Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest pureindigo
Is it possible to buy this phone at Heathrow Airport ? an what terminal if you know?

No, there are no outlets at UK airports for this particular handset. The only real mobile outlet is the Nokia shop in Terminal 5, otherwise Dixons Tax Free sell a handful of handsets.

No, there are no outlets at UK airports for this particular handset. The only real mobile outlet is the Nokia shop in Terminal 5, otherwise Dixons Tax Free sell a handful of handsets.

OK, it's not Heathrow, but if you've got a few hours to kill in Stansted, you could do worse than take the bus to Bishop's Stortford (about four miles iirc), there is an Orange shop on the main shopping street (South Street). Allow an hour each way for the bus journey, a taxi would do it in 15-20 minutes depending on traffic.

Guest anarita

They're still available from Orange (0800 0792000 option 1 option 2) with "existing customer discount"

Just phoned up & managed to order a grey one for my wife which is being delivered on Thursday - £78.99 inc £10 credit!

Guest pureindigo
Argos will soon(end of this week) have them instore again for £89.99 with a free £10 topup. So effectively the phone is costing £79.99!

They were showing in most stores as back in stock by the weekend, now that's changes to 'out of stock' again. :-(

Guest jellywobbles
Argos will soon(end of this week) have them instore again for £89.99 with a free £10 topup. So effectively the phone is costing £79.99!

WRONG!

From Argos web site:-

This handset must be purchased with £10 airtime, this will automatically be added to your transaction in store.

Total cost £89-99 + £10 = £99-99 - same as Pre-Pay mania!

Guest dadashi

some people have a funny way of adding sums... :P

WRONG!

From Argos web site:-

This handset must be purchased with £10 airtime, this will automatically be added to your transaction in store.

Total cost £89-99 + £10 = £99-99 - same as Pre-Pay mania!

Strangely enough, the Argos website ALSO states you get a "FREE" £10 topup when activating the Phone, (on top of the £10 one you have to pay for).

I haven't been able to checkout since they have none in stock at the moment, but will be doing so ASAP.

So technically you're both right / wrong :P

Guest scotty2
Strangely enough, the Argos website ALSO states you get a "FREE" £10 topup when activating the Phone, (on top of the £10 one you have to pay for).

I haven't been able to checkout since they have none in stock at the moment, but will be doing so ASAP.

So technically you're both right / wrong :P

I have finally managed to reserve one. Will collec tfrom Argos tonight so should be able to confirm price later.

Guest pureindigo
I have finally managed to reserve one. Will collec tfrom Argos tonight so should be able to confirm price later.

Where? I tried reserving, and got an email saying "thank you for your reservation, the item is out of stock" so didn't receive a reservation number.

Guest scotty2
Where? I tried reserving, and got an email saying "thank you for your reservation, the item is out of stock" so didn't receive a reservation number.

Yes, I had a lot of similar failed attempts over the past couple of days then found two stores with stock this morning (and got reservation number). There was still one in stock at Silverburn (Glasgow) last time I looked.

Guest pureindigo
Yes, I had a lot of similar failed attempts over the past couple of days then found two stores with stock this morning (and got reservation number). There was still one in stock at Silverburn (Glasgow) last time I looked.

Glasgow is a bit out of my way ;-) don't really feel like making a special trip from london. But thanks for the info, and let us know about the price.

Long gone i'm afraid....

Guest scotty2

Good news - they had my phone.

Bad news - they insisted on purchase of £10 top up.

So price is £99.99 including £10 top up and a further £10 top up when I register.

Guest pureindigo

So price is £99.99 including £10 top up and a further £10 top up when I register.

Just ordered on the phone with orange, managed to get the existing customer discount on an old number that i haven't used in years. Should arrive on monday ... fingers' crossed!!!

Guest pureindigo
ARGOS

Enfield De Mandeville Retail Park

Only 1 left to collect

if anyone is interested ..

Not there now, someone must've snapped it up! I do think the argos stock system is pretty rubbish though. One day saying stock expected, the next day nothing. And if you call them, they can't give any more info than what's on the website.

Guest Len Ash
Not there now, someone must've snapped it up! I do think the argos stock system is pretty rubbish though. One day saying stock expected, the next day nothing. And if you call them, they can't give any more info than what's on the website.

Got 2 this am... Corby and Melton had them... (Grey ones, who wants White??)

Some trickling through then...

Guest mrbloggs

So you might as well just walk into your nearest orange shop. 99 plus 20 top up. they also set it up for to you.

So you might as well just walk into your nearest orange shop. 99 plus 20 top up. they also set it up for to you.

you get 20 pounds worth top up for and you only pay 99 pounds.

I'd like to buy one Orange San Francisco. If anyone is willing to help me please contact me. I live in Slovenia. got it

Edited by sharix