|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

1) disable default lockscreen @ samsung setting

2) Restart

3) Instal tmoll cab...

4) Restart

5) Open CHT Editor and enable CHT lockscreen...

Did u follow above procedure? :lol:

I did exactly like this but I couldn't enable it.

Guest williamwong

Me too! I just follow these steps but it is fail. (I flashed GTX ROM 23XXX update at 21th Seprember 2010). I hope NRGZ28 fix it . ..................................

:lol:

the first. Anybody knows how to add russian (0x419) to HTC Touch input ? Cant find any info...

the last. Samsung Keypad is slightly shifted down on the screen. Where are adjustments ?

Edited by Alexroj

I couldn't enable the CHlockscreen. need help.

1) disable default lockscreen @ samsung setting

2) Restart

3) Instal tmoll cab...

4) Restart

5) Open CHT Editor and enable CHT lockscreen...

Did u follow above procedure? :lol:

Me too! I just follow these steps but it is fail. (I flashed GTX ROM 23XXX update at 21th Seprember 2010). I hope NRGZ28 fix it . ..................................

please somebody help. B)

please somebody help. :lol:

Hi,

Go in Settings tab - Other - Switch lockscreens - Enable Windows default lockscreen (or disable Android style lockscreen).

This is because Android lockscreen patch block CHT lockscreen patch.

Cheers.

Hi,

Go in Settings tab - Other - Switch lockscreens - Enable Windows default lockscreen (or disable Android style lockscreen).

Cheers.

thanks

Guest williamwong

Hi,

Cheers

Dear tmoll

Thank you for your help. It is working now. HAHA............Smart man! :o :P :D B) B) :lol: :D :D :D :P :P :o ;) :lol: :lol: :P :D :D B) ;) :) B) :P

Guest bobfrantic

Question (silly as it may seem) but what is the purpose of doing a hard reset after flashing phone with rom? I haven't ever done this before but am curious what the benefits of doing this. :lol:

Guest xkill3rprox

45 Pages to read through, Well, i wished there was a FAQ.

Okay, would someone help me out, what should i do to read chinese fonts? I installed sunfonts for JE1 and it didn't work.

Guest Maardiweb

Hi Energy and others,

Just flashed to new 23138 Dinik Glass. Great improvements! :lol:

A few questions / recommendations for new versions:

- I would like to make the samsung keypad the default one, but after a soft reset the HTC keypad shows up again. How do I change it permanently?

- The samsung keypad is not aligned right. It overlaps with the softkeys at the bottom of the screen

- Is it possible to get a bigger calendar block at the homescreen? I would like to see more appointments (and birthdays!)

- Is it possible to select the information on the lockscreen? I like the android locksreen, but not enough appointment information is shown.

- The samsung settings menu has a glitch: If you are changing some settings, you'll get back to the main settings menu in approx. 15 seconds. consequently, you need to change the settings quit fast to make sure you can save them B)

- I dislike the sms- and email tabs, because they are too slow. If I turn them off, however, the notification icons do not work cause if I click them I won't go to the default MS inbox (I want that B) ). Is it possible to change the shortcut? I would really like a solution to see the senders of the new SMS(s), click one and then go to the contact card of the sender in the SMS tab, so I can see the thread. That would be optimal!

- If you use the winmo default mailer to send sms and email instead of the samsung one (default mailer is much faster), the contact list you see after typing in the first characters of a name or number is a complete mess.

- The contact list and sms thread are still squeezed when the keypad pops up. I used kydlin's Sense ROM before yours, and that rom did not have those problems. Maybe he can help to solve this?

And sometimes my phone just hangs. Can't trace the source, but there hasn't been a day I didnt have to take out the battery to reset the phone :lol:

The rest is awesome!

thnx in advance!

Edited by Maardiweb

Well hopefully CHT 2.0 will run better on the Omnia. Looks for ROMs with CHT 2.0 from me, today :lol: If it works.... It uses a fullscreen rendering mode like MaxSense, so it might not work on the Omnia...

Guest diverdude
Well hopefully CHT 2.0 will run better on the Omnia. Looks for ROMs with CHT 2.0 from me, today :lol: If it works.... It uses a fullscreen rendering mode like MaxSense, so it might not work on the Omnia...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

hi guys,

knows anyone how to remove the bar operator, or tell me where is the file in my phone so I can make the image (the bar) completely transparent??

thanks and sorry for my English