Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Talamasca

Hello all i wonder if anyone know if Zte Blade can be purchased on Zurich airport at k kiosk shops? I know K Kiosk sell the phone but i wonder do they have zte blades in airport shops?

Tnx in advance!

Edited by Talamasca

Guest custard80

Friend tried to order with orange for me on friday. £30 discount ok but they had a problem with there payment system and would process later and send a text. Nothing all weekend then he phoned today to be told it had not been put through by the guy who took it.

Tried again and no discount offered even though it was there error.

Is the discount still on or was it just a jobs worth being awkward?

I thought the discount was on till the end of the month.

Guest Coffer52
Friend tried to order with orange for me on friday. £30 discount ok but they had a problem with there payment system and would process later and send a text. Nothing all weekend then he phoned today to be told it had not been put through by the guy who took it.

Ordered one this morning and got the £30 discount, still waiting for the text message though?

I did read somewhere that it was meant to be till the end of the month but they can change that whenever they want :) anyway when i ordered mine i had to ring 3 times to get the deal as it seemed some people just did not want to do it, keep trying :lol:

Guest gambieter
But what about a seller that ships to outside UK ?

None of these ship outside the UK. So no use trying that, if you want one you have to go to one of the countries selling the Blade, or go on eBay.

Guest Giuliano69
None of these ship outside the UK. So no use trying that, if you want one you have to go to one of the countries selling the Blade, or go on eBay.

I thought it was sold only as an OEM product....

In which EU country it is sold a ZTE ?

Guest Bonbergol

Luke se vuoi te lo mando io uno forse tra qualche giorne ne compro un paio contattami tramite pm

Maybe i can provide one

Edited by Bonbergol

Guest Giuliano69
Luke se vuoi te lo mando io uno forse tra qualche giorne ne compro un paio contattami tramite pm

Maybe i can provide one

Ciao,

anch'io stavo cercando un secondo SF.

Il primo l'ho preso su ebau in UK.

Hai trovato altre possibili vie di acquisto ?

Guest Kurdt Kobain

You obviously got through to a jobsworth. When I bought mine 3 weeks ago I first rang up on the Friday morning, got accepted for the discount but they didn't have the grey model in stock. Rang back twice that night after they'd taken delivery of the grey model, both times I was accepted for the discount expect just like you my card payment failed for some unknown reason.

Rang back the following morning with another card and low and behold I got told I wasn't entitled to the discount. He sounded like a jobsworth. I didn't even bother arguing with him I just made my excuses and ended the call. Rang back straight away and spoke to somebody else who again accepted the discount and this time my card worked - jobs a goodin!

Just keep trying until you get through to the right person.

Guest custard80

Fingers crossed it has gone through this time. He has been trying for several days to get it through and having seen your post tried again and couldn't have been easier or more helpful. Even being delivered to work!

Cheers.

I'm from Italy, too. I'm thinking about buying this smartphone on play.com, but then I would need a mail-forwarding service or something similiar.

Do you know any?

What about the warranty? Will I be able to use it if needed?

Edited by Ken`

Can I use a non-UK debit card but UK delivery address?

Or do I have to give money to some friend of mine in the UK and then he should buy the phone?

I would definitely go for option 2 if you have it, since sometimes they force ridiculous security measures such as cancelling orders because the card's address didn't much the delivery one.

I would definitely go for option 2 if you have it, since sometimes they force ridiculous security measures such as cancelling orders because the card's address didn't much the delivery one.

Do you know which websites does or doesn't do it?

Does Argos cancel orders?

Do you know which websites does or doesn't do it?

Does Argos cancel orders?

i don't know about argos, but ADVERTISING SPAM does cancel orders if you don't have uk issued card, or don't have paypal verified address

Guest rutteger

5 goes to get one for £79.85 (or whatever) from Orange shop.

1. No offer or discount

2. No offer or discount

3. Must be a customer for 3 months to qualify for £30 discount. To be fair my Orange PAYG sim was only purchased last week.

4. Rang back with Mother's number who's had an Orange PAYG for years. No luck, wouldn't deal with me.

5. Finally got through to a good CS rep. White ordered and paid for. No mention of credit but by this point didn't really care.

Happy days. At least I'll have a white one to go with the wife's gray (purchased last week).