Verizon releasing new update

Guest tyrelsackett

Guest tyrelsackett

The new update is called i920.DG21 and is on the Verizon support page for the Omnia II. However, the actual download page from Samsung the you are directed to has not been updated with the new updsate yet. It is still showing the DC23 update. I would imagine it will be up very soon.

Guest amdzero
The new update is called i920.DG21 and is on the Verizon support page for the Omnia II. However, the actual download page from Samsung the you are directed to has not been updated with the new updsate yet. It is still showing the DC23 update. I would imagine it will be up very soon.

As soon as this is up, I'll start moving all my roms to this.

Who-ever gets the whole file first, please post a 4shared link (or other file sharing site).

I saw nothing on VZW about an update... Where did you see this?

EDIT: I called VZW a little while ago and was told the update is being released on the 8th (which, incidentally, is one day before the Fascinate launch).

Edited by Shemmy

Guest snapz54

ok, I've got it.

I just got off the phone with santa. It's a windows phone 7 update, the omnia 2 will be the first windows phone 7. It also has full BADA, new 3D drivers, and a software update which releases a mechanism that chemically transforms our screens into super AMOLED's oh, and the front borders of the phone fall off to reveal more screen real estate and a working front facing camera.

ok, I've got it.

I just got off the phone with santa. It's a windows phone 7 update, the omnia 2 will be the first windows phone 7. It also has full BADA, new 3D drivers, and a software update which releases a mechanism that chemically transforms our screens into super AMOLED's oh, and the front borders of the phone fall off to reveal more screen real estate and a working front facing camera.

cute, real cute.... :-)

Guest amdzero
ok, I've got it.

DROID!

care to speak more on this on this??

They changed the O2s spec page of their website to show the correct amount after some people started calling in and complaining, the thread where it was discussed is in the general O2 forum.

Guest Mr.DunnDunn
They changed the O2s spec page of their website to show the correct amount after some people started calling in and complaining, the thread where it was discussed is in the general O2 forum.

thanks dude i'll check the for the link

Guest LordSith
It links to the DC23 update. I got excited for a minute.

Yeah, I did too when I first went to it.

But someone was asking about where the update information was found, and the PDF I linked to clearly states a different update ID. Why get us all excited about an update if it's no where to be found?? Stupid Verizon! Bad, Bad marketing!

* We now return you to your regularly scheduled programing *