|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest wakakakaka
internet>> data controller> uncheck all 'boxes'

V1 is old cookie 1.8.5

V2 is cookie 2.0.0 beta

feels same for me.. i think it is abit smoother because of the new cookie? weather now loads with lesser animations as the sun rays are removed, no more top/down sliding etc saves up alot of animations hence smoother. but i usually overclock to 954mhz so it is always smooth :lol:

hope it's not a silly question.... how do you manage to overclock the device in 6.5.x? as far as i know, easy setclock or the s3clock only works in 6.5 where the ALLK mode is supported?

please, correct me if i'm wrong.

Guest titocava

I want to reduce the time to mark as read sms. Someboy knows? i`m use cookie 1.8.5. co0kie 21 sep. Other release doesn´t have this problem

Edited by titocava

Guest emptyara

done flash sense ver.2 into device. 1st thing i try is facebook tab (connection error) :lol: still didnt work for me.. ?? B)

installed all necessary apps, sense still quite good in terms of speed.. which in my opinion REALLY feel faster than previous (21sept)..

but seems this ver2 has several bugs around in internet, picture's tab..but gone after soft reset.. kinda weird bcoz those bugs behave like 'come' n 'go' :lol:

.......playing around with this new update

edited:

just excited to share with you guys... really fast fliping thru emails at email's tab B) it AMAZED me...

Edited by emptyara

Hi, I' runing Energy.OMNIA.21679.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.ver2.Sep.26.7z on my i8000L (Bell) and look ok, expect the data connection. The internet is not working. If I'm using the JF5 or JH2 samsung firmware all goes well.

Any idea to fix it ? Thanks !

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

Thanks again and again for your good works :lol:

Someone say if there a way for the messaging screen (Bubble mode) to not shrink when the keyboard appear ?

This is very very annoying !

thanks !

Guest Mustard007
Hi, I' runing Energy.OMNIA.21679.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.ver2.Sep.26.7z on my i8000L (Bell) and look ok, expect the data connection. The internet is not working. If I'm using the JF5 or JH2 samsung firmware all goes well.

Any idea to fix it ? Thanks !

You have to create a new connection (pda.bell.ca) in connection.

1. Reset Network connection

2. In connection choose My Internet

3. clic NEW

4. Name it Bell-Internet

5. Chose cell GPRS

5. the adresse is: pda.bell.ca

6. in proxy setting, click: This make connection to internet

Done.

Edited by Mustard007

You have to create a new connection (pda.bell.ca) in connection.

1. Reset Network connection

2. In connection choose My Internet

3. clic NEW

4. Name it Bell-Internet

5. Chose cell GPRS

5. the adresse is: pda.bell.ca

6. in proxy setting, click: This make connection to internet

Done.

thanks a lot !

Guest cantona72

Hullo, i just flash with 21679.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.ver2.Sep.26,it is first time to put NRGZ28 rom in my omnia and works fine till now!Of course in my old diamond NRGZ28 rom's were first choice!

I don't know how good were the previous versions but this one it's smooth and faster than others that I've been flashed from others users.

Is there an option or a solution to embed "greek" to the supplied keyboard,or i have to find and run a separate?

Guest wakeupneo

Did anyone experience applications randomly closing when interacting with them (like they would crash)? It happens for me with apps like tasks and media player, which is very very annoying.

Did anyone experience applications randomly closing when interacting with them (like they would crash)? It happens for me with apps like tasks and media player, which is very very annoying.

Out of Memory - Not enough RAM :lol:

Guest wakeupneo
Out of Memory - Not enough RAM :lol:

I can't check my RAM (screen won't turn on... time to remove the battery :S ), but there is at least 35MB I guess, so plenty of memory IMO.

Happens often in touch player when I load tracks into now playing from folder view (like 40 tracks) then touch one of them to play it. Of course when it closes it doesn't remember what I opened (just what I played for the last time) so I have to find my music again, and again, and again... I hate my omnia.

Edited by wakeupneo

Guest hsuchitmp
I can't check my RAM (screen won't turn on... time to remove the battery :S ), but there is at least 35MB I guess, so plenty of memory IMO.

Happens often in touch player when I load tracks into now playing from folder view (like 40 tracks) then touch one of them to play it. Of course when it closes it doesn't remember what I opened (just what I played for the last time) so I have to find my music again, and again, and again... I hate my omnia.

to save memory have tried compact start menu? i use s2u2 lockscreen with s2p music player and wow srs hd. give it a search and try it. i love my omnia very much :lol:

Guest avantgarde280

This is for all of you... B) :lol:

post-599405-1285721011_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1285737682_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1285738387_thumb.jpg

When the sun come out... :lol: The right is updated one..tq B)

post-599405-1285721127_thumb.jpg

and when the moon take place.. :)

Not much??here we go...

post-599405-1285721151_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1285721166_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1285721196_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1285721244_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1285721258_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1285721349_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1285721380_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1285721402_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1285721420_thumb.jpg

Thats all for today..have a nice day... :lol:

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest titocava
I want to reduce the time to mark sms as read. Someboy knows? i`m use cookie 1.8.5. co0kie 21 sep. Other release doesn´t have this problem

+1

Edited by titocava

Guest chteh0721

any chinese user here ? i just flash the cookie (sept 26 ) rom and everything work smoothly except the sms in chinese language.

i can read the chinese sms in manila preview, but when i open up the sms in full content, all the chinese characters become ????????.

i already try to install different chinese language cab but still not able to solve the problem. any chinese user can share how to edit the registry in order to view thos chinese character in full context ?

Guest ular_king
any chinese user here ? i just flash the cookie (sept 26 ) rom and everything work smoothly except the sms in chinese language.

i can read the chinese sms in manila preview, but when i open up the sms in full content, all the chinese characters become ????????.

i already try to install different chinese language cab but still not able to solve the problem. any chinese user can share how to edit the registry in order to view thos chinese character in full context ?

You can restore Tahoma font in order to read Chinese font. Here's the link http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=62254

Guest allyrocky

How to restore my data connection ?

I can see my Connection Name in Samsung Settings -> GPRS Authentications

but it is not listed under Connections Tab.

Also some times Start menu seems to slow.. I'm using compact start menu

Does someone already figured it out how to update status via facebook tab?

EDIT:

Never mind got working now. Thanks for this wonderful ROM!

Edited by bratboo

This is a wonderful ROM, but I encounter the same as stated above. It has nothing to do with ram-shortage. I have always enough ram. Yesterday I was just talking with someone and then the dialer just stopped working - connection (and call) gone. :lol: