specific samsung apps and create working cab in pure Rom is very hard.

Pure rom prefered users don't need samsung apps.

For others users I'am create Lite rom .

Thanks Shark. can you make a lite version like twu2's but with keyboard out please?

I saw touchplayer in your app archive, can I just copy these to windows directory ? will this work?