I8000NXXJG5 leaked from me :)

Guest Lancez

Guest m tr4nch

thank you Lancez and Quattro :) working well for me!

one question though, maybe i'm just retarted, but i can't seem to change the clock from 24hr to 12hr for the life of me. i had JD4 before and i remember being able to easily find/change it. now any type of clock settings i go into there isn't any option.. also flashed on the JG5 CSC if it matters. i apologize if this question doesn't belong here, feel free to edit/delete my post.

any help is appreciated. thanks!

edit- also forgot to add, language was set up for english, but some parts are in some other language (opera 9.5, messaging..), any way to fix that?

Edited by m tr4nch

Guest jmsmartins
thank you Lancez and Quattro :) working well for me!

one question though, maybe i'm just retarted, but i can't seem to change the clock from 24hr to 12hr for the life of me. i had JD4 before and i remember being able to easily find/change it. now any type of clock settings i go into there isn't any option.. also flashed on the JG5 CSC if it matters. i apologize if this question doesn't belong here, feel free to edit/delete my post.

any help is appreciated. thanks!

edit- also forgot to add, language was set up for english, but some parts are in some other language (opera 9.5, messaging..), any way to fix that?

u have to change to your region in regional settings (WM settings-system-regional settings). there u can also change the time to 12h or 24h. i think that will fix the language in opera as well, not quiet sure

cheers

Guest m tr4nch

thanks for the reply guys. i've already tried all that though, still no change. i may try and re-flash or go back to an older flash if that doesn't work. sucks because i must say this rom runs smoother than the JD4 i was running before.

thanks for the help :)

Guest asus535

I think, it is Hungarian language.

JF4 ROM has multi CSC. I will try to flash JG5 PDA ROM with JF4 CSC

Guest m tr4nch
I think, it is Hungarian language.

yes, i figured it out, with a little more research/learning. the csc that comes with this rom is XEH which is hungarian. so i just grabbed a JD7 multi-csc and flashed on the XEU (UK) portion and it seems like everything works fine now. :D

yes, i figured it out, with a little more research/learning. the csc that comes with this rom is XEH which is hungarian. so i just grabbed a JD7 multi-csc and flashed on the XEU (UK) portion and it seems like everything works fine now. :D

Nice that you were able to solve the problem. Experience, they say, is the best teacher. For me the beauty of the O2 is that in most cases a multi csc can be flashed with the PDA version from any stork rom. I ensure that I flash the eboot of the csc that I am going to use FIRST and ALONE and after the reboot I proceed to flash the csc and the pda (and if necessary the phone part). I have not encountered any problem so far . I am currently using a PDA 6.5.3, CSC 6.5, EBoot 6.5 and I have no single problem with it. One can interchange at will as long as the versions are from stork roms.

Guest AndrewTan

So SAD! seems no more 6.5.3 ROM or newer.

Haizz! Maybe is time I sell of this phone.

After using Android - Nexus One phone (my another phone) I found more and more WM is crap!

So SAD! seems no more 6.5.3 ROM or newer.

Haizz! Maybe is time I sell of this phone.

After using Android - Nexus One phone (my another phone) I found more and more WM is crap!

6.5.3 was found in asian roms, just wait for a not european release

Guest man_at_work

Sorry,

It's seem that the part 4 file can't be downloaded from 4shared. Can somebody kind enough to upload the part4 file to mediafire? thanks in advance.

Finally, managed to download the 4th part. thanks

Edited by man_at_work

Guest grandlau

I'm also confused about some Hungarian at least from "SMS" and Opera

Don't know if JD7 is a latest real English included file?

Could you please share it ? Thanks a lot

Edited by grandlau

Guest asus535
I'm also confused about some Hungarian at least from "SMS" and Opera

Don't know if JD7 is a latest real English included file?

Could you please share it ? Thanks a lot

As I said in previous page, there is a jf4 multilanguage CSC. I didn't tried it, but i want.

Guest roma0803

Thanks Lances for sharing the ROM

One (big) difference compared to an older JC5 ROM: you can change the left softkey, but it defaults back to Samsung Contacts after a soft reset. Older ROM's did not refert back to Samsung Contacts.