|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest dexter128x

Thanks a lot for the ROM its great...

I only have one problem with it; the thing is that when i lock the phone i press any button and the screen turns on;

the ROM already eats a lot of battery life and with this problem it eats even more battery.

Its there anyway to fix this?

Sorry but i dont speak english very well

Guest hsuchitmp
Thanks a lot for the ROM its great...

I only have one problem with it; the thing is that when i lock the phone i press any button and the screen turns on;

the ROM already eats a lot of battery life and with this problem it eats even more battery.

Its there anyway to fix this?

Sorry but i dont speak english very well

try samsung settings - buttons - wake up then select the first one

to save battery you can set the performace to auto. i think its default is high thats why it eats battery very fast

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest Faidz Jalil

Thanks hsuchitmp for the reply.

I got it pointed towards Samsung messaging. But I wonder how does Sense user actually work with messaging. There is no dedicated messaging program for messaging(AFAIK). Just access to Messaging through the tab. When tapped on the message in the tab, that will open the message bubble screen. That is fine. But the message tab can only display 25 items and that's the latest 25 messages. If one person texted me continuously, that will fill the 25 spots with all the messages from that person. If I need to read other message from others, I would need to open the "all message" and that will bring it to the old plain messaging app. And I can't enable threaded messaging cause I can only read the latest message.

I'm not sure if this is because I back up the messages using pinbackup.

I'm sorry if you can't understand this...but I really suck at explaining.

great roms thanks but i dont get it...?

which rom is the rom in post number 3 all them pictures with all them applications and that??

BY THE WAY!!!

love the new feature in file explorer its heaps quicker to add shortcuts in the start menu really appreciate that good job :lol:

Edited by coltsta

Guest wakeupneo

After using energy roms on my HTC devices for a long time I finally decided to try it on my Omnia 2. I flashed it using the CSC, EBoot and Phone part from this thread:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...h2-i8000xeejh2/

I have lots of issues, I don't even want to list them. I guess it's because of the other parts, because stuff like not working GPS and no internet connection (thru wifi or active-sync) would be easy to spot.

What CSC, EBoot and phone parts do you recommend?

In my pocket... wanna see it ? :lol:

hi,NRGZ28,thanks

i flashed 21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.08, my phone is an electricity tiger, the battery is only used for a day, in your Sep 16 is it improved?

Edited by longsin

Guest darkworldzz
hi,NRGZ28,thanks

i flashed 21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.08, my phone is an electricity tiger, the battery is only used for a day, in your Sep 16 is it improved?

it eats battery because it is sense.. Note that sense is MADE to use for HTC not for Samsung.. try put your settings on low, low brightness, 30 sec screen off, off wifi, off blue tooth, off gprs, switching to 2g etc..

on 954mhz my phone lasts for 2-3 days before dropping below 30% on most sense roms. i week on titanium. 1.5 week on tigereye infinite today. with minimal usage only using morphgear to play golden sun :lol:

those roms are splendid, works gut but i have a problem, i try almost all roms and are the seame problem, that is: i dont can to connect an internet through wiereles, opera, internet explorer, even the update for weather sense, is problem only in my case?, momentan i use the I8000N_LEO2FUSION_B2 and work fine with wireles, i need help with energy roms, i apreciate that, sorry for my english, thanks

those roms are splendid, works gut but i have a problem, i try almost all roms and are the seame problem, that is: i dont can to connect an internet through wiereles, opera, internet explorer, even the update for weather sense, is problem only in my case?, momentan i use the I8000N_LEO2FUSION_B2 and work fine with wireles, i need help with energy roms, i apreciate that, sorry for my english, thanks

I had the same problem - try to reflash ALL parts(eboot, phone, pda and csc), do a hard reset, in settings "restore connections", soft reset and after that try to connect over wifi again

Guest honourableguy
it eats battery because it is sense.. Note that sense is MADE to use for HTC not for Samsung.. try put your settings on low, low brightness, 30 sec screen off, off wifi, off blue tooth, off gprs, switching to 2g etc..

on 954mhz my phone lasts for 2-3 days before dropping below 30% on most sense roms. i week on titanium. 1.5 week on tigereye infinite today. with minimal usage only using morphgear to play golden sun :lol:

Hi, i have the same problem of battery drain, i will be lucky if my phone keeps the battery for more than a day. as you said i have done all the setting but how and where should i change for 954mhz? please guide.

Guest wakeupneo

I have the same problem. There is no way to get internet on my phone. Not through wifi, nor active sync. There is barely enough memory to run iGO Primo (40-50MB). The GPS doesn't work (igo stays at auto-detecting GPS all the time). There are some very strange and annoying visual artifacts in sense when I rotate. Right now the whole sense is back when I rotated from landscape to portrait, I can only see 4 custom program launch icons with a +. Sometimes I just see the start menu on my today.... Sometimes when I rotate sense only fills half my today. Looks like it's not just me :S

Guest darkworldzz
Hi, i have the same problem of battery drain, i will be lucky if my phone keeps the battery for more than a day. as you said i have done all the setting but how and where should i change for 954mhz? please guide.

S3clock do a search around the forums..

if it is draining too much.. you may be using your phone too much.. as simple as that.. or perhaps it could be hardware battery problem?? i have read about the i8000 batt draining till empty due to battery problems..

i only use mine to read sms, check email etc.. in the past it would only last a day when i used to use it for mp3 and vids. then i got an mp3 player.. so it is lasting long as it is mostly on sleep..

Check this out as well.. its very enriching

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478519

I have the same problem. There is no way to get internet on my phone. Not through wifi, nor active sync. There is barely enough memory to run iGO Primo (40-50MB). The GPS doesn't work (igo stays at auto-detecting GPS all the time). There are some very strange and annoying visual artifacts in sense when I rotate. Right now the whole sense is back when I rotated from landscape to portrait, I can only see 4 custom program launch icons with a +. Sometimes I just see the start menu on my today.... Sometimes when I rotate sense only fills half my today. Looks like it's not just me :S

internet: try restore network connections(if you had done a search on this thread...)

GPS: change to program port 4 or use bee line gps to help you search which is active.

Landscape: try turning it to land scape again and turning to portrait. or use restart sense switch on misc.

Edited by darkworldzz

Hi, everybody!

I flashed EnergyCookie_Sep16..IT IS THE BEST SENSE ROM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything works like a charm, fast, responsible, so far no bugs, landscape is working, wifi too, BUT it's BATTERY DRAINER :lol:

MASTER NRGZ28, thank you. I'm downloading other versions to try!

i already setted low brightness, 30 sec screen off, off wifi, off blue tooth, off gprs

i have more than 50 calls every day.

before i flash this ROM, I used other ROM, it continues 2-3 days in the same call's number

so i think it is an electricity tiger

Guest Sinistersky

lol..why does cookies rom have only 30 mb of free RAM ?? that isnt even enough to watch youtube or sumtin....i'm affraid to open up S2P to play music...all else is freaking awesome in the rom...as soon as you manage to make it have more RAM...it will be the best ROM ever made...as for now...it's still on my list as 2. ... srry...but great work never the less :lol:) and thank you very much for putting the slide down lockscreen in it :) luv it

After using energy roms on my HTC devices for a long time I finally decided to try it on my Omnia 2. I flashed it using the CSC, EBoot and Phone part from this thread:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...h2-i8000xeejh2/

I have lots of issues, I don't even want to list them. I guess it's because of the other parts, because stuff like not working GPS and no internet connection (thru wifi or active-sync) would be easy to spot.

What CSC, EBoot and phone parts do you recommend?

For me, I didn't flashed CSC, EBoot and phone parts. I only flash PDA part. I am using Bell Canada shock CSC, EBoot and phone but Energy PDA parts. It is very stable and fast and I have everthing working.

i foud the solution for conection internet trough wireles, it was not dificult, go samsung sentings

/ network setings/ browser conection/ automatic detection setings enable:)