|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest ropiana

Hi,

I'm a newbie here,

btw I have tried the jan17 version, my first day of using it, it was fine. I love the whole ui.

Same glitches encountered, white boxes are appearing in the weather animation which very minor.

Plus my free ram was just 20mb and drops to 16 or worst 12mb even though I do not open any application, and everytime I tried to open youtube to watch video, it always pop-up a message of out of memory.

Btw, the color scheme of the contacts of windows is quite weird. Black font color with dark brown background I can't almost read the contact details.

I've also tried to twit and its working fine.

This post features all the Cookie Hometab based ROMs I make.

The original ROM is the "energy" version and that's a good starting point. All the rest, are themes applied to that ROM.

]You can see more screenshots of these ROMs a couple of posts down.

The two Cookie versions look pretty similar, but Cookie 2.0 has multiple sliding homescreens/freely moveable widgets (similar to Android) and

quite a few more features and speed.

EnergyROM_Omnia_Energy.png

My own 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
  • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
  • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
  • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
  • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
    EnergyROM_Omnia_Dinik.png
    Dinik's "Anastasia"
    • This ROM series is skinned with Dinik's great "Anastasia" theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc
      EnergyROM_Omnia_Sencity.png
      _LeCiel_'s ".sencity"
      • This ROM is themed with the .sencity theme released by _LeCiel_ who is a very talented artist ! Please support his work if possible.
      • .sencity is not %100 complete yet, but _LeCiel_ is working hard on finishing his work to completely skin the entire ROM.
      • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <

EnergyROM_Omnia_TouchOfGlass.png

DJC & Bobsbbq's "Touch Of Glass"

[*] This ROM series is skinned with DJC's "Touch of Glass" theme throughout Sense and the Start Menu

[*]More will be skinned as DJC continues his work on the theme in the future...

[*]Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <

EnergyROM_Omnia_GTX.png

ElCondor's "GTX"

[*]This ROM has the white GTX theme applied

[*]Android styled taskbar, matching dialer, matching start menu background and Action screen background

[*]GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience

[*]Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <

download_us.png

Hi NRG,

I have downloaded the sencity rom, the RAR contains only nb0, do i need CSC and MST files to flash my set (Singapore with origional SG ROM)?

Thanks

Guest tanv shell
Connection via WiFi is impossible, keyboard suppresses (distorz)display ....

Settings --> Samsung Settings --> Network Settings --> Browser Connections --> Automatic Detect "ON"...

Guest tanv shell
Hi NRG,

I have downloaded the sencity rom, the RAR contains only nb0, do i need CSC and MST files to flash my set (Singapore with origional SG ROM)?

Thanks

you dont need the csc... just turn off your phone.. unplugged if its connected in your computer... run ontan mini.. open nbo... click detect.. plug your phone.. then click the start button.. hope this helps

Edited by tanv shell

Does anybody here experience gps problem on cookie jan17 rom? or maybe i miss something here..

Nothing .... mostly everything works ok except that keyboard pulls out or suppress the display (resolution or distorz-I dont know the exact term to describe it)... at least for me

Guest coltsta
Nothing .... mostly everything works ok except that keyboard pulls out or suppress the display (resolution or distorz-I dont know the exact term to describe it)... at least for me

not for me it doesnt...

try re-flashing it

Guest darkworldzz

not for me it doesnt...

try re-flashing it

i think he means when writing sms through sense messaging tab, for which has been answered many times is due to the ogl drivers..

but if it is still distorted in other places like opening the SAMSUNG KEYBOARD in OPERA or INTERNET EXPLORER, then its something wrong.. try a soft reset, hard reset, reflash, reflash eboot etc

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest titovramirezb

I was not like writing but the search´s motor of Modaco not works right.

To me the email not is thread. I use account gmail for synchonizing email and contacts, I not use hotmail :lol:

This case already is resolved?

I have installed Rom Titanium

Settings --> Samsung Settings --> Network Settings --> Browser Connections --> Automatic Detect "ON"...

Settings --> Samsung Settings --> Network Settings -->Restore connections

Guest soroush0313
if this had been asked before, I'm sorry but don't have the time to read thru 130 pages.

screen01qk.png

screen02d.png

is this normal?

Yeah, This is normal and its because of samsung keypad incompatibility with ported sense for i8000 and you cant solve it with other keyboards :lol:

Yeah, This is normal and its because of samsung keypad incompatibility with ported sense for i8000 and you cant solve it with other keyboards :)

but MS Team sense ROM doesn't have this issue. if receiving text can't be read properly when replying, this will be totally impractical.

anyway, thanks for the reply. :lol:

Guest soroush0313
but MS Team sense ROM doesn't have this issue. if receiving text can't be read properly when replying, this will be totally impractical.

Yeah I know (I am a member of MS Team :) ) but this is the advantage of our manila package because its ported just for Omnia, I think Master NRGZ28 uses his own packages with visual kitchen and thats the reason! :)

Guest brogdan

did anybody test the TV out function of these roms?

all i can see on my tv is some black and white immagre with lines no matter what settings i make (pal/ntsc)

Guest darkworldzz

simple solution, Dont use the rom..

but last time i checked, it was due to the ogl drivers by ginkage that caused this.. and there is NO solution.. unless you hound samsung for one.. so i am not sure if ms team used their own drivers or they made a workaround.. you can try unpacking ogl drivers from ms roms and add it in here..

Guest titovramirezb

I doubt what these was by driver open gl u other thing, so I have installed the Titanium version and I do added [APP]New HTC Messaging Client Versions. 10/8 Current: 20193733 12/2 update by pyrorob http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=739400 and all running fine.

I was tested the Energy, Touch of Glass and Standard versions and have these error with any keyboard... I use PhonePad International with DictMgr

Edited by titovramirezb

you dont need the csc... just turn off your phone.. unplugged if its connected in your computer... run ontan mini.. open nbo... click detect.. plug your phone.. then click the start button.. hope this helps

Hi

thanks for the help.

in case something went wrong and i want to go back the stock ROM (Singapore official ROM), what should i do?

Thanks

I can't start GPS with iGO Primo by new ROM 2007_jan_17_TouchOfGlass. iGO show GPS signal but is there no satellite and no parameters of Satellite, 30 min search for GPS and not find. What is problem????

Problem is exactly with ROM 2007_jan23 too

Can't use Navigation.

Sorry, problem was fixed. Gps in iGO Primo was turn OFF before Flash a new ROM.

Edited by Ngage

Sorry, problem was fixed. Gps in iGO Primo was turn OFF before Flash a new ROM.

could you kindly explain How did you fix it as I am also having this issue?

Thanks

I use iGO Primo when start directly from directory without instalation. In Primo, when you want to plan from A to B you need turn off GPS. Now if you want to turn ON GPS, you need to remove this plan by My race>remove my race, now in tab CREATE RACE klick on sign right of Start point, iGO give to you question for REMOVE START POINT, KLICK on this and GPS is now ON.

Good luck.