Flashing Eboot

Guest night.fox

Guest night.fox

Now there is a lot of leaked ROMs.... is it ok to flash Eboot to the new leaks? then flash back to old eboot... or the samsung engineers can see if you have flashed eboot.

I will be sending my O2 to service center soon cause "my storage" is gone. and I remember I flashed my eboot to leaked JF5.

Guest Del1701

Not to sure about the samsung engineers seeing the eboot but I have flashed the eboot loads of times without any trouble, 3 times yesterday. I always flash the eboot of new roms just to see if there is any more ram available :)

But obviously flash at your own risk.

Guest Terry666
Now there is a lot of leaked ROMs.... is it ok to flash Eboot to the new leaks? then flash back to old eboot... or the samsung engineers can see if you have flashed eboot.

I will be sending my O2 to service center soon cause "my storage" is gone. and I remember I flashed my eboot to leaked JF5.

Samsung will see the different ROM anyway... Many people said is better to flash back to FULL original or ANY NOT cooked ROM with the relative Eboot, CSC and PHONE, before go to service....

Good luck

Guest rolandom

Actually they can see the version of eboot you are using right now, but they won't know if you have flashed the eboot, in case you flash it with the original one.

In my case I've flashed phone 100 times and I've only flashed 1 time my eboot and it's with the JF5 eboot :).

And the problem with flashing the eboot it's if for some reason it crashes while you are doing it, (power problem, pc problem,etc.) so only flash your eboot with all others applications closed even msn can freeze your pc sometimes it's not always stable.

Guest night.fox

Thanks for the replies fellas...

I guess I need to reflash all parts.... I just hope when I "downgrade" my eboot.. my O2 will be still usable...... :)