|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Lancez,

it's good you edited the post and quotes from Borfas. You forgot your own post nr 534. There is in my opinion a quote that should not be there.

NRGZ28,

To show my appreciation I've bought you a beer.

Edited by tapaz

Guest becosemsaida

Things that are not necessary for a daily basis rom???? Well i can't speak for others but i will give it a try, can't say how much memory it will save though......

Not usable:

- Opera (cab is available but i still use the ie, call me old fashion)

- Google maps (so many gps apps available nowadays)

- Facebook (tab?) never used it, people can login with opera or ie,

- Rss hub

- MP3 trimmer (we all have a pc)

- Voice recorder.

- You tube (opera and ie do the trick)

- In your office mobile folder you have notes and notepad and tasks, we only need tasks,

- In samsung apps: if we have a full htc dialer why call log?? I prefer original samsung dialer because of the video calls, i installed a htc dialer cab with video call....

- Please take out communities.....

- smart converter, an other smart memo!!!!

- Ok htc alarm sucks for me let just keep it simple: touch clock......

- In tools we have calculator but in samsung apps we have power calculator...........

- For me marketplace doesn't work (Portugal doesn't exist for microsoft) so no need, make a cab please....

So here are a few apps i think will make a bit of a diference, some have to be there for sense to work (i think??) others are just taking space that is necessary.

Just some things i don't need on a daily basis, other things are just taking up space.

Guest diverdude
Well the 6.5.X ROMs are ready. Took a little while to manually port the XIP for 23138. Will post the ROMs today.

FANTASTIC.................Thank You Soooooo Much!!!!

FANTASTIC.................Thank You Soooooo Much!!!!

You're welcome :lol:

As a side note... these devices are such a pain in the rear to cook for. I can only imagine the horror that a new chef must go through. LOL No wonder you guys dont have that many chefs in here... lol

HTC devices are a breeeeze to cook for :)

Guest honourableguy
You're welcome :lol:

As a side note... these devices are such a pain in the rear to cook for. I can only imagine the horror that a new chef must go through. LOL No wonder you guys dont have that many chefs in here... lol

Hi, NRGZ28, where is the link to your todays rom?

Guest honourableguy
In my pocket... wanna see it ? :lol:

Why dont you upload it? every one will see it then.

Just joking, when i tried to access it it showed me empty folder thats why i asked. By the way thanks for your rom, they are awesome.

Did you stripped some of the apps or its a 6.5.x version of 6.5?

man are u crazy u make a big headway ! footprint on omnia ! man u added new device in htc series. so what l saw in screenshots no smell of samsung applications . l guest more free ram chef !

man are u crazy u make a big headway ! footprint on omnia ! man u added new device in htc series. so what l saw in screenshots no smell of samsung applications . l guest more free ram chef !

I could easily add footprints to Omnia.. but I think its useless and takes up unnecessary RAM and ROM space :lol: Therefore, it's not cooked in to any of my non-HD2 ROMs...

Guest hsuchitmp

thank you for the update!! downloading 6.5.x :( been using your previous rom up to now and i have no problems with it.

is our device worth the pain? :lol: my omnia never look soo good before! i like it so much

Guest honourableguy

I have flashed sep 18 dinik rom 23138, its absolutely amazing. You are great. only one issue, when i used your 21914 rom when i pressed the top of the screen it opens up the volume setting and wireless manager which i dont get in 23138, Have you removed it? if you did where can i get a cab for that as it was very helpful for me. Thanks

Guest Faidz Jalil

I've flashed your latest .nb0 only.

When I look into device version, my CSC does not have any version number. Is this ok since I know I don't flash any CSC.

By the way, this ROM is really good. I tried a lot of Sense ROM but this is the best. I never thought I would love Sense this much.

Also, would appreciate if you do compare Sense 2.1 and 2.5.

Guest hsuchitmp
I have flashed sep 18 dinik rom 23138, its absolutely amazing. You are great. only one issue, when i used your 21914 rom when i pressed the top of the screen it opens up the volume setting and wireless manager which i dont get in 23138, Have you removed it? if you did where can i get a cab for that as it was very helpful for me. Thanks

did you try samsung setting - display and light - large indicator? how the ram?

Guest Faidz Jalil

Also, can you brief me how does the messaging works? I am fairly new to Sense. I've grown accustomed to Samsung Messaging. But with this there's nothing similar to that. Can only access messaging from the tab and that will lead to the normal messaging. Is there anyway we can list the recipient's name with threaded messaging?

more info : while I go to device vesion : the CSC also not show, that why I can say it not sync,

my Thai keyboard is not display,

though as I installed SPB keyboard as addition, why I type, it show as a box with ?

Guest hsuchitmp
Also, can you brief me how does the messaging works? I am fairly new to Sense. I've grown accustomed to Samsung Messaging. But with this there's nothing similar to that. Can only access messaging from the tab and that will lead to the normal messaging. Is there anyway we can list the recipient's name with threaded messaging?

using resco explorer or similar program search for jinbox.exe and send it to start menu as shortcut. i think its still there. original threaded sms for samsung