PSFreedom on our beloved Liquid ?

Guest mr_tolkien

Guest Andrea1Liquid

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY BACKUPS! I'm simply saying the truth! This is not a law infringement if they do a non BM compatible version. PSfreedom does not support BM, so no Backups. If someone tries to enable BM that's not my problem: I just want to jailbreak my PS3.

Psfreedom is NOT illegal and Sony is complaining because they don't earn from jailbreak.

You clearly have a VERY clooooooooosed mind. Homebrews doesn't mean backups and you can't accuse me if you don't know me and look me straight in the eyes, so shout up one time for all.

PSFreedom it's NOT illegal, stop. Other devices have PSFreedom, so if there's an interested developer I'm happy. Otherwhise I'll buy a maximus avr.

BTW, I'm not here to be accused from you.

STOP IT NOW.

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Scsiborg
I DON'T WANT TO PLAY BACKUPS! I'm simply saying the truth! This is not a law infringement if they do a non BM compatible version. PSfreedom does not support BM, so no Backups. If someone tries to enable BM that's not my problem: I just want to jailbreak my PS3.

Psfreedom is NOT illegal and Sony is complaining because they don't earn from jailbreak.

You clearly have a VERY clooooooooosed mind. Homebrews doesn't mean backups and you can't accuse me if you don't know me and look me straight in the eyes, so shout up one time for all.

PSFreedom it's NOT illegal, stop. Other devices have PSFreedom, so if there's an interested developer I'm happy. Otherwhise I'll buy a maximus avr.

BTW, I'm not here to be accused from you.

STOP IT NOW.

OK, good luck to you