|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest jerrypt
Hi Jerry,

Since you are using the default layout, it is very simple to achieve what you want. Simply hold the "Settings" icon and then drag it up to replace the first icon.

Francis

Yes I know that.

Since the purpose of the Settings icon is to help us customize the Home Layout icons, it should be the very first one, by default.

Guest meabigbaldguy
Okay, think I got it. XTra stays on but, it wont try to keep downloading any data, since those registry tweaks are enabled. XTra just staying on, will not affect battery life or anything else.

Anyways, did some testing, XTra server can be completed disabled using the following registry key - HKLM - Software - Samsung - RIL - GPS - XTRA. Set Enable to 0, UseSNTP to 0.

What are the crashes you mentioning? I have been using NRG Roms for very long now, but never really had a problem of crashes. Let me know what action makes the crash happen. Maybe together we can find a solution.

Hi Francis,

I flashed the MAR 21 Energy 29017 ROM and so far it seems far better than the GTX MAR 16 ROM. Also, your second registry tweak for XTRA does indeed work. Perhaps you can answer this next question...

How do I disable the HTC sub menus and re-enable the default Windows sub-menus? They look much better than the plain looking HTC menus. Is it even possible with this ROM? See attached for reference.

Thanks!

post-445367-1301328120_thumb.png

Guest jmart518
Hi Francis,

I flashed the MAR 21 Energy 29017 ROM and so far it seems far better than the GTX MAR 16 ROM. Also, your second registry tweak for XTRA does indeed work. Perhaps you can answer this next question...

How do I disable the HTC sub menus and re-enable the default Windows sub-menus? They look much better than the plain looking HTC menus. Is it even possible with this ROM? See attached for reference.

Thanks!

Have you tried changing the following reg to:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE\Menu]

CUIHandler=dword:0

Guest coffeeguy

Hi again!

Few posts earlier I was looking why my ROM is not looking as the one on the picture, but I have downloaded the wrong version,

I have installed OMNIA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Mar.21.7z and I have it is working really nice, so far.

I wanted to know, why on the HTC applications ( all people, and on messaging client), when you pop up the keyboard the whole screen shrinks, and becomes almost unreadable. is there a some kind of fix for it?

Guest Southside

I'm still having a problem with flashing my phone with this ROM. I'm using the Octan's method and the ROM is downloaded to the phone and then it says it waiting for the phone to reboot or something like that but it just gets stuck on the Samsung logo screen. I've sucessfully flashed another ROM using the same method so I know the flashing works.

Any ideas?

Guest sgmem88
Any way to change the RSS weather feed from Fahrenheit to Celsius? Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

In the Weather tab(bottom menu), tap on Menu, select Celsius

Guest meabigbaldguy
1) Some especific eboot or csc to flash with the 29017 GTX?

Thanks guys in advance.

Nope. I'm using JJI csc, phone, and eboot. All can be found in a separate topic within the ROM sub section, and my phone works just fine. Used both Energy and GTX

Guest maxbis2000

Can somebody help with transcriber for these roms? Really miss it.

Tried couple from XDA, none worked. pop up menu without symbols.

Guest ThEGraVmaN
In the Weather tab(bottom menu), tap on Menu, select Celsius

Lol, stupid me, I forgot I removed the weather tab. Put it back and found exactly what you were talking about. tyvm.

Guest Mahdi Yousefi
I can not set ringtone,

all ringtone not working

I Replaced \Windows , Ringtone with Orginal Omnia II I8000 ringtones using Total Commander CE and now all things work. :D

I shared all orginal ringtones for who have my problem.

Part 1

OmniaII_Ringtones.zip

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh

i am unable to login into facebook via htc sense always gives an error unable to connect./!! i am thru with the twitter and youtube accouts but facebook sync not working what could be the prob

Guest maxbis2000

some issues

1. If I remove home screen tabs for weahter, messages, email. Then the links Weather, Messages, EMail on home screen don't work.

2. Add shortcut ( quick link ) to your desktop for Notes for example. Go to notes, create new one. Then try to open it. You will aromatically go to the home screen. (some other stuff works same way)

3. Go to Settings->Connections->Connection ( 2 times ) it doesn't work.

4. Go to Settings->Connections->AtuoData Config doesn't work.

5. Comm Manager.

a. Unable to turn of / click on Data Connection

b. Settings ->Wireless Lan doesn't work

6. Ringtones are missing. Well somebody reported this.

Edited by maxbis2000

Guest idrak3

Woo thanks for your Rom Energy, now i use "Energy.OMNIA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Mar.21"

I have severla question. why

1. can't install office 2010

2. how to make video call :D

Thanks

Guest maxbis2000

When I use WiFi, it drains battery like crazy.

I was downloading Office 2010 from marketplace and had not enough battery to complete. 10 minutes and gone.

( Brand new phone. )

Guest kosimo

Can anyone inform how i can restore the data to my phone becauseafter booting the ENERGY rom KIES cannot connect with my phone. and i cannot choose 'vibrate and ring' at the sounds settings section:(