|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Arashdn

Hi

sorry for my bad English

I have two huge problem

1. Processes kill automatically , foe example when I'm browsing net using opera mob , suddenly opera closes . what can i do?

2. after every soft reset my battery reduces 25% with out any reason !!! why ???

Thanks in advance

Edited by Arashdn

I noticed that in the call history the numbers appear with a predefined format. Let's say that the number is:

349283746, it reads (349) 28 3-746

(or something like that), and it's a mess to read.

Do you know where do you change this? In the registry or something?

Thanks

I noticed that in the call history the numbers appear with a predefined format. Let's say that the number is:

349283746, it reads (349) 28 3-746

(or something like that), and it's a mess to read.

Do you know where do you change this? In the registry or something?

Thanks

Beside this, I've noticed that the SMS alert sound setting is removed from the Samsung Settings... Where can I set this now?

Edited by Guest

Guest iamandrewww

Well I tried this ROM for i920, and it pretty much fails. Buttons don't work, shortcuts not found, etc. I don't know if you already got requested (probably did) but can one for i920 be released?

Guest darkworldzz
Well I tried this ROM for i920, and it pretty much fails. Buttons don't work, shortcuts not found, etc. I don't know if you already got requested (probably did) but can one for i920 be released?

duh of course it will not work on i920.. it is an i8000 rom... and the cook will never cook for i920 unless he has a device to test on.. He started cooking for i8000 because someone in the community lent/gave him a device to test on..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest McGuCCi

Hi guys, i am new here. i start interesting wit my omnia 2, at first i was bored wit my omnia 2... but i found this web page that saw u guys create so many kind of rom.

Do u guys have iphone roms for my omnia 2 to share ?

Can teach me abit how to install ?

Can i know how to roll back to my old omnia 2 funtion if i already install this roms...

Guest wakakakaka

we all know energy rom is for speed and EYE-CANDY, htc dialer being one of the feature

i'm wondering if we can disable the dialer skin and still use the shortcut in sense ui?

i know how to disable the dialer skin by registry, but afterwards i juz can't call my shortcut contact in the homescreen, it juz doesn't move, LOL

so, anyone know the workaround?

thx loads~

Guest wakakakaka
Hi guys, i am new here. i start interesting wit my omnia 2, at first i was bored wit my omnia 2... but i found this web page that saw u guys create so many kind of rom.

Do u guys have iphone roms for my omnia 2 to share ?

Can teach me abit how to install ?

Can i know how to roll back to my old omnia 2 funtion if i already install this roms...

by iphone rom i guess you mean iphone today?

well, it's a today plugin, meaning u can make it happen without flashing a new ROM... but in case you wanna flash one, i will advise the lite ROM since you probably won't need the htc sense thing if u need the plugin. try twu's master lite ROM, good in term of speed and stability

hope u find this helpful

Guest darkworldzz
is it possible to upload your compact start menu and settings exporter program separately please??

i remember seeing someone sharing the compact start menu back at the i8000 main forum.. use the search tool. And another guy pointing to the setting exporter.exe in the /windows folder. Again use the search tool..( i am not sure if it works..)

Or..Just use NRG's roms..

Guest mrychol

Hello,

I just installed dec20 standard energy sense rom. Everything runs great, and smoothly. This might me something that I screwed up but my emails on google and windows live cannot connect with the server when using data connection, that is strange cause while using wi fi it connects no problem. Also my opera, windows market and other applications connect through data without any problem.

Fixed the issue, reseted connections several times restarted the phone and deleted all email accounts and setup again.

Other thing is that I have little ram available but that is something that we cannot do much about, I am not willing to change start menu to compact. Even when done so it just took more time for the system to use up all memory. it runs down below 10mb and makes camera and Fpesce not launch. If you have any tricks that could make a stable 15 - 20 free all the time I am opened for suggestions.

Thanks.

NRGZ28 good job keep it up.

Edited by mrychol

Guest 06dem05f025

Hi, thank alot for your hard work here...

1 question, where can i find ur theme "Energy" that very fency looking :-)

is there anyway that i can "install" this theme only...... (My phone still under warrenty means can't mod yet T_T)

Guest mrychol
QUOTE(joacomanino @ Dec 7 2010, 23:30) *

a question... when i´m listening music with the htc music and the device is lock i have to press the unlock botton to go to the next song it doesn´t make this automatically... any solution?

Does anybody have the same problem?????

You need to go to touch player and in settings enable resume after phone call. I don't know why but it helps to play music from sense when locked.