|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Hi Ra6o74,

may i ask how good is it cos I never have the chance to download this version of his ROM. is the memory management good? :D

thanks

Hi! I still keep two versions of NRGZ28 Roms from 01.Oct. but both of them are WinMo 6.5. If someone keeps 6.5.3 roms from that date and he/she is willing to share them you will see that I'm wright. They have everything Office, HTC keyboard, etc. Our device has small amount of RAM, so don't expect miracles.

Edited by ra6o74

P.S.

I bought for Christmas a HTC HD2 device for my self and very first day I flash it with NRGZ28's rom. Omnia 2 is better in just two aspects: camera and battery life. With his rom after two days with no soft resets I have 178 MB ram in use, 270 MB RAM free out of 449 MB RAM total with NRGZ28 29007 GTX Cookie 2.0 ROM. What do you thing?!

Edited by ra6o74

Guest roma0803

Well, I'm going back to an older ROM. This last ROM introduced more bugs then ever. I can't type in the Twitter tab, Sense crashes. Cannot make a new contact, typing here crashes Sense. The messages tab in contacts is crashing Sense (the available solution is just a half solotion). It seems that whatever I do, Sense crashes under my thumbs.

Sorry NRGZ28. I do appreciate what you do here a lot, realy a lot. But this 29007 ROM is way to unstable for daily use.

Guest Mustard007
Try using some older NRGZ28 ROMs, before he started using JE3 Rom as a base for his 6.5.3 versions - 01.Oct. is good one!

Ok if I can found one I will try !

Thanks !

Guest Super_AbY
http://www.modaco.com/category/424/i8000-o...rom-discussion/

^^ thats all Omnia i8000

so yes the rom you have downloaded is for the Omnia i8000 :D

THANK YOU SOO MUCH !!

I love this FORUM and this ROM ... despite some little problems. Many of them I have solved some CAB found in this forum (SMS Crash, GPS Fix, etc.)

Just one question ... you know where can I find the keyboard Swype only in Italian? Because I found a "CAB" of 14MB and I would not install it on your phone. It's too big !!

ThAnX :P

Edited by Super_AbY

Guest titovramirezb

the links of Titanium is of Standard version with Sense 2.5, brother please uploading the Titanium version

and the link of Reference version no is it

Thank you for your work

Guest darkworldzz
Hello!

Despite Master NRGZ28's request for no mirroring his roms I'm giving you some links. I personally tested both 01.Oct roms and have no problems, except a small amount of ram, but with compact menu it's getting about 40 MB stable.

It is because of people like you that chefs stop cooking rom for people.. if you really like to help, please give them the links through a PM.

links are deleted

Edited by Lancez

Guest roma0803
It is because of people like you that chefs stop cooking rom for people.. if you really like to help, please give them the links through a PM.

And don't repost the links: please edit your post.

You are completely wright! Please admins delete all posts with rom links!

Guest Mustard007
You are completely wright! Please admins delete all posts with rom links!

Hi !

Sorry for my ignorance....but why the chef don't want this ? The rom is not free ?

Is not the more we use it, the more chef like that ? Personally, if I make a free software, I want as many people as possible to use it ! :)

I don't want to start anything....just tell me what is wrong with that ?

Thanks for your good works to all chefs !! ;)

Guest Sinistersky
Hi !

Sorry for my ignorance....but why the chef don't want this ? The rom is not free ?

Is not the more we use it, the more chef like that ? Personally, if I make a free software, I want as many people as possible to use it ! ;)

Thanks for your good works to all chefs !! :D

don't start a flame war now :) ...stay quiet...ask the chef... ;)

don't start a flame war now :) ...stay quiet...ask the chef... ;)

With no offense to anybody - now with my brand new HTC HD2 I'm using Master NRGZ28's rom. I'm Energy Addicted!

Guest bobhero
Hi !

Is not the more we use it, the more chef like that ? Personally, if I make a free software, I want as many people as possible to use it ! ;)

He gets paid from the company that hosts the files.

Guest roma0803
Hi !

Is not the more we use it, the more chef like that ? Personally, if I make a free software, I want as many people as possible to use it ! :)

Thanks for your good works to all chefs !! ;)

It's his wish, so we respect it. No other reason needed.

You're not starting anything. You're free to ask :D

Guest darkworldzz
He gets paid from the company that hosts the files.

Not!!! Hotfile doesnt pay people who uploads the files.. although it does gives the same benefits as MU and RS, that is the file download count will reward the uploader with points which can be exchanged for premium accounts.

Since NRG is busy cooking roms i shall help him answer these redundant questions.

The reason why NRG doesnt want mirrors is that he can monitor and manage the files easily. As you all know, he cooks for alot and i mean ALOT of devices and there are so many roms.

Next he can also track and monitor the file download count to determine the popularity of a rom. Say for example he cooks a titanium rom and the download count is only 10, it shows that the demand for the titanium roms are low and he will stop cooking it. Hence by allowing mirrors, he will be unable to determine such stuff and will stop cooking the rom as he sees the download count for a particular rom is low as people are downloading from mirrors. you dont want that do you?

Why most chefs here allow for mirrors is that they only cook for 1 device and they do it for the fun of it. And mostly they cook it for personal uses, so it doesnt matter if no1 downloads it. NRG doesnt use the i8000 for daily use (correct me if i am wrong^^) So it would be a waste of time to cook a rom where no1 uses and concentrate on bringing a better quality rom to you isn't it?

Hope that clears things up..