>>??>>>CAN I FLASH SAMSUNG M710/715 PDA IN MY OMNIA 2(i8000)<<??<<

Guest Dhirenbhima

Guest Dhirenbhima

......Hi i have an i8000 but find it too slow...

1)i would like to ask if its advisable to flash the korean SAMSUNG O2 :A.K.A :M710 pda part because its quite usable..

2)is there a risk of bricking the phone ?

3)The samsung O2 for the korean market are in many variations and most of the omnia 2 there are quite usable despite ours ..So is it possible to port their UI to our ? like for example the T*OMNIA 2 menu was quite fast and fluid

can we port also their touch player

4)has any one tried to flash their roms?

LINKS

1... SHOW OMNIA

MOST OF THESE PHONES ARE FOR "ANYCALL" korea

Guest johnchua55

have you tried the new Roms like JF5 ? they are quite usable in my opinion

it only looks good because it seems fast .... i've tried that t-omnia main menu ..... it's actually annoying to use .... cause when you swipe ... it doesn't stop at the next page it keeps going .... and u have to stop it at where u want.

Guest darkworldzz

its fast cause the ui is fast.. its still windows mobile, it has the same specs, same mother board... it is still slow, laggy, ruggy whatever you describe it.. it stilll lags when opening programs such as touch player, sms etc.. nothing to do with the rom. (correct me if i am wrong)

maybe you can get someone to help you extract out the ui and port it to omnia i8000.. i am sure you can add in with some cooking.. (correct me if i am wrong)

Guest johnchua55

you want fast ...... flash to a lite rom .... JF5 lite roms lite with no UI ..... install iPhoneToday UI ..... that's basically the same result as the hypertouch you see in the video

Guest darkworldzz

i think they have extracted the lockscreen, main menu out from one of the old t*omnia rom. so i think the ui is possible.. people can port sense to omnia 2 so why not this ui?? if you can find the ui related files and the exe i think but i think some registry tweaking is needed for compatibility.

But i am lazy and is satisfied with throttlelaunch or WAD on my phone.. so maybe the pro chefs can help you out..