|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest roma0803

Can someone explain how to enable to read MMS? I can't open the attachment and since the default Samsung messaging option is not available in this ROM I can't seem to edit settings for reading MMS.

Guest deadman1007
We just copy the folder from the rar inside the folder of windows,and that's it?

my bad, sorry forgot there is a folder, no just files from folder put directly to windows and overwrite

removed everything on the homescreen except for the original flip clock without weather and resized it to the smallest possible size. followed lichsv's advice on the start menu. removed mail, music, weather, twitter, facebook, stocks tab. performance set to high. animation set to simple. removed vibrations. screen brightness to lowest. 60-64mb free. yeah! ^^ :)

Guest pepa16488

Hey everyone! I've had omnia 2 for 6months now, but was always aftaid of flashing...till yesterday, when I flashed energy's sense 2.5. I have to say, I could not imagine how awesome it is!!!! Just one bug I find out : sometimes, usually after running some app- last time it happened after using cleanram, the whole sense interface goes very sluggish and I have to softreset the device. Does anyone of you have the same problem/or knows the solution? Thanks a lot!

Guest coltsta
Hey everyone! I've had omnia 2 for 6months now, but was always aftaid of flashing...till yesterday, when I flashed energy's sense 2.5. I have to say, I could not imagine how awesome it is!!!! Just one bug I find out : sometimes, usually after running some app- last time it happened after using cleanram, the whole sense interface goes very sluggish and I have to softreset the device. Does anyone of you have the same problem/or knows the solution? Thanks a lot!

thats normal its because our omnia 2 lacks RAM...

for the most RAM i suggest switching your your main menu to the compact menu

go into settings and theres a menu switcher there select the compact menu (bottom row in the middle)

Guest pepa16488

go into settings and theres a menu switcher there select the compact menu (bottom row in the middle)

That isn't probably it, I have it set to compact, and I have 50mb free when it happens... I found out it's cleanram, who does it- when I have the 3rd option(cleans non responsive task...etc) set, after the cleanup it goes horribly sluggish..it almost freezes, for example you wait up to 10 sec to show the programs you have on home tab to show... So that makes me ask you guys, if there is an alternative to cleanram....I have sktools but they don't clean so much... thx in advance

Guest darkworldzz

NOT!! our omnia 2 doesnt lack ram.. it is claimed by Samsung to have 256mb ram which is clearly alot.. it is just that Samsung woke up one day and decides that they will 'reserve' half of it for the rom and hence we are left with less than 100mb free even when all of its stocks apps are taken out.

Sense feels sluggish because of lack of a decent ogl driver. So yea. The phone does not feel sluggish because of lack of ram. it is sluggish because it is using sense. But cookie 2.0 has helped out alot and sped up sense performance by ALOT!!

Don't believe me? install SPB mobile shell and see if it is sluggish on the home page. then open 3d caroussel. feels the same as sense eh? thats cause it uses the same drivers as sense uses. it is more complicated but thats the whole idea.

And sense uses alot ALOT of ram. even on megalite roms, after memory leaks (YES!! it leaks memory even after Samsung 'reserved' half of its ram)

So if you still feel that more ram makes your omnia 2 faster, the compact menu is a great addition :)

If you want even more ram, appeal to samsung to 'free up' the 'reserved' ram. or just tell them to not overestimate their phone's specs in the future. otherwise yea the compact menu rocks.

Hope this clears out most of the 'Phone is slow', 'phone is sluggish', 'sense is slow', 'not enough ram'

I totally agree with darkworldzz. Anyway, flashed the latest ROM and still did what i posted above. on boot i got about 67mb free :). Pretty stable. still have issues with the messaging tab and still have corrupted default ringtones but none the less, IT IS AWESOME!!!

Guest darkworldzz

the ringtones are corrupted because it has been removed from the rom. Only left with the really default one.. if you need the ringtones do a search around.. i rmb twu or tachaan sharing them..

Check a few posts before, someone shared a fix for messages and contacts tab. hvnt tried it myself but it seems to work..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest milkyman777
removed everything on the homescreen except for the original flip clock without weather and resized it to the smallest possible size. followed lichsv's advice on the start menu. removed mail, music, weather, twitter, facebook, stocks tab. performance set to high. animation set to simple. removed vibrations. screen brightness to lowest. 60-64mb free. yeah! ^^ :)

yeah... you get the speed and ram, compromising beauty and luxury sense has to offer.

changing the strat menu is just fine to gain enough ram.

Guest Peca_slo

Has anybody tried, the new ROM's, they are looking very cool. But I am wondering about how much the battery stays?

And I had previus Energy, can you install the samsung self rotation screen and samsung app?

If you can, can I get the links for it.

I know that speed and smothnees means a lot for you, but for me also the battery is important because sometime I am in work for 24h and I can't recharged my mobile. So please for information about how long the mobile stay with full battery.

Thank's all for your answers and help

Best regards

Guest darkworldzz

Dont worry, as long as you do not on wifi bluetooth and data connection all at one go, battery can last for 2-3 days before it drops below 10%.

On 954mhz it lasts two days for me with minimal wifi and some sms here and there. This is not the beta cookie 2.0 which has insane battery consumption.

Of course if it still bother you much, turn off sense and 3G and use some light UI like Spb mobile shell or titanium.

Guest problematika

"Dont worry, as long as you do not on wifi bluetooth and data connection all at one go, battery can last for 2-3 days before it drops below 10%.

On 954mhz it lasts two days for me with minimal wifi and some sms here and there. This is not the beta cookie 2.0 which has insane battery consumption.

Of course if it still bother you much, turn off sense and 3G and use some light UI like Spb mobile shell or titanium."

Question: Does S3Clock work with this ROMs? And if it works...tell me where i can download it? Any link?

Thanks!!! :)