[ROM][OMNIA II] CTRLPDA ROMNIA Series v6

Guest efsane.

Guest ddumitru

Hey man, verry nice work, i have tried the rom, and once i have Samsung phone, once i have an iphone, and then a win 7 phone. I prefer samsung today becase it is legit.

Could i make a suggestion? Make one rom with the old WM 6.5 menu, it is alot more finger friendly and bug free.

And maybe an HTC Comm manager with wify router and internet sharing will bee a good add in.

And if you want a backup program for your rom maybe you can use XDA UC updated

I also use Batt Clock 3.1.2 and WK Task but it is a matter of preference - i like to see my running programs on the taskbar.

Keep up the good work man.

Guest enginavcilarf

If you write there Loading then we accept that its loading or just write there WAIT and we wait. But THINK LOADING DOESNT TAKE WEEKS, or you have a old modem at home????

Guest speedfrog
If you write there Loading then we accept that its loading or just write there WAIT and we wait. But THINK LOADING DOESNT TAKE WEEKS, or you have a old modem at home????

You cant expext that he will post/make a new rom. by saying loading i think he meant that he is working on a new rom.

Edited by speedfrog

Guest efsane.

I'm sorry I found the error. Trying to solve the problem...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest efsane.
you set swype as default input method, is it turkish?

Malesef klavyede Türkçe dil desteği eklemedim ama bu seriye tamamı Türkçe olan bir versiyon hazırlıyorum.Daha önce 23103 versiyonuna tamamı Türkçe bir sürüm hazırladım http://www.ctrlpda.com/showthread.php?tid=20488 test olarak yayınlamıştım.

Edited by efsane.

Guest drorcun
Malesef klavyede Türkçe dil desteği eklemedim ama bu seriye tamamı Türkçe olan bir versiyon hazırlıyorum.Daha önce 23103 versiyonuna tamamı Türkçe bir sürüm hazırladım http://www.ctrlpda.com/showthread.php?tid=20488 test olarak yayınlamıştım.

ben sadece swype'i sormustum ama türkçe değil galiba..

Guest ddumitru

Hey Efsane,

Great Rom, but i must say version 3 is better than 4. Why did you remove samsung Settings from the rom? A lot of settings are only found in there, not in Windows settings.

Sorry about the Swype problem, these people are mean. I hope this will not stop you from creating and perfecting roms.

And the weather in HTC Sense does not work, you cannot choose your city and it does not find it on it's own.

My advice is keep away from sense. It's to heavy for I8000 with Cookie Home tab modification, and without it, it's to simple.

I use SPB Pocket plus, with customisable tabbs, SPB Diary for Calendar, contacts and birthdays, older versions of SPB apps, the ones for Today screen, traveller and so on.

Why does the rom take so long to load?

Keep up the good work,

Daniel

Guest efsane.
Hey Efsane,

Great Rom, but i must say version 3 is better than 4. Why did you remove samsung Settings from the rom? A lot of settings are only found in there, not in Windows settings.

Sorry about the Swype problem, these people are mean. I hope this will not stop you from creating and perfecting roms.

And the weather in HTC Sense does not work, you cannot choose your city and it does not find it on it's own.

My advice is keep away from sense. It's to heavy for I8000 with Cookie Home tab modification, and without it, it's to simple.

I use SPB Pocket plus, with customisable tabbs, SPB Diary for Calendar, contacts and birthdays, older versions of SPB apps, the ones for Today screen, traveller and so on.

Why does the rom take so long to load?

Keep up the good work,

Daniel

Thank you ddumitru.

Coming soon v6 upgrade.