|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest becosemsaida

I have a problem with sept 18 rom, if i use compact menu and use some apps directly from it my sense crashes. cookie's version. also if i enter the settings tab and return to homescreen tab sense will restart. If i use the lock screen and want to unlock phone freezes, seems like it's thinking if it should unlock or not.......

had my phone crashed for about 3 times now and had to do a "battery" restart (take out and put in) since the phone is not operational, not even with hardware buttons. Original config, just put things like i like......... Some apps are running in the background all day since i need them on a standby basis i need this brick for work and leasure but i think i will use it for a paperweight for now....... Strange thing is that with "stock" rom this doesn't happen and only have about 55mb available........ TYTN 2 will do a better job, slower ok but at least it will do what i want.

I'm really thinking in selling this piece of ..... and get myself an htc, never had problems like this on my older devices not even with the touch (elf) that was a very "limited" toy........ also the tytn 2 never gave problems with memory. Ok, touch hd only lacks in speed but still worked fine for me this although this brick is giving me nothing but problems............... Simple apps like 3g, word, pdf reader, some gps and listening to music (together) makes this device fall of it's chair. And i'm always hoping not to receive an e-mail while i'm working because then it will turn itself off.

This not your fault nrg since your roms are nice. Maybe in the future somebody can crack this csc and eboot files and make them smaller and there will be more memory available for us to use.

Edited by becosemsaida

Thanks for this energy rom. I am using the cookie sep 18 rom with compact menu. Free program 60 over mb.. *stun. I have the chteditor error but no big deal, even though the error occur but the changes are still applied. Love this rom.

Guest koko5800
if u want ure storage appear again set usb connection on mass storage and format it by computer.

thanks hawkish for your reply i did every thing you can imagin to back my storage but there is no way :lol: so i had bought a new 16 gb storage card instead of this

but my problem now i need to change the path of the (touch player image) folder coz it full up the device storage and hang phone

Edited by koko5800

hi

I am using Energy.OMNIA.23138.Sense2.5.GTX.Sep.18 .

I understand that XDA UC is not working for me, when I run it, I see error page.

also CHT editor crashes.

XDA UC only work when you enable QMenu from the "Tools" menu. Exit QMenu after that if you don't want the QMenu to keep running.

Guest lin86412
XDA UC only work when you enable QMenu from the "Tools" menu. Exit QMenu after that if you don't want the QMenu to keep running.

hi,Thank you for sharing.I really like your "rom".I am from China.but your"rom"is English.I would like to learn from you,Email:[email protected]. :lol:

Guest soroush0313

Hello Dear NRGZ28.

I have question.

Which Eboot I have to use for flash 23138 Roms. I know 23138 roms are need jh2 firmware but when I flash them I see the version of pda is jh1 in 23138 roms.

Which eboot I can use jh1 or jh2.

Any idea?

Guest pavel1234546

Hi,

I've tried the Energy.OMNIA.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.18.7z. It is perfect BUT, it is much more SLOWER than release of 6.5 version from 8th sept. It can be noticed in sliding through sms in Sense and other tabs seems to be slower as well.

Did anyone noticed this as well ? Is it because of using 6.5.3 instead of 6.5 version of ROM ?

Thanks.

Pavel

Hello Dear NRGZ28.

I have question.

Which Eboot I have to use for flash 23138 Roms. I know 23138 roms are need jh2 firmware but when I flash them I see the version of pda is jh1 in 23138 roms.

Which eboot I can use jh1 or jh2.

Any idea?

soroush jan jh1 bezan chon pda jh1 hast.

Guest pulak861
thanks hawkish for your reply i did every thing you can imagin to back my storage but there is no way :lol: so i had bought a new 16 gb storage card instead of this

but my problem now i need to change the path of the (touch player image) folder coz it full up the device storage and hang phone

I dont know if it will solve your problem or not.. but there is a registry edit i use with the files that have no album art( with out album art the touchplayer looks dull)...

H_K_L_M ---- SOFTWARE ---- SAMSUNG ---- TOUCH PLAYER ---- LIBRARY ---- Album -----

here u will find the pathway touchplayer use as its album art... if there is no album art in a song then it appears like this :

\windows\music_step1_default_01

if the next song is also without album art it will be same but _02 and the next one will be _03 and successively _04 ( touchplayer uses 4 pics altogether)......

so i create these files and send them to windows.. touch player works like charm with pics....

i know this is not your problem.. but u may be able to tweak this pathway a lil bit and see if it works.... dont gurantee though....

Better compact menu operation... That's about it.

Hi NRGZ28,

is it possible to import HTC Menu Enhancement added to 23138 builds in 21916 Builds plus HTC HD Mini lockscreen?

Guest dani_carrabba

need to be fix:

- program buttons map reset to default after restart [middle button and side button]

- opengl driver for games [corrupt on tower defense]

- wifi die on standby

Guest pietro77

good job, i using energi 21916 sense, sep.21, only one think sometimes i god white squeres in the weather and calendar, why? do you knou how to solved this? sorry for ma english

Guest jmsmartins
good job, i using energi 21916 sense, sep.21, only one think sometimes i god white squeres in the weather and calendar, why? do you knou how to solved this? sorry for ma english

are u sure u are using 21916 build? white squares aren't supposed to show on 6.5

White squares generated by clouds in weather tab are indeed the only serius bug of these

rom.

I thought they was low ram related but now that we have suffient ram they are still there

I have it in every 6.5.3 rom tested till now.

Is there a hope to solve this bug in next release?

Thnks for your exellent work