I8000NXXJG2 LITE 20100902, JH2 LITE 20100906

Guest twu2

May I know how to enable back the vibration for notifications, samsung keyboard, etc?

As it seems like there's only vibrations for ringtones. Also there isn't vibrations in the test mode.

I am using the JH2 version.

Okay, there's no vibration on alarms either. :P

Edited by zm.

May I know how to enable back the vibration for notifications, samsung keyboard, etc?

As it seems like there's only vibrations for ringtones. Also there isn't vibrations in the test mode.

I am using the JH2 version.

Okay, there's no vibration on alarms either. :)

its in Samsung setting in the first Touch Alert tab :P

btw. this rome have something i was looking for a long time! NO SMS SEND BUBBLE POP UP!!! you're my master twu2 !!!! thank u for this!

its in Samsung setting in the first Touch Alert tab :P

btw. this rome have something i was looking for a long time! NO SMS SEND BUBBLE POP UP!!! you're my master twu2 !!!! thank u for this!

Yes, I know that setting but the phone ain't vibrating when it's set with Vibration mode.

Guest rolandom

Hey people,

I feel like a little bit blind or something, Which version if WM is this? I know for sure that it's 6.5.x but..

It is 6.5.3 or 6.5.5?

Thank you people :P

Edited by rolandom

Guest kkaite2modaco

Hi all, newbie here.

I am using master TWU2's rom, I am installing transciber and when I want to use it I have this error message:

there was an error loading recognizer engine.dll-file.

Please check the path name and available program memory.

Do I have to install other cab first before installing trancscriber.

Thank you very much

----edited:

never mind; I found out what I need was the simple IME and not this transcriber. Microsoft IME is working.

Thanks

Edited by kkaite2modaco

@ rolandom=> It is 6.5.3!

The samsung SMS prog is still there. Is it possible to disable the samsung sms prog and use just the windows default? (i know that the default windows sms prog is ugly, but is not so laggy).

Thx in advance for your help!

PS: i am using I8000NXXJH2 LITE ROM 20100906 build and is very good!

PS2: Do you know a software for windows mobile which can do a full backup for my contacts? The back up must be saved on my storage card in the phone, for the future restore from this location.

Edited by kvist

@ rolandom=> It is 6.5.3!

The samsung SMS prog is still there. Is it possible to disable the samsung sms prog and use just the windows default? (i know that the default windows sms prog is ugly, but is not so laggy).

Thx in advance for your help!

PS: i am using I8000NXXJH2 LITE ROM 20100906 build and is very good!

PS2: Do you know a software for windows mobile which can do a full backup for my contacts? The back up must be saved on my storage card in the phone, for the future restore from this location.

i use spb backup for full back up. it has also scheduled back up function..

Guest rolandom

Running and stable version..

Yeah thanks for the answer :P @kvist

I am using this PPCPimBackup , lovely one you can save even configs and SMS in a file and then restore I use when I flash.

Guest GunnarKarlsson
Never mind, I figured out the problem.

Please enlighten us, I mostly have the vibrate on touch functioning but sometimes I loose it without understanding why so I'd be interested what was happening to you.

//Gunnar

Please enlighten us, I mostly have the vibrate on touch functioning but sometimes I loose it without understanding why so I'd be interested what was happening to you.

//Gunnar

Mine was due to an input method being installed which replaced a DLL called ImmVibe.dll, causing the vibration to malfunction.

But for your case, it might be that the vibrate volume has been turned down to 0.

Hope that helps.

Oh, does anyone knows why when I edit photos using the Samsung Photo Album, clicking on the Save As does nothing?

I can overwrite the current photo by clicking OK but that isn't what I want.

Is there any missing exe that links to the dialog?

Guest shadowangel
Oh, does anyone knows why when I edit photos using the Samsung Photo Album, clicking on the Save As does nothing?

I can overwrite the current photo by clicking OK but that isn't what I want.

Is there any missing exe that links to the dialog?

You may be missing Samsung File Manager... Samsung applications sometimes call each other :lol:

MMS needes File Manager as well

It's easy my friend. Use wes58 rom tool. Shadowangel made a very explicit tutorial(with pictures) how to change the pagepool.

Anyway, here is the I8000NXXJH2 lite with 8mb PP

And the version with 6mb PP here

Here are all cabs for JH2, one archive.

and here are all cabs for JG2, one archive

i don't get how to download the file???

You may be missing Samsung File Manager... Samsung applications sometimes call each other :lol:

MMS needes File Manager as well

Thank you shadowangel! It's working fine now. :)

Guest GunnarKarlsson
Mine was due to an input method being installed which replaced a DLL called ImmVibe.dll, causing the vibration to malfunction.

But for your case, it might be that the vibrate volume has been turned down to 0.

Hope that helps.

Yes it is the vibration volume that gets turned down, now starts the hunt for the application that causes that. It gets turned while locked with s2u2 lying on my desk... strange...

//gunnar

Guest jfrankie
finally, a new lite ROM. thanks Twu2 !

I'd like to flash my i8000 with the new rom JH2, but the only PDA part (eboot and MST). Do you think is it possible?

Im currently using:

PDA: I8000NXXJG5

CSC: I8000EXHJG5

TELEF: I8000XXJF1

I'd like to change just the PDA part.

Thank you.

Frankie

Hi All,

Great rom! Thanks

Was trying to add multiple contacts to sms, but unable to. Is there something to install?

Thanks

if you want to select contacts, you need to install samsung's phonebook (if you want to select them from call log, you need samsung's calllog also).

great rom!! thanks alot

Here some question, how to make the application close when tap "x", currently my phone just minimize application when i tap "x" and in samsung setting missing the option which exist in other rom

Here some question, how to make the application close when tap "x", currently my phone just minimize application when i tap "x" and in samsung setting missing the option which exist in other rom

this feature not exist in wm 6.5.3.

Guest HAL_9000
great rom!! thanks alot

Use Xtask. Its the best task manager witch solved closing applications by X button.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=606162

Hi, Master twu2. I'm using your great ROM. It is stable and fast.

But I'm having a little problem here, I can't run the camera application. When I press the camera hardware button at the side of the phone, the camera application is not able to run.

Is there any application I need to install in order to use the camera?

Please help me, thank you.

Solved: After done 1 or 2 times of reboot, now it is working perfectly. I'm not sure what is wrong, anyway thanks. :lol:

Edited by Mazza10