Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest slightee
I called them earlier today just to ask this, the guy told me he could do me a san francisco as an existing orange PAYG customer for £79.99 delivered. I think I'll go with that option when I have a bit more money :D

I bought a Orange San Francisco in January. Will that SIM card work in this deal?

Regards.

Guest Rotmann
Like I said give your nearest branch a call.

The phone is not listed on their site!

I got mine for 89 pounds.

It would be easier if you would provide the site or some telephone numbers. Could not see addresses or phone numbers on the site provided by blade_… thanks.

I bought a Orange San Francisco in January. Will that SIM card work in this deal?

Regards.

I'm not sure if that's long enough I'm afraid. I've been an orange customer for years so I definitely qualify for it. If I remember correctly, it seems to be around 6 months or more that you have to be a customer to quality for the discount. Maybe it also depends on how much you topped up in that time too.

Guest curl66

the blade is available in switzerland again.

price is 100CHF + 65CHF topup. 50 more then before.

its the grey version similar to the UK version sold in the first weave. looks like the shiny black ones are no longer available.

also the firmware allows easy unlock like before. the black ones have to be modified to stock UK to unlock.

Guest tbhoc
See my previous posts. It's weird on that site. I've been trying to buy it with that code from very, but it's not having any of it :/

Hi again!

In order to get that code I had to call by phone. Initially I did not use the code to order it and ordered it at 89GBP.

I canceled the order but I could not use the code as it was not my first order so I called them and managed to get the

phone at that price!! :D

They also have XV520 that they advertise on their site but it only gives you 10 GBP off!

PS: I found about the deal from here:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/orange-san...y/887801?page=2

There is also another guy who got that price

EDIT: There are not more phones left on very's site :-(

Edited by tbhoc

It would be easier if you would provide the site or some telephone numbers. Could not see addresses or phone numbers on the site provided by blade_… thanks.

Surely it's not that hard?

OK!

www.gomobileuk.com

There is a store finder tab and then you can.............

Find a store!

All stores are listed with addresses and phone numbers.

Hope this makes it easier

Guest Rotmann
Surely it's not that hard?

OK!

www.gomobileuk.com

There is a store finder tab and then you can.............

Find a store!

All stores are listed with addresses and phone numbers.

Hope this makes it easier

Thanks for the answer, it was hard because we looked on gomobile.co.uk :D You also answered on that post but did not mention anything about gomobileuk.com .

Guest ronc2000
Orange are giving phones for £79 plus £20 top-up. NHS discount works about to £79 including topup.

Not quite right.

The price is £99 (full price) plus £20 top-up, and you get 20% discount.

Edited by ronc2000

Guest Nick Rhodes
so you thing an argos store is the best and cheapest you an buy of?

it has the sf 89pounds...

Don't forget the compulsory £10 top up.

I've just purchased the last White one from Leeds city centre Argos.

Cheers, Nick

Guest worto03

I finally made my mind up to get one of these over the HTC Wildfire and I can't find any in stock anywhere decent, argos, amazon, CPW, Orange, tesco.....

Anywhere else worth checking? I've seen it on a couple of sites but they are sites I've never used before like ADVERTISING SPAM.co.uk and I'd prefer to stick to somewhere I know.

edit - anyone have nay opinions on ADVERTISING SPAM.co.uk round here?

cheers,

Steve.

Edited by worto03

Guest TheBrainKafka
I finally made my mind up to get one of these over the HTC Wildfire and I can't find any in stock anywhere decent, argos, amazon, CPW, Orange, tesco.....

Anywhere else worth checking? I've seen it on a couple of sites but they are sites I've never used before like ADVERTISING SPAM.co.uk and I'd prefer to stick to somewhere I know.

cheers,

Steve.

You can buy it at amazon marketplace - then you'll get an ADVERTISING SPAM.co.uk via amazon :D

Guest Rotmann

cheers,

Steve.

ADVERTISING SPAM.co.uk are OK. You can get another 5 pounds through topcashback or you can buy it from ebay for 99 Pounds (ADVERTISING SPAM too) but no 5 Pounds cash back.

Guest Rotmann

The Blade is this week 79,99 Pounds + 20 Pounds mandatory at the orange shops. Look. Coupled with some student discount (10%) or NHS, looks damn good.

post-779710-1300774190_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rotmann

Guest worto03

Thanks guys but I got a 'back in stock' email from tesco this morning so I've ordered one from there, should be delivered tomorrow!

£89.99 for the phone (including topup)

free delivery (currently on all PAYG phones)

-£10 with code TDX-KMAW

-£15 from unused tesco voucher codes in my account :D

All in for £64.99

Very happy, now just got to wait until it turns up, rip off the orange crap, get it on o2 and work out which custom rom to stick on it!

:D

Guest worto03
give us the link please :D

edit

i see here that is 99..kidding us?

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.210-0058.aspx

sorry - should have put the link in - odd with the price, seems to have gone up £10 since I ordered - maybe it was a glitch as it had only just come back into stock? hummmm my order is at the 'At warehouse - dispatching soon' stage at the mo so hope they don't cancel it and make me reorder for £10 extra.

I'd still buy it anyway I think - I was happy to pay anything under £100