Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest NightSt@lk3r
are you implying the TFT screen needs less battery power than OLED...?

no, he is implying that after 16 hours on 2G with a few texts and a bit of wifi he still has 93% battery left.

Guest marcovanb

Hi, My sister is going to the UK and is hopefully going to pick up a ZTE blade for me. SHe will be new Birmingham and can get to Orange mobile and Argos shops.

Are there any other alternatives?

What is currently the cheapest way to get a phone from off the street?

Thanks in advance, Nick.

Guest ex-efixxer

hi y´all!

i´m from germany and would like to order a blade directly from switzerland or UK.

has anyone figured out yet how to make this work?

the items on ebay are getting overprized as hell.. unfortunately!!

thanks in advance!!

Guest Cletusarrarr

whats the best deal right now in the UK ? Orange stopped offering phone discounts, they offered student discounts for this phone before christmas and brought the total to £80, now they are offering it for £99 on phone and £120 in store.

Is there any way to get it cheaper right now ? Looking to buy a couple one for me and one for the missus. Wish someone could help me get a better deal on this. Unfortunately i missed the train.

Anything cheaper than £99 would be nice.

Guest Schejtan

at orange you pay 99+10 for texts, dont you?

where to buy the grey one for 99? i friend is goging to London tommorow for some days.( i am from Germany) so online shopping is also possible. play.com only offers the white one at the moment.

Guest Schejtan

i just checked argos. online the 10 pound airtime is automatically added. does this not apply for shopping in local stores? i would like to reserve it online to make sure that it is really in stock

Guest caballeropl
i just checked argos. online the 10 pound airtime is automatically added. does this not apply for shopping in local stores? i would like to reserve it online to make sure that it is really in stock

When you buy in store (argos) you have to buy a sealed 10 pound voucher, even if you reserve the phone on their website. So the advantage is that you can sell the voucher straight away as the to up is not credited to the sim card.

Edited by caballeropl

When you buy in store (argos) you have to buy a sealed 10 pound voucher, even if you reserve the phone on their website. So the advantage is that you can sell the voucher straight away as the to up is not credited to the sim card.

Say i bought this somewhere with a compulsory 10 or 20 topup would i need to wait until it was credited before i could move away to o2? If I did move away what about this balance sitting? Sorry new to these smartphones! :(

Guest caballeropl
Say i bought this somewhere with a compulsory 10 or 20 topup would i need to wait until it was credited before i could move away to o2? If I did move away what about this balance sitting? Sorry new to these smartphones! :(

It depends where you buy the phone. Some places pre-load the credit to the new sim card (online stores), some give you a top up voucher which you can use with any orange sim card (Argos). When the sim card is credited with the 10 quid in either way you have the money straight away, but when you leave the network you simply lose all that's left on your sim card.

Edited by caballeropl

Guest heavyduty00

i think if you dont put the sim card in or anything, they wont charge you in the bill

Because for me, I put mine in for about a few hours to charge and stuff, but still didnt receive any usual texts for settings etc

Then I went to unlock the phone and didnt use the sim orange card after. And a few days later when they send me invoice, they only charged me like 80 ish quid total overall price. This was when there was that discount online, a few weeks ago.

Edited by heavyduty00

Guest ace9094

I got one for my friend from Orange online 0800 079 2000

EXTRA BONUS

If you are a registerd Orange customer, you can get £30 off the £109.99 price tag.

I phoned Orange and for a friend who has been on Orange for ages.

When I asked the guy on the phone if it was true you can get a discount if you are already a customer he said yes.

He then asked for the mobile number and said you must of been a registerd customer for 3months or more.

Thats it :(

Happy Days !

I brought mine on Play.com, it's the white version. God, it's good for the price.

I also got a sheet of paper that claims it will give you £10 top-up for free.

Guest samjam
Whats the cheapest price for an Orange SF?

www.mobilesforeveryone.com or www.hotukdeals.com usually give the best prices but still, i'm curious.

It would help if you told us what price they were quoting. I've heard Argos do for £99 including a £10 top-up voucher in the box.

Guest cbrpaul
It would help if you told us what price they were quoting. I've heard Argos do for £99 including a £10 top-up voucher in the box.

I got mine from Argos , local orange sold out , and didnt want to wait for days online buying

Argos is £99 + £10 orange voucher = £109 , also argos have a good returns policy !!!!

:unsure:

Edited by cbrpaul

Guest tttonyyy
I got mine from Argos , local orange sold out , and didnt want to wait for days online buying

Argos is £99 + £10 orange voucher = £109 , also argos have a good returns policy !!!!

Argos are currently doing the white version for £89.99 + £10 top up.

Edit: linky http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5186644.htm

Edited by tttonyyy

Orange will be re-stocking grey handsets this Friday and the phones will be ready for purchase on Monday according to a sales rep. Hope this helps!

This means all of the orange discounts will probably be avalible if we buy direct!

Edited by Ron=)

Guest job1111

so is this version with OLED or TFT screen? they dont mention it