|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Anyone has a problem with both Sept 4 and 8 ROM regarding Sense restarting itself when unlock using CHT lockscreen? When using default WM lockscreen it seems ok but the memory usage is horrible. When i switch to any flavor of CHT lockscreen, sense will sometimes restart itself when unlock.

Thanks for the great HTC ROM NRGZ28!

Hi, everybody!

I would like to tell you to read again post #19 ""Okay.. ROMs are uploaded. Enjoy and send me feedback... And no I don't wanna hear about low RAM, slow Sense or other nonsense, only stuff I can actually do something about!""

It's Master NRGZ28's words. So lets supprt him!

P.S. What is going on with a blank CSC and removing/restoring the ACTION button?

Hey guys.

thanks NRGZ28 for these roms.these are awesome ,I really like it .I use your DINIK rom its so beautiful.please keep working we wait for your next rom.

Please cook a 6.5.x rom.

Edited by Mk256

Guest diverdude
Hey guys.

thanks NRGZ28 for these roms.these are awesome ,I really like it .I use your DINIK rom its so beautiful.please keep working we wait for your next rom.

Please cook a 6.5.x rom.

Master NRG,

First of all, Thank You for your brilliant work.... your Sense Roms are The very Best!! We know that you know, that many of us have requested a 6.5.x Rom. Have you had any time to work on a 6.5.x Rom, and if so, can you give us any kind of up-date? :lol:

Thanks again for coming to our community and Rocking Our World with Sense, the Way it Was Ment to Be!!!!!

I'm sending a small gift to show my appreciation....NRG Rocks!!!! :)

Diver

Edited by diverdude

you are a idiot . you know?just the first rom is 6.5.x another ones are 6.5 If you dont like NRG's roms why don't you get the hell out of this thread.NRG is not fool, you are.

NRG is the best.

Edited by Mk256

Guest diverdude
you have crossed line here, a warning has been issued. and if i catch you posting something like this again, you will be banned.

Thank You Lancez!!! He has gone way too far.

Guest Simo5147
Ashamed ? Wow.. Why don't you get the hell out of my thread if you don't like what I do ? Plenty of other ROMs to try... Didn't expect this from a fellow romanian... wow...

Mr NRGZ28 !

please don't take on concediration like those replays ! couse they don't know the hard work ur doing for us !

and really i don't know what to say like a thanks for ur great and more then great Roms ! and i m always using ur Roms for my Topaz and laso my Blachstone and now i have ur rom in my omnia II Rom !

with all My thnks brother !

Hi, NRGZ28!

Do you have plans of cooking a MaxSense Rom?

Well I did cook one, but like many other Omnia chefs noticed, the botton is all black, making Sense unusable. Unfortunately, maxcy has to fix this.. as I have no idea what the problem is. And he's been missing lately, so I dont know. Just wait for Cookie 2.0, you'll be blown away and Maxsense will feel antiquated :(

Master NRG,

First of all, Thank You for your brilliant work.... your Sense Roms are The very Best!! We know that you know, that many of us have requested a 6.5.x Rom. Have you had any time to work on a 6.5.x Rom, and if so, can you give us any kind of up-date? :lol:

Thanks again for coming to our community and Rocking Our World with Sense, the Way it Was Ment to Be!!!!!

I'm sending a small gift to show my appreciation....NRG Rocks!!!! :(

Diver

Thank you :) The first donation from the Omnia camp :)

you have crossed line here, a warning has been issued. and if i catch you posting something like this again, you will be banned.

Thanks Lancez. I dont know why the guy's so pissed about the wrong pics. It's just some softkeys... it saves me having to flash all the ROMs again just to snap new pics. eh...

p.s. If I translated to you what he said to me in Romanian in the second part of his post, you would have banned him permanently for sure. I have before, as a mod on XDA for that kind of language.. heh

And to answer everybody, yes I'm working on a 6.5.X ROMs for you guys. It's not easy as it looks, because of the white square problem with Sense and the LOW RAM. If I make one, it'll probably have like a 6 meg pagepool, which will make it very slow. I'm already very unhappy with the 8 meg pagepool in these ROMs, but I gotta do what I gotta do with Sense 2.5 cooked in and very little RAM available. Shame too, because the Omania is such a great device otherwise :lol:

Thanks Lancez. I dont know why the guy's so pissed about the wrong pics. It's just some softkeys... it saves me having to flash all the ROMs again just to snap new pics. eh...

p.s. If I translated to you what he said to me in Romanian in the second part of his post, you would have banned him permanently for sure. I have before, as a mod on XDA for that kind of language.. heh

well, in that case, he is banned.

Guest becosemsaida

Hi,

After flashed the 8th of september rom i finally can use it at a daily basis, have to do a reset every day but since i really like this kind of roms it's a small price to pay.........

I know there have been a few people that were questioning your work (me too, i have to admit but a least i do!!!!) and we all see a big improvement from the first and the second edition. We are all still learning all the stuff this device has to offer and i know that in time things will sort out.

We all remember the first htc's and their rom development, things we found impossible to do but in time and with the hard work from all of us (some as a critic others as a cook) things got sorted out.

After having said this let me get back on track: isn't it possible to try get more free ram out of this?? Maybe try to eliminate some csc files or something like it???

Your roms are not very large and everything is in the right place why not try to get more memory "playing" with the other parts of the phone??? If i only had the time to try this..........................................................................

Hope to see some pics of cookie 2.0 soon.. Keep it up, you're going the right way..

becosemsaida

@mods: is it possible to "erase" or at least advice all the non wwe comments, there are a lot of people trying to write in english but others don't even try. Since this is a forum for everybody please make this a "readable" one. Sorry to comment this but i'm sick of seeing a bunch of caracters and not able to know what they are saying........................

Guest ular_king
Hi, everybody!

I would like to tell you to read again post #19 ""Okay.. ROMs are uploaded. Enjoy and send me feedback... And no I don't wanna hear about low RAM, slow Sense or other nonsense, only stuff I can actually do something about!""

It's Master NRGZ28's words. So lets supprt him!

P.S. What is going on with a blank CSC and removing/restoring the ACTION button?

My point is not the memory consumption bro...its sense restarting when using CHT Lockscreen. Would like to use CHT lockscreen because of the small footprint but can't. Anyway, I have installed S2U2 for now....

Guest Rod Bacon
Is it just me, or is this ROM really slow, especially the animations?

For those who have the same problem, reflash the CSC and do a hard reset. It sorted my issues.

Cheers, and great ROM!

And to answer everybody, yes I'm working on a 6.5.X ROMs for you guys. It's not easy as it looks, because of the white square problem with Sense and the LOW RAM. If I make one, it'll probably have like a 6 meg pagepool, which will make it very slow. I'm already very unhappy with the 8 meg pagepool in these ROMs, but I gotta do what I gotta do with Sense 2.5 cooked in and very little RAM available. Shame too, because the Omania is such a great device otherwise :lol:

thanks man,we will wait. you are our hero.