Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Rotmann
i bought mine from ADVERTISING SPAM £89 and it came in 2 days !

i can't fault them at all !

:(

Did you pay including the 10 pounds 99,99 or 89,99?

EDIT: they add the 10 pounds automatically, that's 99,99.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest AsbachAlex

Sorry to come up with the question again.

Has anybody tried (succesfully or not) to purchase a ZTE Blade via prepaywizard.co.uk, using a UK delivery address but a non-UK Creditcard?

I didn't even find any hints on the Terms & Conditions that this is not allowed...

Pretty bummed the grey version seems to be sold out everywhere near my fellow from the UK.

Guest AsbachAlex

^ thanks for the tip - isn't the deep black version the one with only 256mb RAM though?

Regarding ADVERTISING SPAM: Would cop there if there weren't bad experiences described in this thread...

Edited by AsbachAlex

tesco offer expired this afternoon...any shop left that sells the phone for 89?

Go Mobile

Find your nearest store and call them about stock.

If they don't have them in get them to call thier head office.

We have 23 branches in Devon and they all have availability.

(By "we" I mean us the population! I have no association with the company!)

Edited by pa49

Guest aequalszero
^ thanks for the tip - isn't the deep black version the one with only 256mb RAM though?

Regarding ADVERTISING SPAM: Would cop there if there weren't bad experiences described in this thread...

I assumed by 'black' they meant 'grey'. Not sure if any high-street store sells the matt-black version in the UK.

Guest cheso
^ You can purchase it from ADVERTISING SPAM through eBay for 99.99 incl topup using a non uk PayPal account.

I sent them mail and they said that they send only to UK biling pay pal adress :D

Guest blade_

hello all :D

mate do thet accept the code that somebody wrotes some posts before yours?so it is 89?

do you know some other shop sells under 90 pounds total?

thanks!

Guest blade_
Go Mobile

Find your nearest store and call them about stock.

If they don't have them in get them to call thier head office.

We have 23 branches in Devon and they all have availability.

(By "we" I mean us the population! I have no association with the company!)

hello..can you send me this webpage?

i found this but they send me to ADVERTISING SPAM so it is 99pounds...

http://www.gomobile.co.uk/payg.asp?hs=sanf...amp;contract=pp

Guest blade_
Hey guys I bought mine from very.co.uk (here) Its 99GBP now but you can have a 25 GBP voucher if you are a new customer like me =)

using voucher code (ZZ798)

amazing!they have free delivery into uk?so you pay

Guest maccio

I would like to buy this phone very much but I live in Holland. I thought I could ship it to an adress from borderlinx but some sites only send this phone to the same adres as the adres where the credit card is registered.

So does anybody now a site who will send the phone to Holland.

Or a site who not have a problem to send the phone to a adres of borderlinx with a creditcard or paypal account who is not form the UK?

And I don't want to buy a phone from ebay.

I hope somebody can help me...

Guest ozamodaz

Hi everyone! I have 2 questions regarding the purchase of OSF. Maybe they are stupid but I live in Ukraine and those 2 questions are very important for me.

If nothing changes, I'll be in the UK for a few days. Can I just come into the store and buy a San Francisco? I do not need any documents? Here in Ukraine prepaid sim-cards are sold freely, but in Russia it requires a passport.

Money on account of SIM card is enough to use the Internet a couple of days while I'm in the UK?

I would be very grateful to the person who will answer my questions. It is important to me.

Guest ronc2000
Hi everyone! I have 2 questions regarding the purchase of OSF. Maybe they are stupid but I live in Ukraine and those 2 questions are very important for me.

If nothing changes, I'll be in the UK for a few days. Can I just come into the store and buy a San Francisco? I do not need any documents? Here in Ukraine prepaid sim-cards are sold freely, but in Russia it requires a passport.

Money on account of SIM card is enough to use the Internet a couple of days while I'm in the UK?

I would be very grateful to the person who will answer my questions. It is important to me.

Yes you can just go into a store and buy a phone, no ID is needed.

But you cannot use a PAYG sim just like that.

You need to register, with valid UK address.

Guest ozamodaz

Thanks! The first question was most important. I would like to learn more about using the PAYG sim card. I'll write you a personal message because my problems is far from this topic.

Guest tbhoc
amazing!they have free delivery into uk?so you pay

No its about 4 gbp i think but its still a bairgain! :D It comes around 78 GBP i think.

I probably was the last one who got it at 89 GBP (68GBP actually :( ) because

as soon I ordered and refreshed the page the price changed :(

Also it says in the description that it is the AMOLED version whereas is a TFT

I m afraid.

Oh and did I mention next day delivery? :D

Guest watrill

Hi, I'm thinking about buying Orange SF / ZTE Blade and I have some questions about buying it online (since they don't sell them where I live).

I was searching for used OLED version when I stumbled upon Bouygues Telecom's site. I don't know a word French and translator didn't help much, but I think they sell them for 169 EUR, though I don't know if there is anything else required (buying prepaid card/credit, having address in France, etc). I also don't know if they are able to ship to addresses outside France and if I can send it to them in case it needs fixing. Can someone who knows French please confirm and/or clarify this?

Guest Geordie
No, unless you find an old model somewhere you will receive a TFT one, as Argos seem to have restocked with TFT B10 firmware San Franciscos.

The TFT is quite good though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you want to check lots of Argos stores then use this website.

http://www.icheckstock.co.uk/

Argos only need a phone number or email for the reservation, so you should have no problem sorting that out.

Are there any other differences with the ones Argos are selling? They have the internal memory down for 150 MB instead of 512....

Guest blade_
No its about 4 gbp i think but its still a bairgain! :D It comes around 78 GBP i think.

I probably was the last one who got it at 89 GBP (68GBP actually :D ) because

as soon I ordered and refreshed the page the price changed :(

Also it says in the description that it is the AMOLED version whereas is a TFT

I m afraid.

Oh and did I mention next day delivery? B)

thanks for answer

but if i use your code ill pay the phone only 78 pounds?with delivery?code is alive unlit..?

I can't seem to get that very.co.uk code to work. The checkout acknowledges the existence of the code, but it denies me using it, saying that it's only for a first order.

But this is my first order, I created the very account just to try and buy the phone. Weird :D