TouchFlo 2.5 EDIT CHTEditor v1.8.5.1

Guest Borfas

Good evening everyone, can anyone help me and tell me how can i get into the EDIT HOME LAYOUT safely. Because when I try myself to do it my phone is all blocked. Can someone tell me please why is that happening ?

I have tried to find something about it everywhere but there is nothing about it, and anyone knows a good fix for touchflo 2.5 witch works well in landscape mode?

Thanks a lot folks for your help and I apologise for the new topic. Thanks a Lot !

Edited by Borfas

just do not get me one?? I said if anybody knows how to get back into EDIT HOME Layout I did once, but after hard reset I have not succeeded: ((

menu--edit home layout--level 1--advanced-

Edited by Borfas

Guest speedfrog
just do not get me one?? I said if anybody knows how to get back into EDIT HOME Layout `` `` I did once, but after hard reset I have not succeeded: ((

its not working on our phone, you can either follow lancez guide or install the hometab cab i posted

its not working on our phone, you can either follow lancez guide or install the hometab cab i posted

you what you given me that is not part of what I want to do! because if you go to menu - edit home layout - Level 1 - Advanced, and select one of them stuck my phone, and before we did and did not block me! you have succeeded and how?

Guest kongming0gn
instal here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=666636 WVGA 1.8.5 CFC COMPRESSED jub done. :P

Great Borfas! it worked on my phone... i'm using Kydkilin's latest 6.5.3, and i was able to edit the home layout. the only thing is, after enabling the cht lockscreen and did the soft reset, nothing actually happened. when i try to edit the lockscreen, the layout appears with all the possible add-ons.. but when i lock my phone, only the default lockscreen appears.

I hope someone can help me here.. thanks...

Great Borfas! it worked on my phone... i'm using Kydkilin's latest 6.5.3, and i was able to edit the home layout. the only thing is, after enabling the cht lockscreen and did the soft reset, nothing actually happened. when i try to edit the lockscreen, the layout appears with all the possible add-ons.. but when i lock my phone, only the default lockscreen appears.

I hope someone can help me here.. thanks...

first instal Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.8.5.cab and CHTEditor http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483 and then GTX ... here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=666636 WVGA 1.8.5 CFC COMPRESSED. enjoy to enabling the cht lockscreen ! :lol:

Edited by Borfas

• 3 weeks later...