|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Super_AbY
Read the stickies or risk bricking your phone.. Use the search tool to search for octans mini, if you have read the stickies, you will know how to continue..

Sorry, but I don't understand ... what's stickies ? (POSTS ??)

I searched for octans mini (in this and other forum), but I have not found anything that can help me. For Octans I need of Nbo file ... but I have the executable file.

Ehm ... re-sorry for my english

Edited by Super_AbY

Guest Super_AbY

ok ... I think that I have downloaded an incorrect ROM !!!

Now I have downloaded (i hope) this ROM for my Omnia2 (i8000):

Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.06.7z

Can you confirm this file ?

THANX !!!

NRGZ28,

Could you tel me where i found "My own Settings Exporter tool" in .cab, i want to use it to save my settings, specially my network settings (MMS/3G/etc..) before install your rom.

Thanks,

Thal

Guest coltsta
ok ... I think that I have downloaded an incorrect ROM !!!

Now I have downloaded (i hope) this ROM for my Omnia2 (i8000):

Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.06.7z

Can you confirm this file ?

THANX !!!

http://www.modaco.com/category/424/i8000-o...rom-discussion/

^^ thats all Omnia i8000

so yes the rom you have downloaded is for the Omnia i8000 :D

Hi guys

I recently downloaded and flashed "Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Dec.20" on my Omnia 2

and I have to say, it is pretty awesome! very good job, best sense I've used so far

I just have two small problems that I hope someone knows how to fix:

1. When I open any video using YouTube app (WiFi/3G), I only get a small video in the middle of the screen :P

yt2t.th.jpg

The player itself is running in fullscreen mode:

yt4l.th.jpg

Here is the weirdest part, when I stop the video I am watching, the app shows me two related videos

and the video I was watching gets fullscreen in the background:

yt3f.th.jpg

but as soon as I resume it gets small again..

I tryied all video playback quality with no success: Auto-select / Fast Download / High Quality

The fullscreen button on app also doesn't work

YouTube app was working great when I installed Energy ROM

I am not sure but I think this problem came right after I accidentaly open the app with Gyrator2 (program used to force rotation on all apps) and tilted the phone, after that, the fullscreen got messed up and never got back normal, any ideas how to fix it?

2. My second problem is that for some reason my 3G notification icon keeps changing..

Right when I boot the phone it looks like the other icons, cool stylish blue 3G, but right after some time it turns ugly black&white 3G icon

Here, I took a picture:

51945447.th.jpg

Thanks again for the great ROM :D

Any help is welcome

Hello

Anyone knows how to fix these?

I think I've found the HTC YouTube App settings in the registry editor..

I've tryied looking for any keys that were suppose to make the video play in fullscreen but I couldn't find any..

Maybe someone knows registry keys better and can tell me what should I try to change so I can make this works in fullscreen again..

HKLM\Software\HTC\YouTube

Thanks again

Edited by Leeds

Guest Sinistersky

ok...this new rom is stable alright...but its slow as badword... -.- even the freaking file explorer is hitting some hard times when scrolling...i lold at the speed...any suggestions?

Guest ular_king
ok...this new rom is stable alright...but its slow as badword... -.- even the freaking file explorer is hitting some hard times when scrolling...i lold at the speed...any suggestions?

Did u just did a PPCPIMBackup restore? Cause everytime I complete a restore it will be very slow on everything until you do a reset

Hi everybody, I have few question about this rom....

In topic title there's 21916/28244, but in download folder there's 21916 and 29007....

29007 is the latest Microsot's developed ROM???

In package there is only nb0 file with octans mini....can anyone give me a good combination of PDA, Phone, Eboot and CSC before flash with this nb0 file?

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

A little question: How I can change the link of SMS in the tab to open SMS-Chat and not default Samsung / HTC one ?

Registry Key ?

Code ?

Thanks !

Guest sportster44

successfully upgraded my ROM from Stock Bell Mobility to this, but I'm having no luck getting Office mobile 2010 to install either from the Marketplace, or from a cab. Any ideas?

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

...someone I've found a solution for the Samsung apps that close randomly for nothing ??

I have this trouble for Touch player, Touch Clock..

Also, the sms sound, email sound don't play to the end. It start but not finish to play ??

Thanks !

Guest roma0803

Installed the Energy.OMNIA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.06 ROM yesterday. So far not very impressed. I loaded the ROM and did a hard reset afterwards. No import of settings, all new setup. A first impression:

- It seems more responsive compared to the Energy.OMNIA.23150.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Dec.05 ROM that was installed. Programs open faster and overall it seems to react faster. I disabled animation completely, that seems to make a big positive difference for battery life.

- The Facebook permission issue is fixed.

- Battery life seems as good as it gets with the I8000.

- Messaging tab from contacts still crashes Sense.

- White squares in the weather panel.

- Black squares in the email tab when receiving a HTML message.

- More white squares in Sense tabs. This is a huge step backward. It's not a memory issue, it also happens after a fresh reboot with +40mb available.

- The Samsung keyboard crashes Sense when adding a favourite in the contacts panel.

- Office still not installs.

So far one instance of completely freezing the phone happened. Can't say it's a ROM issue or something else. It happened during the installation of various software, so it might have been a faulty cab.

This is feedback after one day of use.

Edit:

It seems that the Samsung keyboard crashes Sense in some cases. Happens when adding contacts to the favourites and in the Twitter tab.

If you want to disable the automatic closing of programs, go here: X Button Settings - Advanced tab - Uncheck "Force Apps to Close" - Save.

Edited by roma0803

Hi !

...someone I've found a solution for the Samsung apps that close randomly for nothing ??

I have this trouble for Touch player, Touch Clock..

Also, the sms sound, email sound don't play to the end. It start but not finish to play ??

Thanks !

Try using some older NRGZ28 ROMs, before he started using JE3 Rom as a base for his 6.5.3 versions - 01.Oct. is good one!

Try using some older NRGZ28 ROMs, before he started using JE3 Rom as a base for his 6.5.3 versions - 01.Oct. is good one!

Hi Ra6o74,

may i ask how good is it cos I never have the chance to download this version of his ROM. is the memory management good? :D

thanks

Guest sgmem88
Installed the Energy.OMNIA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.06 ROM yesterday. So far not very impressed. I loaded the ROM and did a hard reset afterwards. No import of settings, all new setup. A first impression:

- It seems more responsive compared to the Energy.OMNIA.23150.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Dec.05 ROM that was installed. Programs open faster and overall it seems to react faster. I disabled animation completely, that seems to make a big positive difference for battery life.

- The Facebook permission issue is fixed.

- Battery life seems as good as it gets with the I8000.

- Messaging tab from contacts still crashes Sense.

- White squares in the weather panel.

- Black squares in the email tab when receiving a HTML message.

- More white squares in Sense tabs. This is a huge step backward. It's not a memory issue, it also happens after a fresh reboot with +40mb available.

- The Samsung keyboard crashes Sense when adding a favourite in the contacts panel.

- Office still not installs.

So far one instance of completely freezing the phone happened. Can't say it's a ROM issue or something else. It happened during the installation of various software, so it might have been a faulty cab.

This is feedback after one day of use.

Edit:

It seems that the Samsung keyboard crashes Sense in some cases. Happens when adding contacts to the favourites and in the Twitter tab.

If you want to disable the automatic closing of programs, go here: X Button Settings - Advanced tab - Uncheck "Force Apps to Close" - Save.

Thanks for the feedback

Always appreciate someone who give detail feedback :D

Somehow after that incident when the ROM can't boot-up due to size too big issue, the chef no more include Office in his ROM.

Wonder is Office relate to size issue? Or Office cause the boot-up issue? or there is other reason?

There are feedback from forum of other device that 28244 is better than 29007

Wonder what is your comment of these 2 ROM with O2?

Thanks for the feedback

Always appreciate someone who give detail feedback :P

Somehow after that incident when the ROM can't boot-up due to size too big issue, the chef no more include Office in his ROM.

Wonder is Office relate to size issue? Or Office cause the boot-up issue? or there is other reason?

There are feedback from forum of other device that 28244 is better than 29007

Wonder what is your comment of these 2 ROM with O2?

Office mobile 2010 never installed correctly from market place....even on stock ROMs. I found out that if I install Office mobile 2007 first, reset and then install Office mobile 2010 from market place, it will install correctly....even to storage card. :D well...strange logic, but I am happy as long as it works.

Balu

Guest forward_99
Okay.. ROMs are uploaded. Enjoy and send me feedback... And no I don't wanna hear about low RAM, slow Sense or other nonsense, only stuff I can actually do something about! :D
thank you for sharing!