|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Sinistersky

quick update...left my phone on sleep for 6 hours...everything was off...came back after those 6 hours...lost 30 % of battery...in sleep mode...the hell? then i left it for 6 hours withouth cht 2.0...and lost only 1% in 6 hours

Guest rogue117

Anyone tried to compare the Oct 4th 21680 build with the 21916?

I still found 21680 is slower although Master NRG mentioned it's "21680 SYS Build, very fast".

Is it a must to update the eboot and CSC also? I don't have them so it's not up to date.

Guest costipl
quick update...left my phone on sleep for 6 hours...everything was off...came back after those 6 hours...lost 30 % of battery...in sleep mode...the hell? then i left it for 6 hours withouth cht 2.0...and lost only 1% in 6 hours

Yeah, CHT 2.0 seems to be very buggy.

In my case, the CHT lockscreen kept turning on all the time, I couldn't use the phone... had to reflash rom again.

BTW. is it just me, or are some animations quite slow (most noticeable: switching emails, popup menu on right softkey, image gallery)? Otherwise, great ROM :)

Also, is it possible to install Samsung SMS program and set Sense to use it instead of default?

Guest hawkish
Do you even know what is a bug or even a spam?? try googling Define:bug and define:spam see what it means.. i am providing solution to ppl who have problems and can be solved personally rather than writing a useless post such as this. if you are unhappy about me helping people, send lancez a pm and bann me. see what happens..

try going samsung settings> connections> restore network connections.

no one here can provide a solution except chef ENRGZ28.

For Energy Roms user see this thread

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=795711

Edited by hawkish

Guest avantgarde280
no one here can provide a solution expect chef ENRGZ28.

For Energy Roms user see this thread

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=795711

Expect or except? ;)

btw who are you talking like that?no one can provide solution to any problem? :) Only NRGZ28?are u sure bout that? (i've reading in blackstone energy forum said NRGZ28 thankful for other user to answer or give solution to the problem..) So "what the hell"..if no one can provide solution then who will be?u must know NRGZ28 also cooking for other device..so there is time demanding there but for sure we all in here understand it..

the question is :

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? :(

I too was experiencing terrible battery life until now; two nights ago 80% before I went to bed, 43% when I woke up. Last night 87% before I went to bed, 85% when I woke up. Here is what I did that seemed to fix the battery problem on Oct 4th 21680 Cookie NRG ROM:

1) Was at about 45% and decided to flash a new ROM to try to "recalibrate" the charge system; I flashed SB29 ROM ...I8000 ROM XXJE3 23668 (SB29)

2) Once flashed, I shut down my O2, and charged it until full

3) Took the phone with me while I went to the store and used it for about an hour or two before I was able to re-flash Oct 4th 21680 Cookie NRG ROM

4) Set up phone exactly as I had before minus the music player on my home screen (will try this today)

5) Used phone for a while and went to bed with 87% (when my alarm went off almost 7 hrs later it was at 85%).

6) Did a soft reset to confirm an accurate % was showing and I was at 84% after the reset

I have added a lot of perhaps "useless" details, but I wanted to explain everything exactly as it happened. I originally decided to try this as something just didn't make sense to me. I had experienced no drain on the Oct 1st ROM, and others report no drain on Oct 4th so I wasn't 100% convinced that I couldn't get better battery life (keep in mind I don't use it for internet unless I'm on wifi). In any case, I'm a very happy camper with this ROM now, and hope that this will help a few others.

Edited by Jazz8

Guest hawkish
Expect or except? ;)

btw who are you talking like that?no one can provide solution to any problem? :) Only NRGZ28?are u sure bout that? (i've reading in blackstone energy forum said NRGZ28 thankful for other user to answer or give solution to the problem..) So "what the hell"..if no one can provide solution then who will be?u must know NRGZ28 also cooking for other device..so there is time demanding there but for sure we all in here understand it..

the question is :

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? :(

u hve reading.... post the link here. l think u should understand there is big diffrence between posting solution and posting informations for newbies. have u understood ?

Guest avantgarde280
u hve reading.... post the link here. l think u should understand there is big diffrence between posting solution and posting informations for newbies. have u understood ?

"try going samsung settings> connections> restore network connections"

quote from darkworldzz

im asking u..is this solution or information for newbies?

i will saying both..then it is prohibited too?because it solution to cannot connect to wifi problem...and also for newbies who do not know "restore connection" function at all..

can u tell me what is different then..im just a dumb man and u are the clever one...right? :)

p/s : too many page to find back that post..btw found another :

Originally Posted by NRGZ28

Wow.. that doesn't even deserve a response.

But for the OTHERS that would care about my answer... I read all my threads daily. I choose to respond necessary. Most of the time, the questions are answered by the regulars already, so I don't bother.

Fom here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...2&page=1824 post #18239

For EnergyROM creator NRGZ28 : Do you prohibited us to posting solution for other members?if yes then i(avantgarde280), user of i8000 modaco forum will say sorry..hope it will never be again..

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest jmsmartins

sometimes there's no difference between solutions and information for newbies, it depends on what u are informing. if u don't want to help newbies that's ok, but i don't understand why are u so pissed because others are helping them.

btw, your arrogance is not wellcome imo. maybe u are the one that should be warned by the admins.

have a nice day

cheers

Guest darkworldzz

oh man.. this is getting no where.. he doesnt get it.. at this rate he is gna get warned..

but i shall take the chance to apologize if i did anything to hurt your brittle heart.. Sorry :(

So lets keep back on topic :) or its gna get nasty ;)

Guest Lancez

@ hawkish

you might wanna stop what you are doing, darkworldzzz and avantegarde208 are very helpful to the others and they should be respected.

i didn't see any spams from both of them, except yours.

Guest jmsmartins
@ hawkish

you might wanna stop what you are doing, darkworldzzz and avantegarde208 are very helpful to the others and they should be respected.

thanks buddy

Guest avantgarde280
@ hawkish

thanx m8... :)

Guest hawkish
@ hawkish

LANCEZ

l agreee with u they are helpful. but u didn't see this words ' dumb people....trash.....poor thing ....' and l should respect them ! yes l ve showed a respect towards them just posting some critics.l wonder why rina is always after me . u can see my post in Max sense theme !

Edited by hawkish

Guest Lancez
LANCEZ

l agreee with u they are helpful. but u didn't see this words ' dumb people....trash.....poor thing ....' and l should respect them ! yes l ve showed a respect towards them just posting some critic.

thanks for your understanding, and let us not focus on these unnecessary things.

to the rest, please respect everyone and do what you can to help the others.

Guest hawkish
thanks for your understanding, and let us not focus on these unnecessary things.

to the rest, please respect everyone and do what you can to help the others.

ok friend u have right sorry and thanks for u contribution :)

Edited by hawkish

Guest avantgarde280

To our beloved mod Lancez..sorry if i being rude..but i need to cleared it up...

hi chef

l saw 21679 faster than 21680 !!

l noticed that u mixed cht 1.8.5.1 with the latest 2.0.0.0 ! it s buggy ! and slow ! the ram with compact menu in the floor ! oh energy what are u doing ! l will back to 21679 ! dont exagerate man keep yourself down with youre low ram in the 21679 rom

lol ;)

chef can u explain that 21680 with 213 mb and 21679 only 196 ! have u missed ure keyboard on it ! anyway the rom is heavy.

chef l m sad because u re unhappy and sad to see omnia device wont to be adapted to ure quality !

This is 4 of your feedback before..4 different post in a straight line..Focus on this 4 different post and in a sraight line

is this TRASH??? :P So many dumb people right now..how about you cook us some ROM then we will judge u..interesting is it.. :( anybody with me?

So this is my feedback to you right?let me explain it..

TRASH - why you need 4 different post instead you can have one in a single post? or even if u want to add uo into your post earlier, can u use edit post instead of make a new post that complaining this and there..bla...bla.. things? im not good in english either because english is not my primary language here in Malaysia..but from what i understanding in your "4" post above..The words you used way too rude for me..show disrespectful to NRGZ28 itself..(sorry if u dont mean that)..but even NRG is your friend since phoenix or what so ever..you should not post something like that about him..there's many ways you can said your problem instead of being rude like that...

Dumb people - Read carefully..did i point this to you? i even said "im dumb" in a few post before this..so what's the problem here? "Who eat chilli then he's the one who get HOT.."<-- This is comparison in Malay Language...the art of Malay language.. :(

not at all friend just feedback B) :( :( energy is number one ! energy love his works so the results are here. no need to express gratitude and thanks. also no need to post here bugs. the work of community is sharing. maybe to share my personnal view :) so let this thread be little bit on the same level of the hard works ever posted here just in one month ! :lol:

Then this is what you replied me after my post.."no need to post here bugs. the work of community is sharing" ok..i'm asking you again, who is actually complaining about bugs? and did you ever post a solution to the bug you list before?so where is your quote "the work of community is sharing"??and when someone sharing you said they are spammer..do you want me to quote that?i think no need because everyone here can read aswell...so once again..wth are you talking about??

FYI..im think well before i post this to the public..i hope Lancez can accept it..sorry if im being rude here..and sorry because my poor english too.. :( hope everybody can understand it... :P

Guest hawkish

For little contribution some explanation from my friend MMAlKA on new Roms :

Classic, 7 zip, and Start Menu

A lot of people seem to be confused about the new ROMs, so I decided to post answers to the most common questions (although they had already been answered separately), so that all can be found in one place.

1- "I cannot open the new zipped file", or "the downloaded files seem to be corrupted".

Solution: Download and install the BETA version of 7-zip at http://www.7-zip.org/

2- "What is the Classic ROM?"

Answer: The last batch of Cookie ROMs came with Cookie version 2. Although it has additional functionality, some people (including NRGZ) were under the impression that it consumed more battery. So, NRGZ now makes available two "flavors" of Cookie ROMs: with Cookie version 2, and with Cookie version 1.8.5 - this one he called Classic.

3- "What are the new options of Start Menu replacement?"

Answer: NRGZ posted the explanation here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=27076

My suggestion is: try them, and choose the one you prefer. There is no magical solution: either you pay a price in available ROM, or you pay a price in look and feel.

One more thing: PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR A CHANGELOG. NRGZ usually posts it first on the HD2 (Leo) thread. If it is not there, there isn't a changelog YET. Either flash the ROM and see for yourself, or wait. Patience is a virtue :-)

Guest avantgarde280
For little contribution some explanation from my friend MMAlKA on new Roms :

Classic, 7 zip, and Start Menu

A lot of people seem to be confused about the new ROMs, so I decided to post answers to the most common questions (although they had already been answered separately), so that all can be found in one place.

1- "I cannot open the new zipped file", or "the downloaded files seem to be corrupted".

Solution: Download and install the BETA version of 7-zip at http://www.7-zip.org/

2- "What is the Classic ROM?"

Answer: The last batch of Cookie ROMs came with Cookie version 2. Although it has additional functionality, some people (including NRGZ) were under the impression that it consumed more battery. So, NRGZ now makes available two "flavors" of Cookie ROMs: with Cookie version 2, and with Cookie version 1.8.5 - this one he called Classic.

3- "What are the new options of Start Menu replacement?"

Answer: NRGZ posted the explanation here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=27076

My suggestion is: try them, and choose the one you prefer. There is no magical solution: either you pay a price in available ROM, or you pay a price in look and feel.

One more thing: PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR A CHANGELOG. NRGZ usually posts it first on the HD2 (Leo) thread. If it is not there, there isn't a changelog YET. Either flash the ROM and see for yourself, or wait. Patience is a virtue :-)

thanks for your info...just want to do some correction..

1) you can see actual mmalka post here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...postcount=29174

2)Wrong link given @ no. 3 tip..actual link is : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...postcount=27076

thanks.. :)

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest hawkish

Avantgarde @

my posts represent my personal views and u shoud respect. is it wrong ! and except and except energy who can say shut up or go out of here.

anyway sorry.....

Edited by hawkish