[ROMs]AMDZero Omnia 2 (i920 only) (DG21)

Guest amdzero

Guest Bryan W.

Hello,

Sorry if I'm out of date. I believe that in the sense ROM you made some sort of modification for S2U2 to work properly. If I were to use this new base ROM (since you said your not likely to make anymore updated roms, like the sense), would the normal download for S2U2 still work?

I don't know if you remember, but the thing I wanted most was titanium and the s2u2 lockscreen. You made the titanium cab for me to install on the sense rom for this reason.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood something.

thank you AMD

Hello,

Sorry if I'm out of date. I believe that in the sense ROM you made some sort of modification for S2U2 to work properly. If I were to use this new base ROM (since you said your not likely to make anymore updated roms, like the sense), would the normal download for S2U2 still work?

I don't know if you remember, but the thing I wanted most was titanium and the s2u2 lockscreen. You made the titanium cab for me to install on the sense rom for this reason.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood something.

thank you AMD

See first post for my s2u2 mod

what exactly does the s2u2 mod do? i already have it installed and it works fine. is this just visual enhancements?

if you have 2.43 already installed then there is no need. This just installs 2.43 changes a few icons and settings to my liking (the way I have it configured on my sense roms).

Guest Bryan W.
if you have 2.43 already installed then there is no need. This just installs 2.43 changes a few icons and settings to my liking (the way I have it configured on my sense roms).

Thank you for the cab.

o.....well the option is still there but when I click it its still a empty link.i press it and I can still scroll the menu like I never made a selection

You know I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out, but I think it may have to do with the sys build I used.

My current Lite rom is 23134 (com3)

My current Base rom is 23569 (com5)

If I have time I'll try to cook another Lite rom with 23569 and test that out.

Just as a point of reference if I have to take my phone for service. I am running the DG21 based lite rom. I have the DG21 update installed of course.

To go back to stock, can I 're-update' using the DG21 update tool? If not can I go back to DC23 using that update tool?

Guest urphonesux

i believe i saw a stock rom floating around here somewhere that you can flash using the i920 flash tool

on another note though i just found a way to free up EVEN MORE ram memory in the lite rom

after settling down battclock now shows free ram between 102mb and 107mb

it used to settle at 89mb :lol:

i believe i saw a stock rom floating around here somewhere that you can flash using the i920 flash tool

on another note though i just found a way to free up EVEN MORE ram memory in the lite rom

after settling down battclock now shows free ram between 102mb and 107mb

it used to settle at 89mb :lol:

Well...share, please!

o.....well the option is still there but when I click it its still a empty link.i press it and I can still scroll the menu like I never made a selection

That's what was happening to me until I installed another keyboard (Finger Touch Pro) , then put the reg edit in. Now the Input panel shows up and

works in both places. Maybe you could install another keyboard temporarily , see if the panel works, then uninstall it.

Guest urphonesux
Well...share, please!

geez tedkord i was only waiting until i was sure that it wouldnt mess up anyones phone

im still using it do you think you would still want it?

geez tedkord i was only waiting until i was sure that it wouldnt mess up anyones phone

im still using it do you think you would still want it?

Sure, I'll try it. I flash often enough that even if it does cause issues, I will just start fresh again.

Guest urphonesux

i should also add that its been a couple of days since ive had another freeze up situation

i may have figured out the configuration (minus input)

i installed another keyboard but the input menu still does not open up for me

Edited by urphonesux

i should also add that its been a couple of days since ive had another freeze up situation

i may have figured out the configuration (minus input)

i installed another keyboard but the input menu still does not open up for me

I just remembered that I also deleted the "Redirect" key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input

Guest batch519

I decided not to use S2U2, I am just using the samsung lock screen that was included in the ROM but I don't have it lock unless I haven't touched the phone in over an hour (which makes me enter my pin). This setup is working great for me as my company exchange server enforces encryption policies.

AMDZero, your Base ROM is a masterpiece. Thank you much for helping me make my phone an extremely customizable, functional, stable, and FUN device!!!

I decided not to use S2U2, I am just using the samsung lock screen that was included in the ROM but I don't have it lock unless I haven't touched the phone in over an hour (which makes me enter my pin). This setup is working great for me as my company exchange server enforces encryption policies.

AMDZero, your Base ROM is a masterpiece. Thank you much for helping me make my phone an extremely customizable, functional, stable, and FUN device!!!

no problem. I'm glad you like it.

I'm going to post a DG21 ZeroStock soon for those who are still interested.