|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Sebaer

Hi, I'm using Energy.OMNIA.21680.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Oct.04.7z

When I click on a link on the peopletab, then the Contactview of the person opens up, that works fine. But when i press the "Send Message" button, then the whole sense restarts (same with the message button between the Contactoverviewbutton and the emailbutton in the buttom bar on the Contactview...) But when I'm on the messagetab then I don't have theses problems^^

Didn't have that problem on older releases...

Rest works fine, as expected :)

Greets & Thx Sebaer

Edited by Sebaer

Guest titocava

The toggle switch "PHONE", seems don`t work. I use it so much. Any idea?

co0kie dinik glass 4oct

Editing. the toggle switch phone and data disconect dosn`t work to off, but when i push to on, then it`s work

sorry my poor english

Guest koko5800
If you guys want .. I will cook Cookie 1.8.5 ROMs for you. Do you really want the HTC keyboard back in as well ? I thought the samsung one seemed faster...

just one ultra lite rom from you...plz :)

;) that's why some of other people compaining and some not...It's not ROM fault..just the setting..BTW this is how it work (For Tweeter,Facebook user out there) :P

1) Click on 3G/HSDPA/GPRS/EDGE icon on top right of ur screen..

2) Now u are in Samsung Wireless Manager..Click "Menu" then choose Data con. Settings

3) Tick on "Sleep" on Disconnect Data Connection When :

P/S : you should consider other option too..Like "End Key" and "No packet for"..

That's all for today.. :( Happy Saving your battery till it las breath.. :) :P

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it didn't work for me. Still getting a 30-40% drain while sleeping overnight :(

Can anyone help me get the Oct 1st 21680 Cookie NRG ROM ...I deleted it by accident, but wanted to compare them. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Jazz8

Guest LOLOH2
just one ultra lite rom from you...plz :)

I sencond this +1, ultra lite rom without the extra application so that we can have more storage space and ram. thanks

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it didn't work for me. Still getting a 30-40% drain while sleeping overnight :P

Can anyone help me get the Oct 1st 21680 Cookie NRG ROM ...I deleted it by accident, but wanted to compare them. Thanks in advance!

The data config was already setup when I did my tests with the ROM (I always turn them on, really usefull and avoid the need to install 3rd parties just for it.And I keep all my auto connect options off) and the results were those I posted before, so data connections is not the cause of fast batt drain. Maybe it is smthg on the ROM but I still believe it's smthg to do with CHTSchedule.

Sorry for not being ablre to help with Oct, 1st 21680 ROM, Jazz. Just got 21916 that time. :) ;) :(

Guest avantgarde280
The data config was already setup when I did my tests with the ROM (I always turn them on, really usefull and avoid the need to install 3rd parties just for it.And I keep all my auto connect options off) and the results were those I posted before, so data connections is not the cause of fast batt drain. Maybe it is smthg on the ROM but I still believe it's smthg to do with CHTSchedule.

Sorry for not being ablre to help with Oct, 1st 21680 ROM, Jazz. Just got 21916 that time. :) ;) :(

i heard @ cht 2.0 thread regarding battery issue..i think for cht2.0 user..that is the problem..btw im using cht 1.8.5 gtx (see my sig) ..and with connection off while in sleep mode really make different..before this when i sleep @ night..there were 20%-30% battery loss..but now from 91% battery level before i go to sleep..90% in the morning when i wakeup..can u see how much different is that..

CHT2.0 is not stable for now as it still in beta..just wait for final version..i'll go to 2.0 version when it is stable enough..

p/s: CHT sceduler control all your connection setting..samsung connection setting may useless..no more solution..just wait for CHTS update..hv a nice dday

Guest Daley Lay

Expert, please help, i have flashed the rom successfully (Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Oct.04.7z), but i can use 3G to access internet, where do i go wrong????

Changelog

October 4th, 2010

You can consider this a major update.

21680 SYS Build, very fast !

• Switch to JE3 drivers for 6.5.X ROM
  • Fixed keyboard overlap
  • Added Update widget in Internet folder for easier changelog checking
  • Add to contact problem solved in Titanium ROMs
  • Added Facebook tab shortcut to the Start Menu "HTC" shortcuts folder
  • New Cookie 2.0 default layout (more user friendly I think..)
  • Prettier status icons for Cookie 2.0
  • Fixed Sense music tab album art updating issue
  • Updated to CHT Editor R3 for cookie 2.0
  • Ugly CHTScheduler icons turned off by default
  • More Dinik Icons skinned
  • CHT 2.0 Icons skinned in Dinik style (for Dinink ROMs only..)
  • New GTX ROMS icons thanks to collossus

Updated packages:

• Manila_Stock_2_5_20174019_0
    • Manila_Internet_2_5_20171224_0
    • Manila_Footprints_2_5_20162725_0
    • Manila_Message_2_5_20182218_0
    • Manila_People_2_5_20173126_0
    • Manila_Home_2_5_20181424_0
    • Manila_Core_2_5_20181424_0
    • Manila_Music_2_5_20173029_0
    • Contact_Picker_1_0_20181332_00
    • StartIconLoader_2_5_20181229_0
    • Social_Networks_Engine_1_1_20182024_00
    • TaskBarIconMgr_2_13_0_0
    • Picture_Enhancement_1_50_20161232_00
    • Resource_Proxy_1_0_20153619_00
    • Ringtone_Plugin_1_0_20161226_00
    • TimeZoneAutoFix_1_0_20162729_00
    • DeviceInfo_2_13_0_0
    • Audio_Booster_2_5_20173128_01
    • Album_3_2_20171632_0
    • Media_Tool_kit_1_2_20161722_0
    • Voice_Recorder_2_0_20173229_1
    • YouTube_2_6_20162429_00

-----------------------------------------------------------
      September 14th, 2010
      • Compact Start Menu cooked in (has to be turned on manually from Settings > Compact Start Menu). By turning this on, you will save around 40 MB of RAM, however you lose the Start menu eyecandy. Based on QMenu but made to look better :)
      • Following packages updated from latest shipped Oboe ROM:
        • CommManager_2_10_6_1
        • Menu_Enhancement_1_1_20191232_00 (seems quicker...)
        • BrowserSnapshot_1_0_20183814_0
        • HTCBookmark_1_0_20183714_0
        • New_Contact_Card_1_1_20183714_0
        • WLANSettings_2_7_B_0
        • LocationServiceSetting_1_0_20182021_00
        • HTCLockScreen_2_0_20191232_00
        • IE6Enhancement_1_0_20183814_0 (hardware back key in IE should work correctly now...)

• 21916 and 23138 (6.5.X) added
          • Fixed a few issues with some of the Samsung applications on 6.5 ROMs
          • Fixed Settings Exporter (exporter2 folder bug)
          • HTC Menu Enhancement added to 23138 builds (nice! ;)
          • GTX scrolling in Internet tab fixed
          • Dialer SIP key alignment fixed
          • Removed some uneeded DLLs from XIP for more RAM
          • New softkey design for 6.5.X ROMs
          • Fixed Marketplace

September 8th, 2010

[*]21916 Builds

[*]Special CFC treatment to all ROMs for improved graphics quality. Thank Chainfire, he's the man!

[*]Removed white notification skin from GTX ROMs.. it clashed too much

[*]GTX Theme cleaned up

[*]GTX Double dots in calendar graphic glitch fixed

[*]Normal Start Menu view restored

[*]Updated some Dinik icons

[*]Fixed GTX "line through clock" problem

[*]Various small improvements.. as usual

[*]Increased amount of free RAM !

[*]Removed video call dialer, as it doesn't work on the Samsung.

September 4th, 2010

[*] Sense 2.5 ugly graphics fixed with the help of Chainfire! (Thanks... You're da man!)

[*] All graphics in Sense 2.5 look much better now, as they do in the screenshots.

[*]Touchplayer sounds/video issues all fixed.

[*]Start menu "list view" is activated by default, find the shortcut in "Settings" to switch back to normal "grid view" if you don't like it.

September 2nd, 2010

[*]First build of my Omnia 2 ROM :(

Guest avantgarde280
Expert, please help, i have flashed the rom successfully (Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Oct.04.7z), but i can use 3G to access internet, where do i go wrong????

you can use 3G? so what is your problem anyway? :) where? maybe wrong way.. ;)

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest bobfrantic

Here something I have had happen this week. The phone upon a restart with the reset program provided in the rom will sit on the Energy splash screen and not boot up fully. This has happened three times this week resulting in me reflashing the phone to get it working again. Anyone else having this happen? Anyone know why this happens? The battery is fully charged btw... Help :)

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest coltsta
Hi. I`m not able to unpack any 7z archive. Do somebody have same problem? I tried 3 different versions yesterday and today....

update to the latest version of 7z

Guest darkworldzz
Hi. I`m not able to unpack any 7z archive. Do somebody have same problem? I tried 3 different versions yesterday and today....

try and download the LATEST 7zip or winrar.. it should work..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Daley Lay

Thanks, it work now...

however, i have just re-flashed Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.DinikGlass.Cookie.2.0.Oct.04.7z, the internet 3g is working... , just the photo will not able to detect and browse in the sense photo tab, it say no photo, but i use the camera to take some photo but it is still no showing....

Try restore connection in Samsung setting.. :)

Guest darkworldzz
Thanks, it work now...

however, i have just re-flashed Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.DinikGlass.Cookie.2.0.Oct.04.7z, the internet 3g is working... , just the photo will not able to detect and browse in the sense photo tab, it say no photo, but i use the camera to take some photo but it is still no showing....

thats cause you are not saving your pictures to the right folder.. i am not sure which is it but its got to be in my storage>DCIM> i8000cam or smthing..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Daley Lay

yes, done, it is working, thanks.

now, my next question is, the photo is not show in Sense photo tab, how shall i do? thanks.

have you tried restore connection settings??

Thanks for the reply Ricardo!

i heard @ cht 2.0 thread regarding battery issue..i think for cht2.0 user..that is the problem..btw im using cht 1.8.5 gtx (see my sig) ..and with connection off while in sleep mode really make different..before this when i sleep @ night..there were 20%-30% battery loss..but now from 91% battery level before i go to sleep..90% in the morning when i wakeup..can u see how much different is that..

CHT2.0 is not stable for now as it still in beta..just wait for final version..i'll go to 2.0 version when it is stable enough..

p/s: CHT sceduler control all your connection setting..samsung connection setting may useless..no more solution..just wait for CHTS update..hv a nice dday

Last night I disabled sense (unchecked it under settings>home>items tab>Htc sense), and I still had almost 40% drain ...went from 80% down to 43% in 7 hours. I suspected that it's related to cht 2.0 as well, but considering it was off last night, and it wasn't this bad for me on Oct 1st, I'm now wondering if it's not something else? Almost perfect ROM aside from the drainage :P

Guest coltsta
Thanks for the reply Ricardo!

Last night I disabled sense (unchecked it under settings>home>items tab>Htc sense), and I still had almost 40% drain ...went from 80% down to 43% in 7 hours. I suspected that it's related to cht 2.0 as well, but considering it was off last night, and it wasn't this bad for me on Oct 1st, I'm now wondering if it's not something else? Almost perfect ROM aside from the drainage ;)

I don't have a problem with battery usage mine is still normal only time I had a problem is when I flashed 1st October Rom but after I flashed the 4th October Rom it went back to normal. try editing your home screen just make it plain makes it run faster takes up less ram and battery doesn't get drained :)