Sync files and folders

Guest raheeg

I want to sync files and folders from my laptop to the storage of my Omnia II. Is there any application that I can use? I tried Sync Toy but it doesnt work with Win Mo.

Any options?

Guest casouzaj
I want to sync files and folders from my laptop to the storage of my Omnia II. Is there any application that I can use? I tried Sync Toy but it doesnt work with Win Mo.

Any options?

Go to 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows CE Services', create a string key named 'FileSyncPath', and fill it up with the path to where you want to synchronize your data (e.g. '\Storage Card\My Documents') - all without the quotes. Then, wait for the registry to be flushed (e.g. change the screen orientation, and power off for some 10 seconds). The next time you sync your device, the way you use to do it, all your synchronized files should be in your card.

Just my to cents...

Carlos

Guest raheeg
Go to 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows CE Services', create a string key named 'FileSyncPath', and fill it up with the path to where you want to synchronize your data (e.g. '\Storage Card\My Documents') - all without the quotes. Then, wait for the registry to be flushed (e.g. change the screen orientation, and power off for some 10 seconds). The next time you sync your device, the way you use to do it, all your synchronized files should be in your card.

Just my to cents...

Carlos

Didnt work for me.I am using WM 6.5 and Win 7 with Device Center. May be because of that?

Guest casouzaj
Didnt work for me.I am using WM 6.5 and Win 7 with Device Center. May be because of that?

Can't tell you, since I'm running WM6.1. Have you tried to soft reset your device, to see if it effects afterwards?

• 3 months later...