|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

hey energy.. i flashed to your rom 'energy dec 20 21916' with twu2 JG2 lite csc..

all i think run in nice.. but there is something.. when i'm writing the message, it seems like the

fonts became smaller.. i mean smallest.. how do i fix that??

and 1 thing, how can i put samsung setting in the shortcut??

thnx..

Guest int3llig3nc3

I've got a problem.

I'm a user from Belgium and I'm working with proximus.

My weather app is connecting but my internet and emails not...

Why???

It connects to my work network but it doesn't work...

Can someone help me?

Guest voyteckst

NRGZ28 I want to switch to Your roms from the other one. Can You please share Your settings exporter app? Or it can be used only on Your rom's?

Edited by voyteckst

I flashed this 28xxx and it works great, some of the bugs or issues that appeared before seem to have vanished. It seems more stable.

Also, the widgets screen is highly modified from the previous version; now there's the calendar appointments, tasks to the left, notification icon in main screen bigger and less rows of quicklinks.

Here, some screenshots for your enjoyment :)

screen01j.jpg

screen02u.jpg

screen03i.jpg

Guest Xmaster
I flashed this 28xxx and it works great, some of the bugs or issues that appeared before seem to have vanished. It seems more stable.

Also, the widgets screen is highly modified from the previous version; now there's the calendar appointments, tasks to the left, notification icon in main screen bigger and less rows of quicklinks.

Here, some screenshots for your enjoyment :)

(...)

this rom for omnia i8000 and 6.5.x or 6.5 ?

Sorry to bother you, but could you upload that .lnk? I created it myself but I'm trying to rebuild it as it was original in the ROM, and I think I remember that the icon was something yellowish (instead of the blue icon of the .exe)

In fact, there's no need to even upload it, just if you please open it with notepad and let me know the line inside so I can recreate it in my phone.

Thanks!!!!

Hi,

The file inside is:

30#"\Windows\RS.exe"

Does this help?

Thanks ACP for your answers! They really helped me!

What do you mean exactly by uninstalling the File Explorer extension?

I like to use File Explorer Extension, I use it from the old days of my Axim. After unisnstalling this app everything went back to normal. So it may be this app (if you installed it) or some other one.

45_acp.-

Guest wakakakaka

seems like NRG is getting back to 28xxx for the stability according to his twitter

but i would definitely like to try the 23xxx version to taste its speed (and see if it's stable enough)

any comment on 23xxx? is it REALLY that unstable?

anyone mind to share the 23xxx version to me? preferrably GTX or .sencity versions

great thx~

How do you do a video call ?? "Room Energy Reference 28xxx"

You can't with the HTC dialer. You need to install the Samsung dialer and switch correctly (don't corrupt the installation).

Look it up here; you'll find it.

Guest diverdude
how do I connect to wireless internet? and weather update ?

turn phone off and back on again.....sign for new sim card will appear....configure it (push yes) and data connection should be set for your network.

Should be good to go!

Guest diverdude

THANKS NRG FOR THE NEW CHRISTMAS UP-DATED ROM!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

THANK YOU FOR THE GIFTS OF ALL THE NEW ROMS.......PEACE AND GOODWILL!

Awesome work energy! Keep these coming!

Sadly some of the most annoying bugs are still there... :

BUGS DETECTED

- Random apps will close while they are running in the front. It's NOT a RAM problem. For example, Touch Player. Closes pretty much every time after 10 seconds and while having 60 MB free of memory. Another, SK Tools, while scrolling some lists, BAM, it closes. Also, many other built in apps do the same... but so very randomly that you can't put your finger in them

- Still any button unlocks and the phone (instead of the right-top one, as it should). This is truly a mess since while carrying it in a pocket of backpack, I find out that the battery is draining like hell! (Now fixed, forgot to set it again)

- Still the built in player won't advance to the next song while phone is locked. When unlocked, it continues.

In any case, and as I said before, great work, certainly a lot better than any other ROM I've tried, so I'll try to keep using it for as long as possible!

Regards NRG

Edited by Guest

Guest Swedish Meat
Awesome work energy! Keep these coming!

Sadly some of the most annoying bugs are still there... :

BUGS DETECTED

- Random apps will close while they are running in the front. It's NOT a RAM problem. For example, Touch Player. Closes pretty much every time after 10 seconds and while having 60 MB free of memory. Another, SK Tools, while scrolling some lists, BAM, it closes. Also, many other built in apps do the same... but so very randomly that you can't put your finger in them

- Still any button unlocks and the phone (instead of the right-top one, as it should). This is truly a mess since while carrying it in a pocket of backpack, I find out that the battery is draining like hell!

- Still the built in player won't advance to the next song while phone is locked. When unlocked, it continues.

In any case, and as I said before, great work, certainly a lot better than any other ROM I've tried, so I'll try to keep using it for as long as possible!

Regards NRG

For the unlocking bug. Just go to samsung settings and then you´ll find the button settings under "Generar settings". There you have the wake-up option. I use lock button only.

For the unlocking bug. Just go to samsung settings and then you´ll find the button settings under "Generar settings". There you have the wake-up option. I use lock button only.

Ups... I thought I set this but I think I hard reseted afterwards and forgot about it! Thanks for reminding me, now it's working again. :)

got this phone as a loaner so decided to make it run faster... seems like it should 800mhz is better than my previous touch pro.

but the weird thing is that nrg roms ran much better on that touch pro :\ that was like 6 months ago.

1. sending a new sms restarts sense.

2. text fields squeeze when keyboard is deployed.

3. does tweaking advanced config really make changes... cause it shows no sms send notification and it still notifies me. i guess i have to go through the regedit.

im really surprised there are not better roms out for this phone... seems like it should be much faster.

even on my touch pro i was getting 70mb free

just a little rant not towards nrg but this is the rom ill be using i guess. might just use titanium :\

cant wait for my galaxy s back :)