|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Just for benchmarking needs

best RAM wise 2.5 Sense ROMs I v tested were offering about 50mb free RAM after 4 days testing (i.e. mentioned 6.5.3 shadowangel and 6.5 N&S)

Same RAM amounts I v noticed testing polish BARR2 6.5 JG5 (great ROM with SBP MS btw) and Ryrzy 6.5.3 JH2 based.

all with WM dialer and SK tools working in background

NRG, ur ROMs re mega hyper graph sweet and i know it "cost" lot of RAM useage, so 2.1 may bring some relief here.

cud u pls give some info abt RAM performance in ur Cookie and standard 2.1 ROMs?

Of course he is.... But you can't expect Sense to work PERFECTLY on a non-htc device, do you ? lol That would be ridiculous :P There's going to be some bugs that I simply can't solve, things like CHTEditor crashing. CHTEditor was made by paul at XDA and he's no longer supporting it. I dont think it'll ever be fixed to work on the Samsung.

Happy to see you here :)

And you're right, am not looking for a perfect rom. I can clearly say that your roms are best in Sense roms..

After the rom upgrade, i reinstall the Cookie's Home Tab and and give a second restart, the crashing problem is all gone. May be this action should be considered in rom installation process. After the first boot with reference rom, CHTs should be installed and then a second restart could resolve the problem.

[OFF-TOPIC QUESTION]

Can anyone remember how to change default folder location of Outlook Email Database(and SMS of course)? I have to use an exchange account and my sync'd mail folder is around 200MBs..

Thanks

Guest vyrus90
hi, first of thank you for this beautiful rom, and sorry for my english not very fair..

could someone explain me how to activate the "flip" of clock?

Because i try to activate this with CHTeditor, bat the phone gives me error (even restarting the sense nothing happens).

Thanks and congratulations again for this rom!

nobody knows?

Edited by vyrus90

Guest kongming0gn

Regarding the non-repeating alarm...

If this may help... i was trying to look for anything in the registry, and i found this....

\\HKLM\\Software\Microsoft\Clock\AlarmOneTime (value = 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00)

I'm sure somewhere in this registry folder, we may change some values to make the alarm sound repeat... but I'm not an expert...

so please help me on this... i dont know what values can be used here...

Thanks!

Edited by kongming0gn

[OFF-TOPIC QUESTION]

Can anyone remember how to change default folder location of Outlook Email Database(and SMS of course)? I have to use an exchange account and my sync'd mail folder is around 200MBs..

Thanks

You may try to reinstall c0okie's Home Tab(CHT) and CHT Editor. Your flip settings should work BUT you may loose Home Tab Level Editing feature.

Guest stefanofax

Great rom. Congratulations!

Only two things to ask:

1) why don't you leave the mail free from operators? In the rom exists by default a Vodafone Hungarian configuration mail that i don't use.

2) everytime I try to login with facebook, i find a connection error

Wonderful work anyway. Thank's

Guest zyberace

Thank you very much NRGZ. Your rom (Sep4) is wonderful, veeeery fast and so beautiful. very appreciated your work.

I have questions. How can I set Thai region in this rom? and How can I change back to Samsung default font or set larger font size in menu? I tried provided cab file for restore but not work. The font size in menu is just too small and less nice than samsung one for me.

Guest seksith
Thank you very much NRGZ. Your rom (Sep4) is wonderful, veeeery fast and so beautiful. very appreciated your work.

I have questions. How can I set Thai region in this rom? and How can I change back to Samsung default font or set larger font size in menu? I tried provided cab file for restore but not work. The font size in menu is just too small and less nice than samsung one for me.

For Thai region and restore font...

1.Install NRGZ28 Tahoma Font Restore to device

2.Install PDAmobizThaiEnbled v.2.2 to device

3.Soft Reset...

NRGZ28_Tahoma_Font_Restore.cab

PDAMobizThaiEnabled_v2.2.WM5.cab

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE\PhoneExtendSetting]

"SupportHomeDialing"=dword:00000001

"EnableHomeDialing"=dword:00000001

Those should already be enabled in my ROMs...

Yeah, both settings are enabled but still not working.

But I just observed something that seems strange, at least to my newbie me... :)

When I posted yesterday I was testing your Sense 2.1 just to see if RAM would still be an issue. While I was checking all the functions, options, etc I happened to check the System/Version/Device on Samsung Settings and discovered that the CSC version was blank. Since I never flash CSC parts cause I don't have my original one to go back to (newbie with good sense limits himself to .nb0 parts only hehehe) I thought it was weird. Just to double checked I went to Input Method and configured Samsung Keypad and it's T9 for portuguese. Keyboard started working with acentuated vowels but T9 would not turn on, no matter what.

Well, since I had flashed your ROM over the SB30 I was testing before I decided to do a fresh start changing my device language back to original Pt-BR so I would have my official ROM back running (I've never flashed .mst ROMs so still on Samsung's original for recovery). This time I flashed the Sense 2.5 Cookie from Sep, 8th. And met the same situation: operator code won't be added on a call using area code (and both registry settings above are enabled by default), CSC version info missing, Samsung's keypad changes to portuguese but T9 won't work... :P

Ok now is the time for the experts again. Any ideas on that one, guys? :(

Guest zyberace
For Thai region and restore font...

1.Install NRGZ28 Tahoma Font Restore to device

2.Install PDAmobizThaiEnbled v.2.2 to device

3.Soft Reset...

Thank you my friend, your files work well. Now I just want to know how can I change font size a bit bigger in most program menus? It's quite small at least for my eyes.

Guest jmsmartins
You forgot how 2.1 looks ?? LOL

hi NRGZ28!

tried a rom of yours for the 1st time, it was the 2.1 version. i must say it's thee best sense experience i've ever tasted. smooth and fast! to our omnias, i think it's waaaaay better than 2.5. At first boot i have ~63MB free, but after just a minutes of use and opening and closing some apps, it goes down to ~41. maybe u can check on that :)

congrats for the rom, and keep them comming. our community is better with u on this side :P

Guest paramore

hey i use a shadow rom with 6.5 sense, and after boot i have 70mb free ram, after an hour i have 60MB free ram, why you roms haves low ram? can you fix that?

Edited by paramore

hey i use a shadow rom with 6.5 sense, and after boot i have 70mb free ram, after an hour i have 60MB free ram, why you roms haves low ram? can you fix that?

Easy fix.. just use the "shadow rom"... Thanks.