|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest bobfrantic

Am using the rom with cookie 2.0 and so far its great except when ever i return to the home screen it takes about a minute before things start to function again. I have the compact menu activated so I am not sure why this is happening. Any one know what is causing this? my free memory is at 45.73 meg so lots of it available to me. most puzzled... :lol:

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest emptyara

after 3 days using it, this is the feedback i can provide:

-sense works fine, smooth since demo weather animation is disable in default. (i prefer use compact menu for better speed :lol: )

-tabs is fine, EXCEPT facebook(cant login to facebook tab "Connection error"). Im sure this is nothing to do with my wireless data plan since other internet apps are works great including Twitter's tab.

-FB application did work great for me (read from this post some people had problem with it)

-music player(can't update album's art).

-MMS PROBLEM. able to attach new picture or video from camera using samsung's sms to send it. But I cant select saved files like picture, sound to attach in the MMS. HELP!!

-BATTERY?? Oughh... this is what ive got. roughly this rom consumed about 4% for an hour. (2 email acc auto update every 30 mins, twitter update auto update hourly)

Guest anlostlover

Great Rom but i can't type chinese thought i install the input method and can see the message. I can't find anywhere i can set use a unicode which may be work for this problem

-MMS PROBLEM. able to attach new picture or video from camera using samsung's sms to send it. But I cant select saved files like picture, sound to attach in the MMS. HELP!!

Try installing Samsung's File Manager (My Files) from JH2. There's a cab on twu2's post.

Guest emptyara
My files and photo album is need to get MMS to work

Thanx.. Downloading...

edited:

THANKS AGAIN..it works..

-tabs is fine, EXCEPT facebook(cant login to facebook tab "Connection error"). Im sure this is nothing to do with my wireless data plan since other internet apps are works great including Twitter's tab. - Help B)

-music player(can't update album's art). -NEED solution for this too.. :lol:

Edited by emptyara

Guest NoMercyZz

Can anybody upload the new 26 September 21679 ROM to megaupload please?

I cant download anything from hotfile.com. :lol:

Edited by NoMercyZz

So are the Sep 26th ROM faster with the increased pagepool ?

To me it looks like so comparing 23138.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.21.7z with 21679.Cookie.2.0.ver2.Sep.26.7z

Switching between my six tabs is really smooth and fast on my device. The only problem I have is that I always run out of memory :-D

Btw.:

Is it possible to deactivate the overlaybar on the taskbar, on the top where the "Soundprofile, the Time and the Powericons" are.

Because its annoyoing when i want to use the "\" or the ".." command in Total Commander :lol: It alsways pops up, when it should not^^

Greets & Thx Sebaer

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

Thanks for the great ROMs

I think for the 1.85 Cookies version, the rom is a little bit snappier.

But for the Cookie v.2, it's more Ram ungry and more buggy (freeze often).

Thanks !

Guest vibekururu

When flashing Energy.OMNIA.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.21 with octans mini do you flash any *.csc with it? does it contain Portuguese-PT language?

Thanks in advance

Can someone please tell me if the GTX theme is better for viewing in outdoor light(sunny days) due to it's bright background, because the O2's screen SUCKS BIG TIME in direct sunlight(even if you try to shade it, you see f*ck all).

Edited by TRoN_1

Wow; just flashed the Sept 26th 21679 ROM and it's definitely way faster! The editor works great and sense feels much more responsive ...great work NRG; hope they keep coming :lol: