Help! noob with a question about *#9090#

Guest ryangermaine

Guest ryangermaine

So i purchased the i8000 used the other day, and its locked to bell. im trying to unlock it but have a huge problem. it wont let me enter in the code *#9090#. I need to change the usb settings in order to run this program that will unlock my phone. Im not sure why the code wont work. my guess was because its flashed with a custom rom? i dunno. like i said im a noob at this and only purchased it the other day. is there any way to access the usb settings without 9090 code to change them?

Guest Wiseon3
So i purchased the i8000 used the other day, and its locked to bell. im trying to unlock it but have a huge problem. it wont let me enter in the code *#9090#. I need to change the usb settings in order to run this program that will unlock my phone. Im not sure why the code wont work. my guess was because its flashed with a custom rom? i dunno. like i said im a noob at this and only purchased it the other day. is there any way to access the usb settings without 9090 code to change them?

I don't know where you got that code, but it isn't of any use. To change the USB connection settings, just go to Samsung Settings -> General Settings -> USB Connection.

• 10 months later...
Guest Cagation

Kind sir, did you solve your problem? I'm having the same :/

EDIT: Solved it. The candy faces at FastGSM didn't care enough to answer me so i decided to flash a new rom. It only worked again after i flashed all pda, eboot, csc and phone so i don't really know wich one was causing the problem.

Edited by Cagation