|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest darkworldzz
hello sir sir

can anyone know how to delete cookie program in this rom

pardon my ignorance will

Flash the Non cookie roms...........................................................................

Guest Sinistersky

ok...now all of a sudden that "programs randomly closing when you have 50 mb of ram is happening to me"...especially with S2P...didnt happen before...hmm

Hi NRGZ28, I've been using your ROMs for over 2 years now (with my HTC Fuze) and recently I've purchased an Omnia 2 and was very happy to see that you're cooking for that phone too! :)

I've been trying the different flavors, builds and they'll are awesome, I have however an issue with memory.

Is there a way to free Up more memory for the phone? In some cases I end up reseting the phone because of that.

Thanks for your great work!

People I love Energy Roms but i have an issue with the battery consumption coz it drains my battery quick when i reboot my phone i loose 10% of the power someone please tell me how to fix this

Guest bratboo
Update on 2/11/2010

Buuf Samsung SMS/MMS completed! :(

post-599405-1288668046_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1288668073_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1288668090_thumb.jpg

Next : Samsung Touch Player!!! :)

wow! Amazing! so this is a total make over?! You Rock! Keep it up! Can't wait to install it! :)

Guest roma0803
People I love Energy Roms but i have an issue with the battery consumption coz it drains my battery quick when i reboot my phone i loose 10% of the power someone please tell me how to fix this

Disable animation in CHTEditor. A little less eye candy but half a day extra power for me at least.

How to lock other buttons when it's in sleep mode?

All my buttons are locked with CHT lockscreen, just not the lock button. Unfortunately no way to disable that button. A long press unlocks the phone and this happened a few times in my pocket. A few times a call was made because the unlock action. It would be a welcome setting to disable the unlock function by the lock button.

Thanks NRGZ28 for your ROM's. I'm new to your work, but like it very much. Gives my "old" Omnia II kind of a newish feel again :)

Edited by roma0803

Guest hawkish
Hi NRGZ28, I've been using your ROMs for over 2 years now (with my HTC Fuze) and recently I've purchased an Omnia 2 and was very happy to see that you're cooking for that phone too! :)

I've been trying the different flavors, builds and they'll are awesome, I have however an issue with memory.

Is there a way to free Up more memory for the phone? In some cases I end up reseting the phone because of that.

Thanks for your great work!

have u tried compact menu ?

Guest slamming_sammy1

sorry for a dumb question.

How do I flash this rom? I mean, I flash my good old htc fuze a lot, but before flashing it, I had to flash it w/ hardspl and optionally radio. I don't see anywhere in the rom development section of the omnia II about hardspl, is this necessary?

thanks.

flashed new energy rom and it looks great for now...

SMS works like it should now and rest seems ok....if i find anything strange will post here...

again great work :)

Guest haebinlim

i cannot make any connection to the internet...

Flashed with 21679 nov 3 cookie 2 energy rom

i'm gonna go check if it's the problem with new JI eboot and csc

P.S yup it was

Edited by haebinlim

Guest hawkish
Is there any changelog for the latest version(s)?

21863 build

Sense 2.5 build 2019

* Fixed action screen camera shortcut to always launch the camera in picture mode

* Updated Manila Core 20191914_0

* Updated Manila Message 20191614_0

* Updated Manila People 20183014_2

* Updated Manila Settings 20183627_2

* Updated Manila Weather 20183724_0

* Sencity landscape music buttons fixed

* Sencity icon overlaps in stocks screen fixed

* Sencity calendar icon position on slider fixed

* Touch of Glass TCMP skin added by DJCedric

* Touch of Glass new digital clock design by DJCedric

:)

It seems that i can't connect to the internet by using wireless..

can anyone help me?

I'm using

Eboot_I8000NXXJH2_HW_40.eb0

I8000XEEJH2.csc

PDA_I8000NXXJH2_HW_40.MST

Phone_I8000XXJF1.bin

Then flashing it with Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Nov.03...

thx

Guest hawkish
It seems that i can't connect to the internet by using wireless..

can anyone help me?

I'm using

Eboot_I8000NXXJH2_HW_40.eb0

I8000XEEJH2.csc

PDA_I8000NXXJH2_HW_40.MST

Phone_I8000XXJF1.bin

Then flashing it with Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Nov.03...

thx

restore ure connections via samsung settings :)