[ROMs]AMDZero Omnia 2 (i920 only) (DG21)

Guest amdzero

Guest red91sit

Hooray!!!

I just flashed the Sense rom, SOOO GOOOD!!!!! I was trying to decide on my new every 2, but this rom makes my phone everything I've been looking for in a phone.

THANKS!!!

Guest pma7779

I finally flashed my phone and I used the Zero Stock rom AMDZero built. Now that I got a taste of it, I want to try some of AMDZero's other ROMS.

Can anyone help instructing me on how to use 7Zip for the ZeroSense rom. I'm not sure how to decompress the two files into one .nbo file.

Thanks.

Guest Ricardo Tambasco

Guys/AMD,

Just so I don't mess things up with my phone, is it possible to flash any of these ROMs on a i8000L or only on a i920?

I'm really curious about trying AMD's ROMs but since it topic title says "i920 only" I thought it better ask before mess.. :)

Thanks!

Guest the sandman
Guys/AMD,

Just so I don't mess things up with my phone, is it possible to flash any of these ROMs on a i8000L or only on a i920?

I'm really curious about trying AMD's ROMs but since it topic title says "i920 only" I thought it better ask before mess.. :)

Thanks!

These ROMs are only for the i920, they will not work on the i8000

Guest amdzero
Guys/AMD,

Thanks!

I tried to make i8000 roms before, but no one wanted to be my test subject. If you flash this rom, it will probably boot, but not be able to do much.

Guest Ricardo Tambasco

Ok, guys, thanks for the answers.

I was really very curious about trying your ROMs, AMD. If you wanna try to cook something for the i8000 I'll be glad to try it. Let me know if I can assist you on that, ok?

Guest amdzero
Ok, guys, thanks for the answers.

I was really very curious about trying your ROMs, AMD. If you wanna try to cook something for the i8000 I'll be glad to try it. Let me know if I can assist you on that, ok?

I can upload a sample, but without an actual device, it would be difficult to troubleshoot.

I'll see if I can cook up something using my existing roms, on top of the i8000 rom dump I have. It may take a day or two.

Guest pma7779

Anyone know if there is any indicator in the ZeroSense rom to notify me of voicemails? And is there a visual voicemail of sorts? I hate that I have to dial *86 and then enter my pin. Too many steps.

Guest amdzero
Anyone know if there is any indicator in the ZeroSense rom to notify me of voicemails? And is there a visual voicemail of sorts? I hate that I have to dial *86 and then enter my pin. Too many steps.

this has been discussed before.

http://www.modaco.com/content/verizon-sams...oicemail-trick/

if you want a notification, try using co0kie's home tab.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=792303

Guest alan112
I am having same issue with v.mail although I use visual v.mail so I get an sms with strange ip information every time, this usually happens when I dont have visual installed. On another note, Swype users., I have found two solutions too the delay issues. I went into Resco contact sms and the issue was gone (one solution) I installed Ninjas WM7 swype skin and the issue is gone. (two solutions). So by the power of deduction I am guessing this is a registry issue. Since I am entirely too lazy to figure this one out ladies, the above solutions are enough for me. It appears there are probably many fixes along the same line for this.

Well found the problem with voicemail notifications and visual voicemail not working properly. Had nothing to do with the ROM but S2U2 not really sure what it changed but after uninstalling it worked fine.

Guest the sandman
I noticed that LED notification doesnt work for me for SMS/MMS, when i try to enable it in the settings menu its grayed out and i cant click on it. Any one else experience this?

Any one?

Guest dumfone
I am having same issue with v.mail although I use visual v.mail so I get an sms with strange ip information every time, this usually happens when I dont have visual installed. On another note, Swype users., I have found two solutions too the delay issues. I went into Resco contact sms and the issue was gone (one solution) I installed Ninjas WM7 swype skin and the issue is gone. (two solutions). So by the power of deduction I am guessing this is a registry issue. Since I am entirely too lazy to figure this one out ladies, the above solutions are enough for me. It appears there are probably many fixes along the same line for this.

EDIT...SWYPE WENT BACK TO DELAY

Guest pma7779

The long awaited ZeroSense rom is now released.

First off, I have come to terms that ZeroSense is a ram hog. For some reason when ever I use one of the apps or anything for that matter, and then go back to the home page the time is wrong and it adjusts itself. It always does this. Not much of a problem I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

Guest cliffco823

Hey guys. I am having a bit of an issue with the Base Rom. The phone hangs on the SMS screen. It's the orignal WM application. It happens after I send or read a new one. When it happens the memory is pretty good at 40mb or more. Sometimes the phone recovers on it's own. Other time I have to reboot by removing the battery. Any thoughts?

Guest Flooder

Does anyone have a flash guide for the 920 for a newb? I've searched all over and all I can find is the one for the i8000. Is it the same?

Really need step-by-step instructions as I've never done this before. TIA!

Guest dumfone
Check your modaco mail. oh, and does that online business system deal really work?

Got it and replied, thnx the business I'm not sure so I wouldnt try it if its mine!