I have a HUGE problem and I need your help...

Guest CroatianOmnia

Guest CroatianOmnia

Hi,I own an Samsung i8000 Omnia 2 and I need your help. If you have any kind of advice,please post it here,I don't have a clue how to fix this problem of mine... The problem is that when the phone is switched on,I can't charge its battery. I can't connect it to my PC at all,so I can't flash ROMs or transfer any kind of files to my phone... I can only charge it if I switch it off,and if I switch it back on,it simply stops charging... I tried to soft reset a million times,I even did a hard reset,but none of this fixed my problem. Now I guess it's the time to ask you guys for some advice... Thanks in advance :P

Guest navin-shetty
Hi,I own an Samsung i8000 Omnia 2 and I need your help. If you have any kind of advice,please post it here,I don't have a clue how to fix this problem of mine... The problem is that when the phone is switched on,I can't charge its battery. I can't connect it to my PC at all,so I can't flash ROMs or transfer any kind of files to my phone... I can only charge it if I switch it off,and if I switch it back on,it simply stops charging... I tried to soft reset a million times,I even did a hard reset,but none of this fixed my problem. Now I guess it's the time to ask you guys for some advice... Thanks in advance :P

HI,

seems some system failure better take it to Samsung service center and let them fix it dont try to do anything your self. Also It seems that you must have hardware problem like usb port connectors. Try to fix through service center only.

Guest CroatianOmnia
HI,

seems some system failure better take it to Samsung service center and let them fix it dont try to do anything your self. Also It seems that you must have hardware problem like usb port connectors. Try to fix through service center only.

Well,in Croatia it takes literally MONTHS to get your phone fixed,and when your phone is at the center,you get a replacement phone,and they give you the cheapest and worst one. Besides,I flashed a custom ROM,so i lost my warranty... I can't find a way out of this problem....

Guest Vostradamus
Well,in Croatia it takes literally MONTHS to get your phone fixed,and when your phone is at the center,you get a replacement phone,and they give you the cheapest and worst one. Besides,I flashed a custom ROM,so i lost my warranty... I can't find a way out of this problem....

Same thing happened to a guy on an italian forum.... no charging and no usb recognition with the phone on, charging ok only with the phone off....

In his case, it was just a matter of a defective cable: he bought a new cable and everything started working fine again.

Dunno if it can be the same for you, but maybe it's worth a try :P

try flashing it with memory card

Odnesi Omniju direktno u Samsung servis u Europatrade i Omnia ce biti gotova u roku par dana ali problem je u neoficijelnom ROM-u ako je gore

Rimski put b.b.

10360 Zagreb Sesvete

Croatia (Hrvatska)

01 200 4186

Edited by Dado...

Guest CroatianOmnia

Probat ću ga ispraznit na 0%,pa se možda taj charge system resetira i ponovo proradi,ali nemam baš puno šanse... A kolko bi ja morao odvojit za taj "popravak"?

• 2 months later...
Probat ću ga ispraznit na 0%,pa se možda taj charge system resetira i ponovo proradi,ali nemam baš puno šanse... A kolko bi ja morao odvojit za taj "popravak"?

I would like to know what caused this? Is it fixable?