Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Herr_Mo

Hi there,

i have a question concerning the Orange online shop.

I'm from Germany and i definitly want this phone! As my girlfriend ist going to visit London next weekend, ich asked her to bring one for me. To make sure the phone is available and she doesn't have to run to 4 stores to get one, i wanted to order it via the "collect in store" option in the online shop.

I tried several times, but i wasn't able to select a store. By searching via the implemented mask i can find plenty of stores in London - of course. But i wasn't able to select any of them in order to complete my order.

Did anyone successfully use the option "collect in store"? Or maybe someone could try this and post his/her experiences?

Thanks,

Mo

Guest Herr_Mo

Thank you very much, ddotpatel!

And yes, that explains A LOT!

I really start to doubt myself. Is it possible that i overlooked the orange coloured text "collect in store currently unavailable"? Or did it appear over night?

Well, in this case my girl will be checking the stores for a san fran. Anyone had difficulties getting it in the first shop?

Regards,

Mo

Guest craig17

Just thought I'd note that I went into an Orange shop today to check if there were any in stock (I'm buying one tomorrow) and they're now charging £99 plus £20 top up. I think it used to be £10, so if buying straight from an orange shop be aware.

Guest Stryke69
A fine site. You can order 2 handsets which is on original orange site not possible. And under Terms & Conditions you will find voucher codes for -£11 discount. I just order there

Yes, there's an 10% voucher, but:

2. The offer is a voucher code giving 10% discount off the total order price for the offer period.

3. The offer is limited to 1 order per customer using the discount code during the offer period.

4. The 10% discount will be displayed on the check out screen when confirming the order.

5. Placing an order for more than 2 mobile phones may result in your entire order being cancelled. The value of the order placed (and subsequently cancelled) may be reserved against your payment card for a period of 7 days until your card issuer releases the funds.

Guest DaLemon
Hi Guys,

Looks like play.com will have both the Black(grey) and White one next week.

http://www.play.com/Search.html?searchstri...;searchsource=0

seems to be cheaper than orange too @ £99.99 including the £10 top up (if you dont already have an orange PAYG sim)

I wonder if they deliver outside the UK?!

Edit: This item can only be delivered to a UK address.

Tried!

Edited by DaLemon

Guest Stryke69
I wonder if they deliver outside the UK?!

Edit: This item can only be delivered to a UK address.

Tried!

Yeah, they say it on their page:

Unfortunately, we cannot delivery electronics, personal computers, gadgets, or mobile outside of the UK.[\quote]

Too bad...

But as now two more shops are going to sell this phone, I hope someday one will show up that will deliver outside UK too, because my sister wants a white one :)

Guest ebistgt
I subscribed to their newsletter and they sent me a "SUB613" coupon for a 10% off - but it doesn't seem to work? Has anyone used it?

seg

I used the NHSPROMO listed under point 21 of terms and condition. There you will find more whcih you can try.

Guest Stryke69
I used the NHSPROMO listed under point 21 of terms and condition. There you will find more whcih you can try.

Hey ebistgt, do you know if they ship to Germany too?

Guest insurgente

I tried that NHSPROMO code and the SUB613 and neither worked :/. do i need to log in to prepay wizard or am i doing something wrong?

my housemate's a midwife so may try and get the NHS discount in store.... but if you have to buy £20 top up now that concerns me

Guest ibu2002
Hey ebistgt, do you know if they ship to Germany too?

I dont think so

o be eligible to purchase Goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law You must:
i) be an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and
ii) stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands); and
iii) register Your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested. [/codebox]

Guest ebistgt
I dont think so

I used an u.K adress from borderlinx. That worked. My parcel is still 2 days at borderlinx because of a system error, but they promised, they will send it today to my german adress.

Guest SWOriginal
Just thought I'd note that I went into an Orange shop today to check if there were any in stock (I'm buying one tomorrow) and they're now charging £99 plus £20 top up. I think it used to be £10, so if buying straight from an orange shop be aware.

Can anyone confirm this? i dont want to waste £20 on orange (will take me ages to use) & plus £10 on my giffgaff sim

Guest twatter
Can anyone confirm this? i dont want to waste £20 on orange (will take me ages to use) & plus £10 on my giffgaff sim

Seems like they are taking the pis. out of you.... Just phone a different orange shop....

Anyway... the going price is 100 pound with top up....

ZTE Blader orange students

Type 15 zeros..... then buy the phone...

or wait for play.com .... A week or so until it comes into stock.... again 99 pound...

I hope this helps.... let us know how you get on

Edited by twatter

Guest SpeRator

I want to buy it from france, but i live in germany. Is there a shop which delivered to germany? I've test play.com & prepaywizard.co.uk, but it doesn't work for germans.