|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest pulak861

TO ALL THOSE SUFFERING FROM 'NOT BEING ABLE TO INSTALL SAMSUNG DIALER PROPERLY'

well its not a complete solution..... you will have some problems... i will mention it later...... and as im a newbie, the solution is also a newbie type.. so please ignore it if someone experienced solves it....

things needed : 1. SKTOOL

2. SAMSUNG DIALER CAB FOR PROPER WINDOWS VERSION

3. A HTC PHONE CANVAS ( I USED IT FROM HERE)

PROCEDURE : 1. Install the phone canvas... ( it will take time )

2. your device will restart after installation

3.(OPTIONAL) see if the new dialer solves your problem.... (didnt test it)

4. Then use the SKTOOL to uninstall the phone canvas that you just installed ( takes time ).. and you must press 'yes' to do a additional scan and select all the checkbox.. then click ok.......

5. restart device.

6. your default windows dialer will be enabled now.

7. Install the preferred version of your samsung dialer

8. thats it......

Problems: PEOPLE TAB IS NOT FUNCTIONAL.. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CLICK THEM. BUT AS SOON AS THE HTC CONTACT POPS UP YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE A CALL BY CLICKING THEM... ALL CALLS HAS TO BE MADE FROM SAMSUNG DIALER AND PHONE BOOK...

Couldnt test the video call... please test it and see if it works.....

caution : im just a newbie.. so dont blame me for something stupid... cheers.....

Problems: PEOPLE TAB IS NOT FUNCTIONAL.. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CLICK THEM. BUT AS SOON AS THE HTC CONTACT POPS UP YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE A CALL BY CLICKING THEM... ALL CALLS HAS TO BE MADE FROM SAMSUNG DIALER AND PHONE BOOK...

And that's exactly why I dont cook in the Samsung dialer. Can't have a huge issues like THAT in my ROMs. :lol:

try this:

first install je1 samsung dialer (you can find it in modaco) in main memory then soft rerst

second run "dialer switcher exe " and select the dialer you like. Soft reset again

Let us know

so...if we installed these, could video call work?

thanks for helping...Q_Q"

Guest actionboyCZ

Whne i rotate to display, it is OK, but when i rotate the display back to normal it is all deformated a i have to reboot. I use Energy.OMNIA.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.18

Edited by actionboyCZ

Hi,

I've tried the Energy.OMNIA.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.18.7z 202.1Mb rom and found a bug; when I use CHTEditor to enable lockscreen and apply the changes, there is "an unexpected error has occurred in CHTEditor.exe" appeared. Is there any solution ? thanks.

Guest Mustard007
Hi,

I've tried the Energy.OMNIA.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.18.7z 202.1Mb rom and found a bug; when I use CHTEditor to enable lockscreen and apply the changes, there is "an unexpected error has occurred in CHTEditor.exe" appeared. Is there any solution ? thanks.

Same here.

How I can install french accent and xt9 dictionary on Eazy Input ?

Guest koko5800

i have a small problem... my storage disapeared from along time ago and now am using the storage card

so in energy roms touch player make a folder in the device storage called my storage instead of the distroyed one (my storage) and it contains the (program files/touch player image) folder ... so the touch player stop in the middel of liberary update and that's becauz of device storage is full !!!!

so any one know how can i change the path of this folder (touch player image) to storage card !

Edited by koko5800

Hi,

actually not only enable lockscreen, all other setting when I apply the changes, it will give this error.

Another thing is that, after first reboot, the RAM is about 32mb, it will drop to about 20+mb. When I use Opera to browse a few sites, it give "out of memory, please close some program..." is there any solution ?? thanks.

Hi,

I am using Sept 18 Energy Style 6.5.3 and having problem with Touch Player. It closes by itself when i turn the screen off or when i try to browse library. Does any one have a fix? If not, I'll just wait for next update from NRG

Thanks

Guest hsuchitmp
actually not only enable lockscreen, all other setting when I apply the changes, it will give this error.

Another thing is that, after first reboot, the RAM is about 32mb, it will drop to about 20+mb. When I use Opera to browse a few sites, it give "out of memory, please close some program..." is there any solution ?? thanks.

thats not the problem of nrgz. its co0kies home tabe editor's problem. you can just manually restart for a walk around this problem after cht editor crashes. with the low memory you can change to compact start menu save about 40mb of ram! (see changelog in the first page) use version 9-18 roms

Edited by hsuchitmp

thats not the problem of nrgz. its co0kies home tabe editor's problem. you can just manually restart for a walk around this problem after cht editor crashes. with the low memory you can change to compact start menu save about 40mb of ram! (see changelog in the first page) use version 9-18 roms

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've downloaded the cab file of co0kies home tabe editor and used it in other Sense ROM build with no problem, the cht editor in this ROM is cooked in, so I can't re-install it with a new (good) one, perhaps Nrgz can have a cab file to patch the cht editor's bugs in this ROM. thanks.

Guest hsuchitmp
Hi, thanks for the reply. I've downloaded the cab file of co0kies home tabe editor and used it in other Sense ROM build with no problem, the cht editor in this ROM is cooked in, so I can't re-install it with a new (good) one, perhaps Nrgz can have a cab file to patch the cht editor's bugs in this ROM. thanks.

I think i also tried that what you said, it doesnt crashes anymore but i cant use edit home layout anymore. have you tried this?

I think i also tried that what you said, it doesnt crashes anymore but i cant use edit home layout anymore. have you tried this?

I re-installed the cookie editor but it still crashed, I think is because it's cooked into the ROM, so it can't be over-written (re-install).. anyway, my edit home layout is working fine since the begining. BTW, which version of cookie editor you've re-install without problem ? can you upload the cab here or PM me, or point me to the download link ? thanks.

Hi Nrgz

do you have a cab file to patch the cht (cookie) editor's bugs in your ROM ? thanks.

Guest hsuchitmp
I re-installed the cookie editor but it still crashed, I think is because it's cooked into the ROM, so it can't be over-written (re-install).. anyway, my edit home layout is working fine since the begining. BTW, which version of cookie editor you've re-install without problem ? can you upload the cab here or PM me, or point me to the download link ? thanks.

Hi Nrgz

do you have a cab file to patch the cht (cookie) editor's bugs in your ROM ? thanks.

i forgot, i think it was this one.

Guest c00l3rko

Thx for the beautiful rom master. Iam using Energy.OMNIA.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.18 and have with phonfx, sktools, speedbooster, easy3clock and compact menu enabled stable 58-61 Mb of RAM. Thats great and finaly enough for me. Once again THX a LOT best rom ever man.

Thx for the beautiful rom master. Iam using Energy.OMNIA.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.18 and have with phonfx, sktools, speedbooster, easy3clock and compact menu enabled stable 58-61 Mb of RAM. Thats great and finaly enough for me. Once again THX a LOT best rom ever man.

How to install the ROM

Thanks

Hi,

NRG you are really a master

thanks

I am using GTX 16thsep, but an error acurred when using CHT Editor.

when applying changes and want to exit , it say : unexpected error had been ocurred.

thanks if say what should i do!

Guest avantgarde280
had anybody face with this problem in 16th energy ROM,

is it possible to test it and inform others?

thanks.

Did u ever read this thread?? :lol:

Edited by avantgarde280