|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Sinistersky
Power and Performance.......a beautiful thing!!!

Just keep an extra battery in your pocket and you can get through any day and night with a NRG Rom on your phone. Its too simple I guess.

Well no actually...If you optimize your phone properly you can get 2 days with it like I do B) And 3g is on and GPRS and i have mail working and twitter and facebook and get 2 days out of it no problems... :)

Need to set Backlight and Turn Off Extra GPS.

I need set Backlight to longer time, Default is 20 seconds, is too short for reading ebook and I need to turn off function EXTRA for GPS in Navigation, I don't use mobile internet. Both setings I can access only over Samsung Seting, but is not successfuly when I exit Samsung Seting. Sameone knows? please, how to set is with editor registry. Thank

Guest alaamac199

Guys .. there's sth you maybe didn't notice ..

one reason of our device has kinda strong battery when using defualt ROMS is that it has AMOLED display and the default ROMs heavily use black color >> more battery economizing ..

so ENERGY roms aren't that power economizing ... expecially the GTX one (because it heavily uses white color ) >> AMOLED won't be really useful ..

Guest Sinistersky
Need to set Backlight and Turn Off Extra GPS.

I need set Backlight to longer time, Default is 20 seconds, is too short for reading ebook and I need to turn off function EXTRA for GPS in Navigation, I don't use mobile internet. Both setings I can access only over Samsung Seting, but is not successfuly when I exit Samsung Seting. Sameone knows? please, how to set is with editor registry. Thank

Use HTC settings to set backlight m8...It's that last tab on the sense menu

Guest Sinistersky
Guys .. there's sth you maybe didn't notice ..

one reason of our device has kinda strong battery when using defualt ROMS is that it has AMOLED display and the default ROMs heavily use black color >> more battery economizing ..

so ENERGY roms aren't that power economizing ... expecially the GTX one (because it heavily uses white color ) >> AMOLED won't be really useful ..

Actually...I tested that theory in general with the GTX roms a lot...And it just doesnt hold that much water...I do get less battery but not noticeably less...My last test with a properly optimized GTX rom had same battery as a cookie 1.8.5 ROM...By optimized I mean ( Auto CPU, no backlight, no auto turn on 3g, gprs, gps off and one other thing wich I can't remember at the moment... B) ) But yea...results were relatively the same..I tested for a week with both...

EDIT: Are cookie roms uploading?

Edited by Sinistersky

Hi All!

Does build 23148 have threaded email for Outlook Email?

Thanks

Only for POP or IMAP accounts.. or for exchange IF you have exchange 2010 as your server...

While you're kicking around NRG, we are having an issue with Sense restarting every time we try to send an SMS through our HTC Contacts. Is there a quick fix to restore the HTC messaging on our Omnia's?

I've tried about 5-6 cabs most have been suggested earlier in the thread, but all seem to have some sort of issue for me (either I cannot reply properly or tapping on the HTC message does nothing etc). Just wondering if you can shed some light on this situation or give us a little direction; if not, no worries (it's not like you don't have enough on your plate).

While you're kicking around NRG, we are having an issue with Sense restarting every time we try to send an SMS through our HTC Contacts. Is there a quick fix to restore the HTC messaging on our Omnia's?

I've tried about 5-6 cabs most have been suggested earlier in the thread, but all seem to have some sort of issue for me (either I cannot reply properly or tapping on the HTC message does nothing etc). Just wondering if you can shed some light on this situation or give us a little direction; if not, no worries (it's not like you don't have enough on your plate).

I'll take a look at that, as soon as I can the damn Sense ROMs to boot again... lol Working on it...

Guest hawkish
I'll take a look at that, as soon as I can the damn Sense ROMs to boot again... lol Working on it...

After boot......we can talk about rebooting on omnia ! it take 20 to 30 seconds !

Guest mvinceti

sms restarting manilla,change reg:

HCU-SOFTWARE-HTC-MANILA-Manila://PeopleDetail\peopleMessage.page.hidden change from 0 to 2

HCU-SOFTWARE-HTC-MANILA-Manila://PeopleDetail\peopleMessageClassic.page.hidden change from 2 to 0

this work no restart manilla when sending sms but you need tochnge this keys everytime when restart phone

Guest roma0803
Working on getting the ROMs reuploaded.. I recently upgraded to Win 7 X64 and as some of you know it's a ROYAL pain to get the drivers to work right with and the Omnia... Got it sorted out and working on the ROMs today. WIll update this post when I start uploading the ROMs, you can give that F5 key a break..

Thanks nrgz28, much appreciated!

One question: programs sometimes close itself after 10 or 20 seconds. Is this ROM specific? Is this issue also present in the Titanium ROM's?

Guest keppelteng
Hi NRGZ,

I'm on the Oct 4th 21916 GTX ROM for a day now, here's some bugs I have found out:

1. SMS Bubble cannot be enable

2. Whenever you use the HTC Messaging to send SMS, if you check Sent Items on Windows default messaging it doesn't show addressbook names instead it shows numbers only. In fact if you use the Samsung SMS-MMS sent items, it shows [no recipients].

Battery life is good. Speed is slightly better than the Oct 1 ones. Thank you NRGZ!

DEAR NRGZ, THE SECOND BUGS,CAN YOU FIX IT?

I'M STILL USE OCT 1 ROMS,BECAUSE NEWER ROM HAD THIS BUGS TOO.

DEAR EVERYBODY,WHO CAN HELP ME?

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH! THANKS NRGZ

Guest diverdude

Master NRG,

Thanks for working so hard to make our O2's a much, much, better mobile phone! B)

Still looking for that new "Rom Joy" tonight but I guess it got too late for you.

Maybe tomorrow....can't wait, cause I know your Roms are the best damn Sense Roms on the Net.

Have good night

Guest thaitrinh10
can't access the link on first post. im using 28244 and wanted to upgrade to 23148 but when i click the download link, it shows no files.

Pls .....waiting .....until tomorrow.I think so....

Guest diverdude
can't access the link on first post. im using 28244 and wanted to upgrade to 23148 but when i click the download link, it shows no files.

Please read back a few pages and you will know why there are no up-loaded Roms ready for all of us to down-load. Master NRG has been very busy repairing and up-grading the beautiful Omnia 2 Roms for us. He seems to be working very hard to make things just right. Hopefully he will be sharing very soon.

HELLO EVERY BODY, I HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM AFTER FLASH MY OMNIA 2 WHIT 28244SENSE. THE APLICATION NPS (NEW PHONE STUDIO) FROM SAMSUNG DOESN´T RECOGNIZE THE PHONE, I WANT TO KNOW IF A HAVE TO CONFIGURE SOMETHING TO FIX IT.????