|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

go to tools, click ArkSwitch, go to menu and option and un-check everything and re-boot. do a search in this forum for xhook-xtask, install the cab, set the option of xhook to replace start menu and run at boot, restart the device. Use start menu changer to use compact menu and reboot. assign the center button to xhook instead of start menu so that when you press the center button, you will open up the xhook menu like the one in the picture. Press the left/right softkey to navigate through the menu... hope this explain all.

Do you have a link for start menu changer? I tried to search for "start menu changer" but only got 1 hit, which is your post.

Hi what version of Xtask-XHook are you using and do you mind sharing a link to the file if possible.

thanks

Also, how do you set the option of XHook to replace start menu.I have installed Xtask-XHook and i have been playing around with for a while but haven't been able to figure out how to change the setting you recommended (by which imean i dont get those option,unless perhaps it is coded and i have no idea).

So a step by step direction will be appreciated.

Thanks again

activate xhook, click the arrow down buttom, click system then setting, check autorun xhook and replace start menu box and then reboot. I think doesn't matter which vertion, this should be the common setting for all.

Guest longsin
Yeah... uploading them now....

i think oct 21 21916 sencity has a bug

when open samaung wifi, then close it with HTC wifi. it seem wifi don't close, the phone still bring hot . only closing phone close it.

Guest bratboo

Hi!

Is there a problem with Energy.OMNIA.21682.Sense2.5.Cookie.Oct.21.7z? A sudden close of application specially on samsung settings when I tried to change the Ringtone and set Sound+Vibrate and also on Samsung Photo Album. I'm already using Compact Menu and having 50mb free RAM.

Thanks!

Hi!

Is there a problem with Energy.OMNIA.21682.Sense2.5.Cookie.Oct.21.7z? A sudden close of application specially on samsung settings when I tried to change the Ringtone and set Sound+Vibrate and also on Samsung Photo Album. I'm already using Compact Menu and having 50mb free RAM.

Thanks!

That's a known issue that doesn't seem to be linked to RAM with no fix at the moment. There has been a lot of dialogue about it in several posts through the thread, but no solution (that I'm aware of). If you set one of them then close out and go back in again, you'll be able to set them both. It's not a big issue if you do it that way.

Guest zouk199
Yeah... uploading them now....

hi mr energy

yr roms are great.

but 1 thing,downloading from hotfile is pain in the a** :D

it will be gr8 if u can put it in 4shared..

thanks. :P .

Guest Baszkupapa
Hello!

Help, Hilfe, Segítség! :D

What version of ROM is 21682? What csc, phone and boot is required? :P

Thanks in advance!

Somebody help me? Plix!

hi chef Energy,

your roms look very nice even fast! thanks for all

but program ram is main problem, getting low! it starts about 40MB then decrease 17-19 MB! without any loading application!

do you think cook lite sense roms?

Edited by hutame

Hi!

First big thanks for your greath rom. I use Energy ROM. After 1 month my Omnia working very slow. Menus and animations get not smotly. Any solution?

I wanna change this rom with a new verson Energy. How to save contacts, sms ? Any software?

Thanks for help.

Guest ular_king
hi chef Energy,

your roms look very nice even fast! thanks for all

but program ram is main problem, getting low! it starts about 40MB then decrease 17-19 MB! without any loading application!

do you think make lite sense roms?

Seriously, do you guys ever read the threads! :P

OMNIA2 has serious memory issue, if you want more RAM u need to switch to compact menu by going into Sense Settings, Others, then "Start Menu Layout Switch" or just the normal start, Settings, then Swith layout Menu or something.

Guest ular_king
Hi!

First big thanks for your greath rom. I use Energy ROM. After 1 month my Omnia working very slow. Menus and animations get not smotly. Any solution?

I wanna change this rom with a new verson Energy. How to save contacts, sms ? Any software?

Thanks for help.

Read the threads.....its all there. EnergyROM always has PPCPIMBackup built in...go to Start Menu, Tools, PIM Backup and select Storage card as your backup source. The after upgrade go back to PIM Backup and do a restore.

Guest ular_king
how can i do video call at energy roms?

If you want video call, u need to install Samsung Dialer which are mentioned all over this thread...do a search

Guest darkworldzz
If you want video call, u need to install Samsung Dialer which are mentioned all over this thread...do a search

Hahas.. i gave up trying to teach them how to use the search tool but it still fails..

Seriously, do you guys ever read the threads! :P

OMNIA2 has serious memory issue, if you want more RAM u need to switch to compact menu by going into Sense Settings, Others, then "Start Menu Layout Switch" or just the normal start, Settings, then Swith layout Menu or something.

ular_king; thanks for your answer,

i khow compact menu for more ram! i mean, sense starts about 40MB program ram, then in time decrease 15-18MB,

i d like to use this nice rom with normal menu in more ram!

therefore, i asked: do you think make lite sense rom to Chef Energy! :D its simple! :D

Guest ular_king

i khow compact menu for more ram! i mean, sense starts about 40MB program ram, then in time decrease 15-18MB,

therefore, i asked: do you think make lite sense rom to Chef Energy! :D its simple! :P

Get a HD2 then...OMNIA 2 no way!

Guest darkworldzz

therefore, i asked: do you think make lite sense rom to Chef Energy! :D its simple! :P

You do realize even with some of the lightest sense rom, Eg Rapid's, Shadowangel, Giggies etc the highest ram you can get on startup is 70mb with honeycomb. So do the math.. Add in cookie + Gtx it would be like 60+ and mem leak 50Mb most..

Get a HD2 then...OMNIA 2 no way!

not need hd2! only enrgy's roms shouldn't have more app that we will not use!

You do realize even with some of the lightest sense rom, Eg Rapid's, Shadowangel, Giggies etc the highest ram you can get on startup is 70mb with honeycomb. So do the math.. Add in cookie + Gtx it would be like 60+ and mem leak 50Mb most..

i tried other sense roms but all of them slow, energy's roms really fast!