Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest cheso
No, unless you find an old model somewhere you will receive a TFT one, as Argos seem to have restocked with TFT B10 firmware San Franciscos.

The TFT is quite good though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you want to check lots of Argos stores then use this website.

http://www.icheckstock.co.uk/

Argos only need a phone number or email for the reservation, so you should have no problem sorting that out.

Thx a lot!

Guest NorthRiding
No, unless you find an old model somewhere you will receive a TFT one, as Argos seem to have restocked with TFT B10 firmware San Franciscos.

The TFT is quite good though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you want to check lots of Argos stores then use this website.

http://www.icheckstock.co.uk/

Argos only need a phone number or email for the reservation, so you should have no problem sorting that out.

I know it's not your fault but whenever I use your link you provided for stock checking, my browser (on my laptop) - Firefox crashes and won't go to that link.

If it does ever get working, it will be a boon because I spent ages trying Argos over and over again until I finally found that they had 1 (yes, just one grey one), in my local shop and this was very late on Saturday evening. I reserved it and picked it up at 10am Sunday when it opened. I had been checking for about 3 weeks. Thanks.

Guest gwebb
I know it's not your fault but whenever I use your link you provided for stock checking, my browser (on my laptop) - Firefox crashes and won't go to that link.

If it does ever get working, it will be a boon because I spent ages trying Argos over and over again until I finally found that they had 1 (yes, just one grey one), in my local shop and this was very late on Saturday evening. I reserved it and picked it up at 10am Sunday when it opened. I had been checking for about 3 weeks. Thanks.

FWIW I'm running the Firefox 4 beta and it works for me.

It took me several weeks to find a local store with one it stock, it was worth it though. :(

Guest Rotmann

Any cheap alternatives other than CarPhone Warehouse, onestopphoneshop or Argos? They are all sold out :( ADVERTISING SPAM excluded (eBay and Amazon ADVERTISING SPAM accounts too).

Thanks.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest ronc2000
Any cheap alternatives other than CarPhone Warehouse, onestopphoneshop or Argos? They are all sold out :( ADVERTISING SPAM excluded (eBay and Amazon ADVERTISING SPAM accounts too).

Thanks.

And you counted Orange shop/site as "not cheao"?

Excluding all these you have pretty much little chance.

Guest Rotmann
And you counted Orange shop/site as "not cheao"?

Excluding all these you have pretty much little chance.

Orange is too expensive for standard customers.

You can try mobiles.co.uk

Thank you dear sir :( They have stock on the grey orange san francisco and for 89,90 they are the cheapest. Does anyone have any experience with mobiles.co.uk?

Edited by Rotmann

Guest DVDeus

Hello!

I am new on this forum. I can see that almost all of you here in this thread are UK people.

I am from EU, Slovenia, and therefore no sort of ZTE Blade anywhere near.

Is anyone here "available" to buy the phone and send it to me? If so, please PM me.

Regards!

Guest DVDeus

I believe that. But there are too many posts to search, althought I've found some answers (that I don't like). So there is no shop in the whole UK that could send outside?

Guest kirilmanika

Hi, this is my first post in this forum. I want to buy this phone, but I hesitate what site to i do this. I'm not from UK, but my friend who lives there, I'll deliver it. I read through the forums that some units are with AMOLED other with LCD. Indeed, what is better? Do you know what site, what should I deliver? And another thing ... in all there is a 512mb ram

thanks

Guest The Scientist
I believe that. But there are too many posts to search, althought I've found some answers (that I don't like). So there is no shop in the whole UK that could send outside?

I'm looking to get a San Francisco soon (living in Ireland) and have done a good bit of searching and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anywhere that will deliver outside the UK. Your best bet is to get a friend or relative in the UK to get it for you and have them deliver it. Otherwise your only options seem to be ebay (expensive) or a parcel forwarding service which is the option I'm looking at.

Guest ronc2000
Hi, this is my first post in this forum. I want to buy this phone, but I hesitate what site to i do this. I'm not from UK, but my friend who lives there, I'll deliver it. I read through the forums that some units are with AMOLED other with LCD. Indeed, what is better? Do you know what site, what should I deliver? And another thing ... in all there is a 512mb ram

thanks

It shows tha you have not read many threads.

If someone cares to answer you these few questions, you will still have a lots of questions if you are to persue in buying this phone. The answers are all somewhere on this site.

Guest ronc2000
@The Scientist:

How would you do that? I'am listening;)

The only straight forward way to deal with this is to pay the ebay price and it will be sent to you.

Guest cheso

Problem is, because mobiles.co.uk sends only to credit/debit cardholder adress. So i can't oder and pay with my card and them pick mail at my friends adress in UK :(

Edited by cheso

Guest despod
I'm looking to get a San Francisco soon (living in Ireland) and have done a good bit of searching and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anywhere that will deliver outside the UK. Your best bet is to get a friend or relative in the UK to get it for you and have them deliver it. Otherwise your only options seem to be ebay (expensive) or a parcel forwarding service which is the option I'm looking at.

I've a white one up for sale on adverts.ie

Guest DVDeus
The only straight forward way to deal with this is to pay the ebay price and it will be sent to you.

Yes, but a higher price. There is no phone under 130 plus they rob you for shipping, although I can check the correct shipping on the website.

Guest ronc2000
Yes, but a higher price. There is no phone under 130 plus they rob you for shipping, although I can check the correct shipping on the website.

You will then just keep on hunting.

Guest The Scientist
@The Scientist:

How would you do that? I'am listening;)

Use a website like Alfasent to get a Uk address. Purchase the phone online and have it sent to the Alfasent address where they will then send it to you wherever you are for a fee.

Just so you know, I have never used Alfasent or any other service like it so if you decide to go down that route I accept no responsibility for it going pear shaped! :(

I've a white one up for sale on adverts.ie

Thanks despod but it's a black/grey one I'm after.