|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest avantgarde280
lol..why does cookies rom have only 30 mb of free RAM ?? that isnt even enough to watch youtube or sumtin....i'm affraid to open up S2P to play music...all else is freaking awesome in the rom...as soon as you manage to make it have more RAM...it will be the best ROM ever made...as for now...it's still on my list as 2. ... srry...but great work never the less :() and thank you very much for putting the slide down lockscreen in it :lol: luv it

My ENERGY cookies ROM now have 90mb on bootup...and left 68mb after using a day...60-70mb for omnia2 with sense enable is enough for me... :)

I think you should wait NRGZ28 to release next version of Omnia Energyrom that will shock all Omnians here in modaco... :)

My Omnia2 now react same with my friend "bulky" HD2 and more better than my another device HTC Touch Pro 2..Thanks to NRGZ28 so much for this EnergyRom..

post-599405-1284756377_thumb.jpg

This might be in new release? :) i dont know... :lol:

post-599405-1284756597_thumb.jpg

On Fresh boot up.. :P

post-599405-1284756636_thumb.jpg

Back to wm 6.1? :)

post-599405-1284756809_thumb.jpg

Nop...this is wm 6.5... :) :(

post-599405-1284757242_thumb.jpg

After a few minute tweaking...:)

But stabilised at 65-68mb... :) :)

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest Simo5147

thank u Chef !

i m using ur new rom ! and i have some suggestions :

1- the weather tab in HTC Sense : problem with graphics and a little slow " also in the contact tab but just when we use more space in Ram "

2-GPS isn't working if u can add fixes for it " if it's not working just for me :( "

3-some Open GL apps are slow alittle " i don't know if we can just fix that with cabs !! :lol: "

4- opera 10 or mini 5.1 are better then 9.7 !! " just in my openion :) "

5- wifi router not working " it works in my blackstone with Energy rom too "

thanks for :

1- the new 23138 built ; really veryyyy fast and stable !

2- internet sharing is working great now !

3- and ofcourse for all the fixs and really ur my hero !

U know what chef ? just after flashing ur new rom i automatically wait for the next release !

thanks angain and again and again ....

Well I figured out a way to free up A LOT of RAM for you guys. Stay tuned... ROMs are coming. I was able to save about 70 megs on the Leo. If we can get that much on the Omnia, I'll be floored. But a 40-50 megabyte savings shouldn't be impossible...:lol:

Well I figured out a way to free up A LOT of RAM for you guys. Stay tuned... ROMs are coming. I was able to save about 70 megs on the Leo. If we can get that much on the Omnia, I'll be floored. But a 40-50 megabyte savings shouldn't be impossible...:lol:

Awesone! Can't wait.

Just flashed Cookie GTX 6.5.x (16th) and everythign works. Internet didn't at first, but tried the methods by Jaivan (post 285) in the thread and now everything works excellent. haven't tried GPS but i think it should be fine as it did previously.

My only concern was the low ram, as when i start some programs like (Navigon) it tells me not enough ram to ran.

So this news from you is like the best thing I have heard in days.

Keep up the good work.

My beer will be in your fridge to celebrate your next release.

you're the best

Edit. I tried the GPS on my way home and it works

Edited by redoxy

Guest becosemsaida
Well I figured out a way to free up A LOT of RAM for you guys. Stay tuned... ROMs are coming. I was able to save about 70 megs on the Leo. If we can get that much on the Omnia, I'll be floored. But a 40-50 megabyte savings shouldn't be impossible...:)

YES YES YES i told you that it would get better in time.......... In this case i won't try the new version but wait untill the NEW version (memory boosted :lol: :) :( ) comes out.

Since i onky can flash in the weekend please don't make us wait.......but take your time to do ANOTHER great job.

becosemsaida

Guest hsuchitmp

i cant believe my eyes! look at those numbers!!!! yeah well sure to be staying tuned!!! thanks for sept 16 6.5.x hope to see more 6.5.x roms. :)

nrgz might i add the samsung keyboard slightly overlap the taskbar in your 6.5.3 version. anybody know a tweak in this? maybe in registry?

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest diverdude

Greetings NRG,

Well, If anyone was going to figure this out , it would be you of course!! Thanks once again for doing something that no one else has been able to do so far. Your Roms will absolutely be perfect with that kind of ram!! :)

Can you tell us if it will be tonight for the new Roms with the added Ram or will it be tomorrow or will it be a few days after that??? It would be nice to know just how long we will have to wait for the "Perfect Sense ROM". I'm just really excited to see and use your new creation.

Thanks Again NRG!!!

Diver

Well it seems that with this mod I get about 73 Megs of RAM free with a Sense 2.5 Cookie ROM. That's pretty damn good for the Omnia. I was getting 40 something without the mod. So we still saved 33 megs of RAM.

I believe a Titanium ROM with this mod should go over 100... Will post these ROMs for you guys to enjoy, tonight.

Guest diverdude
Well it seems that with this mod I get about 73 Megs of RAM free with a Sense 2.5 Cookie ROM. That's pretty damn good for the Omnia. I was getting 40 something without the mod. So we still saved 33 megs of RAM.

I believe a Titanium ROM with this mod should go over 100... Will post these ROMs for you guys to enjoy, tonight.

That's Awesome....can't wait! Thanks for up-loading tonight :) Will you be able to do a 6.5.X DinikGlass Rom also?? That's the very best Eye Candy Rom you have created for us! :lol:

Thanks

Edited by diverdude

That's Awesome....can't wait! Thanks for up-loading tonight :( Will you be able to do a 6.5.X DinikGlass Rom also?? That's the very best Eye Candy Rom you have created for us! :lol:

Thanks

As a general rule, whenever there's an "update".... ALL ROMS get updated :)

Guest paramore
My ENERGY cookies ROM now have 90mb on bootup...and left 68mb after using a day...60-70mb for omnia2 with sense enable is enough for me... :P

I think you should wait NRGZ28 to release next version of Omnia Energyrom that will shock all Omnians here in modaco... :)

My Omnia2 now react same with my friend "bulky" HD2 and more better than my another device HTC Touch Pro 2..Thanks to NRGZ28 so much for this EnergyRom..

post-599405-1284756377_thumb.jpg

This might be in new release? :) i dont know... :lol:

post-599405-1284756597_thumb.jpg

On Fresh boot up.. :lol:

post-599405-1284756636_thumb.jpg

Back to wm 6.1? :)

post-599405-1284756809_thumb.jpg

Nop...this is wm 6.5... :) :(

post-599405-1284757242_thumb.jpg

After a few minute tweaking...:)

But stabilised at 65-68mb... :) :)

OMG!!!! 90MB free ram??? how you do this????? :(

Edited by paramore

in the Energy.OMNIA.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.16 ROM the way you set out the menu is like the HTC menu for selecting deleting and copying items etc...

is it possible to add the same type of menu in a titanium release or all your next releases ??

Guest mvinceti

This is my first post.

NRG in past I had xperia x1 and I havent like your roms beacose they eat to much battery.

Now I bouth omnia and this seria of roms are better then stock rom.

You are a KING.Thanks :lol: :) :( :) :( :lol: :P :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest Sinistersky
Well I figured out a way to free up A LOT of RAM for you guys. Stay tuned... ROMs are coming. I was able to save about 70 megs on the Leo. If we can get that much on the Omnia, I'll be floored. But a 40-50 megabyte savings shouldn't be impossible...:)

Very good news :() waiting for it :lol:

Guest williamwong

Really can't wait.................................. :P :( :lol: :( :) :lol:

Congratulations on your work energy.For me it's the best rom for Omnia 2

One question, I just installed the version Cookie (23 138) 16 september.El issue is that I can not disable xtra. But in the other versions if I can. Why?

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest diverdude
Really can't wait.................................. :P :( :( :) :) :lol:

We sre all punching our "F5 Key" every 4.5 seconds to see if the best Rom in the world has arrived......and it is very difficult to be patient......Very Difficult!

However, I happen to know that building the most perfect Roms in the world make a Master Chef very Thirsty.

So, if you can, DO NOT FORGET TO BUY OUR "FAVORITE NEW MASTER CHEF" A LARGE ICE COLD BEER!!! After all, we want him to hang around for a long time creating those wonderful Sense Masterpieces, don't we???

Just trying to help :lol:

Diver

Now I have the solution for XTRA:

To enable XTRA:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Samsung \ RIL \ GPS \ XTRA]

"Enable" = 1

"AutoDownload" = 1

"AutoDownloadActiveSync" = 1

to disable XTRA:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Samsung \ RIL \ GPS \ XTRA]

"Enable" = 0

"AutoDownload" = 0

"AutoDownloadActiveSync" = 0

Thanks for your time :) :lol:

Hi nrgz28, sorry to intrude here but any chance to have your rom for the omnia 2 I920 (verizon)

Yes.. but I need testers. If you can get a couple of people to test, I will port it to the i920...