|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest plguzman

NGR, beautiful, very beautiful ROMs, very well programmed and fast. Unfortunately the RAM available is very small (at least for my taste) so I uninstalled. But for somebody who is not a heavy multitasker like me, is just perfect.

Cheers.

Guest Sunshineslo
NGR, beautiful, very beautiful ROMs, very well programmed and fast. Unfortunately the RAM available is very small (at least for my taste) so I uninstalled. But for somebody who is not a heavy multitasker like me, is just perfect.

Cheers.

75 Mb on start up and 50 - 55 Mb of free RAM when working with the phone is not enough for you? Off course this are the numbers with enabled compact menu. Which applications are you running?

Guest titocava
@everyone

Are you guys still using the JG5 or the new JH2 as the base eboot? JH2 seems to crash always. Any suggestions? Thanks

i`m use eboot jh1 and phone jf1. It`s working fine for me

Guest titocava

Hello everybody. i´ve a problem after flash mi o2 with sep18. coki glass. Samsumg pc studio not recognizes my device. Any idea?

some help?

sorry for bothering, but need help here.

does this release fix the problem with pc samsung studio soft?

This release (21sep) don`t fix this. any idea?

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

Someone can tell me how to make the HTC Messaging the default SMS/MMS system (registry patch I supposed) ?

Explanation: If I don't use HTC but I use IPhoneToday or SPB Shell, If I click on SMS (IPhoneToday) then this is Windows messaging opening, not HTC Messaging.

So probably some registry to edit.....

Thanks !

Guest emptyara
anyone has try to authorized facebook tab in this new ROM? Just curious...

I able to authorized this HTCfb tab .. @fb tab(menu > settings > open browser > copy/paste the url)

but I can't login thru fb tab.. (Sep 18)

still googling fot the solution... :lol:

Guest avantgarde280
Hi !

Someone can tell me how to make the HTC Messaging the default SMS/MMS system (registry patch I supposed) ?

Explanation: If I don't use HTC but I use IPhoneToday or SPB Shell, If I click on SMS (IPhoneToday) then this is Windows messaging opening, not HTC Messaging.

So probably some registry to edit.....

Thanks !

FYI, HTC messaging is not include in all energyROM..

p/s: NRGZ28 has provide htc messaging cab in add-on download page..hope this help... :lol:

Guest plguzman
75 Mb on start up and 50 - 55 Mb of free RAM when working with the phone is not enough for you? Off course this are the numbers with enabled compact menu. Which applications are you running?

The thing is that compact menu freezes the phone and don't start for me every time I press "Start" (I use the 6.5, not 6.5.3 version). I have to go with the default cube button config to make it work, and I use that button for something else.

There is any way that compact menu works directly from the start button without freezing?.

Edited by plguzman

Guest darkworldzz
The thing is that compact menu freezes the phone and don't start for me every time I press "Start" (I use the 6.5, not 6.5.3 version). I have to go with the default cube button config to make it work, and I use that button for something else.

There is any way that compact menu works directly from the start button without freezing?.

try installing another taskbar.. works for me.. align the screen properly.. flash the sep21 ver..

Guest willis111

I found the problem with not being able to set the lockscreen. It seems you need to disable the android style and enable the windows mobile style lockscreen to be able to edit and use the cht lockscreen (think it's in the cookie or samsung settings?)

Guest avantgarde280
Hi, to solve this bug install this cab and reset.

Cheers !

thanx mate...it solve the problem... B) maybe NRGZ28 can implement this cab on next release to fix CHT editor crash issues.. :lol:

I found the problem with not being able to set the lockscreen. It seems you need to disable the android style and enable the windows mobile style lockscreen to be able to edit and use the cht lockscreen (think it's in the cookie or samsung settings?)

use tmoll cab for fix.. B)

go this way and disable it:

settings<samsung settings<display and light<lockscreen

Guest Mustard007
FYI, HTC messaging is not include in all energyROM..

p/s: NRGZ28 has provide htc messaging cab in add-on download page..hope this help... :lol:

sorry, I miss to mention that I have installed htc messaging cab in he work in sense.

Edited by Mustard007

Guest williamwong
thanx mate...it solve the problem... B) maybe NRGZ28 can implement this cab on next release to fix CHT editor crash issues.. :lol:

use tmoll cab for fix.. B)

Could you provide the tmolll cab for us ? Thanks.

Guest avantgarde280
I couldn't enable the CHlockscreen. need help.

1) disable default lockscreen @ samsung setting

2) Restart

3) Instal tmoll cab...

4) Restart

5) Open CHT Editor and enable CHT lockscreen...

Did u follow above procedure? :lol:

Thank you NGRZ28 for the great ROM!

I flashed the 23138 Cookie SEP21 ROM, try to disble XTRA under SAMSUNG Setting, however, everytime goes back it is still Enable with greeen light on.

If I reset my phone it goes Data Connection everytime. Can anyone help me with this?